over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lipid Panel After 1 Year OF Eating Lots of Saturated Fats

I believe you meant to say UNsaturated Fats like mono and poly fats:)

I believe you meant to say UNsaturated Fats like mono and poly fats:)

Nope.. Saturated fats.. Grass fed butter, animal and organ meat fat from healthy animals, red palm oil, coconut oil, raw dairy.. They make up most of my fats.. Then monounsaturates from olive oil, avocados, macademia nut oil, and peanut butter.. And the rest polyunsaturated in small amounts from all fats above and from wild salmon and cod liver oil..

My HDL levels doubled since following Mountain Dog Diet principles..

Last edited:
Nope.. Saturated fats.. Grass fed butter, animal and organ meat fat from healthy animals, red palm oil, coconut oil, raw dairy.. They make up most of my fats.. Then monounsaturates from olive oil, avocados, macademia nut oil, and peanut butter.. And the rest polyunsaturated in small amounts from all fats above and from wild salmon and cod liver oil..

Roughly how many grams of fat per meal do you shoot for? Do you eat any lean beef or just organ meat?

Roughly how many grams of fat per meal do you shoot for? Do you eat any lean beef or just organ meat?

I'm in a gaining phase.. So anywhere from 1 to 2 Tbsp of fat in most meals.. I rely more on fats and less on carbs.. So my carb intake has come down since incorporating this type of diet.. I eat grass fed beef and grass fed liver.. On occasion I will eat grass fed beef heart.. Richest source of natural COQ10.. The most important antioxidant in the body..

AWESOME

People are constantly looking for a magic pill or potion to increase HDL....and again, if you want to improve it fast..do it with food...the right kinds..

JM

That is great! Do you have a link to Mountain Dog Diet principles?:headbang:

where's all the GFE naysayers on this one?

good to hear BG

bigguns078 what type of cardio do you do when cuttin on this protocol?

I'm in a gaining phase.. So anywhere from 1 to 2 Tbsp of fat in most meals.. I rely more on fats and less on carbs.. So my carb intake has come down since incorporating this type of diet.. I eat grass fed beef and grass fed liver.. On occasion I will eat grass fed beef heart.. Richest source of natural COQ10.. The most important antioxidant in the body..

Im certainly intrigued! Tell me more....
How do you prepare the heart and liver? What do you season it with? How much do you pay per lb and where do you get it?

that's awesome. thanks for the info

Do u have a lipid panel you could post the results from prior to this year of eating saturated fats?

Im certainly intrigued! Tell me more....
How do you prepare the heart and liver? What do you season it with? How much do you pay per lb and where do you get it?

Only eaten heart one way.. And that was ground up mixed with grass fed beef and made burgers.. I actually made a bunch up and gave one to my girl.. She had no idea, besides the texture that it was heart meat:naughty:
I know MD told me he uses it as stew meat.. It had more of a steak texture.. I get it for $7 lb..

Liver took awhile to get accustomed to the taste.. It is very distinct.. Im pretty basic with the liver.. I just grill it and then eat it with spicy mustard.. Sometimes i will eat it raw/frozen in little pill size pieces. I get it for about $5 lb at whole foods..

Do u have a lipid panel you could post the results from prior to this year of eating saturated fats?

This was October 09 after PCT.

Cholesterol: 147
Triglycerides: 76
LDL: 77
HDL: 36

Only eaten heart one way.. And that was ground up mixed with grass fed beef and made burgers.. I actually made a bunch up and gave one to my girl.. She had no idea, besides the texture that it was heart meat:naughty:
I know MD told me he uses it as stew meat.. It had more of a steak texture.. I get it for $7 lb..

Liver took awhile to get accustomed to the taste.. It is very distinct.. Im pretty basic with the liver.. I just grill it and then eat it with spicy mustard.. Sometimes i will eat it raw/frozen in little pill size pieces. I get it for about $5 lb at whole foods..

This was October 09 after PCT.

Cholesterol: 147
Triglycerides: 76
LDL: 77
HDL: 36

Wow! That's an incredible change. Do you also supplement with things like fish oil, CoQ10, and baby asprin? Do you drink any red wine?

My HDL and Triglycerides are shitty right now. I'm trying Phil's diet now which seems similar to what you stated. Hopefully, I can see some improvement like you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws