over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lipolysis: MK 677 vs GH

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I've used MK pretty consistently for 18+ months.

Recovery? Great
Sleep? Amazing
Hunger? Consistent (althought it tapers)

Not much in terms of lipolysis though (although I haven't actively tried to get leaner, but it is one of GH's upsides). I think theres a difference in the 20 vs 22 kilodalton GH; endogenous v.s exogenous. I also think what receptor each person's body is susceptible to (Scott Stevenson has a video series on this that was posted earlier on this board) also plays a role. I think fatloss might be better with exogenous, and maybe it's just my experience. I'll be running 3-4 ius of growth for a few months to compare the difference.

What do you guys think?

It does work vastly differently I think. The fullness from MK is pretty damn stupid, even at 12.5 mgs run for several months straight.

I agree. I compared 25 mg mk to 3iu pharm gh and gh is def better for fatloss. Size wise they arnt to far off the gh is a little better. The gh makes me unbearbly tired tho...mk isnt as bad in that department

I will generally do 3-4 iu pharm gh for awhile then switch to 25 mg mk +100 mcg igf lr3 and yhe gains and fatloss are very similiar but i feel better on the mk igf combo

I agree. I compared 25 mg mk to 3iu pharm gh and gh is def better for fatloss. Size wise they arnt to far off the gh is a little better. The gh makes me unbearbly tired tho...mk isnt as bad in that department

I will generally do 3-4 iu pharm gh for awhile then switch to 25 mg mk +100 mcg igf lr3 and yhe gains and fatloss are very similiar but i feel better on the mk igf combo

When it comes to size and fullness, as well as overall muscle growth, I think most people would agree with me when I say that 25 mg of MK-677 stomps on 3 iu of exo. Really, I find MK-677 to be a superior mass-gainer all the way around--both directly and indirectly (when compared to that dose of GH).

If 3 iu of exo. GH gave you more size and fullness than 25 mg of MK-677 I would seriously question the legitimacy of the MK-677 you used, as most people gain 6-10 pounds in their first week when using MK-677. The majority of this size is mediated via intramuscular water retention. Few people gain that much weight on 3 iu of GH.

So, either you're gaining more than 6-10 pounds with 3 iu of exo. GH...or your MK was shit.

Last edited:
Downside of MK-677 is the constant hunger. Good luck dieting on it. I was taking it after dinner the hunger was so intense. It was the only way I could blunt the hunger by already being full when using it. I love MK-677 but when it comes to fatloss GH blows it away for me.

For a lean bulk MK-677 is well suited IMHO.

I've used MK pretty consistently for 18+ months.

Recovery? Great
Sleep? Amazing
Hunger? Consistent (althought it tapers)

Not much in terms of lipolysis though (although I haven't actively tried to get leaner, but it is one of GH's upsides). I think theres a difference in the 20 vs 22 kilodalton GH; endogenous v.s exogenous. I also think what receptor each person's body is susceptible to (Scott Stevenson has a video series on this that was posted earlier on this board) also plays a role. I think fatloss might be better with exogenous, and maybe it's just my experience. I'll be running 3-4 ius of growth for a few months to compare the difference.

What do you guys think?

It does work vastly differently I think. The fullness from MK is pretty damn stupid, even at 12.5 mgs run for several months straight.

18 months damn!!! I'm at 6 months 25mg per day... added dac 2mg every 5 days about 6 weeks ago... was thinking of stoping mk when I run out of dac...

what did u see in terms of gains past the 6 month mark on mk677?

18 months damn!!! I'm at 6 months 25mg per day... added dac 2mg every 5 days about 6 weeks ago... was thinking of stoping mk when I run out of dac...

what did u see in terms of gains past the 6 month mark on mk677?
The general effects of GH aside from too much fatloss. Great recovery, pumps, sleep was really good (lethargy fades after the first few weeks). I ran 12.5 mgs the majority of the time, too much water retention from 25 mgs. And it seemed to work fine at that dose.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The general effects of GH aside from too much fatloss. Great recovery, pumps, sleep was really good (lethargy fades after the first few weeks). I ran 12.5 mgs the majority of the time, too much water retention from 25 mgs. And it seemed to work fine at that dose.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yea I've noticed the exact same ... I have leaned out a bit.. I can't compare to gh as I've never ran it before... thank u for reply

For fatloss, my experience has been

- fragment 176-191
- GH
- MK 677
- CJC DAC

In that order.

For fullness:
- CJC DAC (2-4mg/week)
- MK 677 at 25mg 5-6 days/week
- GH at 2-3iu/day
- CJC no DAC w/ghrp 2 or 6 at 250mcg 3x/day
- negligible with fragment

For appetite increase:
- MK 677
- GHRP 6
- Ghrp 2
- the others are about the same...

For recovery:
GH, MK, and CJC DAC are all comparable. All are "worth it" for sure.

I think there's some value in combining them, but just beginning to explore this.

Igf1 lr3 is good, too...but it seems to lose effectiveness quickly.

For fatloss, my experience has been

- fragment 176-191
- GH
- MK 677
- CJC DAC

In that order.

For fullness:
- CJC DAC (2-4mg/week)
- MK 677 at 25mg 5-6 days/week
- GH at 2-3iu/day
- CJC no DAC w/ghrp 2 or 6 at 250mcg 3x/day
- negligible with fragment

For appetite increase:
- MK 677
- GHRP 6
- Ghrp 2
- the others are about the same...

For recovery:
GH, MK, and CJC DAC are all comparable. All are "worth it" for sure.

I think there's some value in combining them, but just beginning to explore this.

Igf1 lr3 is good, too...but it seems to lose effectiveness quickly.

IMO hgh and igf lr3 and/or des cannot lose effectiveness. My igf levels remain consistent for years with the same dose of hgh and there has never been a scientific study showing that igf can lose effectiveness. I think what can happen is a limit to "new" gains though. For example let's say you are rapidly shedding fat or adding muscle. The body has its limits and will slow in progress BUT staying on the compounds will allow you to keep the same gains if not continue to add very very slowly. This is when people think they saturated their receptors(again no scientific proof this can even happen) and they stop the compounds they are using. At this point you will lose some of the gains and slowly continue to lose them. But if you stay on you won't. Only way to keep maximizing is to slowly up the dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131