over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

liquid anti e's and liquid clomid

Almost all are not sterile and meant to be taken oral!

Good Shape said:
Can these products be taken orally or do must you inject them?

They should be taken orally, and when using the liquid research chem version you have to dose it 1.5 times than the tablets.

salem said:
They should be taken orally, and when using the liquid research chem version you have to dose it 1.5 times than the tablets.
Enlighten us as to why this is - it doesn't make sense to me.

It would seem that taking a compound that does not need to be broken down by your system (suspended in liquid) would be assimilated much better than one (tablet form) that would need be broken down by the digestive tract?!?!

The only reason it's put in liquid is so it can be accurately dosed.

salem said:

Are you thinking about when you are taking citrate instead of the standard drug?

check out kaotik

Hey excel, youll like this one
use a NEEDLE, draw out the amount you need, and inject into a OO gelatin capsule. then swallow, this will avoid the horribletaste from the stuff.

Just tryin to use a needle any chance i get!!

maxsupplements said:
use a NEEDLE, draw out the amount you need, and inject into a OO gelatin capsule. then swallow, this will avoid the horribletaste from the stuff.

are you serious? inject into a gelatin capsule? lol... come on bro, be a man.. it doesn't taste that bad :D

maxsupplements said:

LOL

if theye are free, why not??

Hey alpha, i get em for free, so why not? i know im not the only one that does that, but if you must know, i have a bit of Acid reflux, and when i did try to do it that way, my eosophogas got burned so bad, it locked up for like 3 days, so that was the last time i did that, if i do it the pill way, i have not problems, seems like my eusohpogus reacts to the chemicals oddly. And even if they werent free, they are only like 2.00 for like 100 of them

xcelbeyond said:
Enlighten us as to why this is - it doesn't make sense to me.

It would seem that taking a compound that does not need to be broken down by your system (suspended in liquid) would be assimilated much better than one (tablet form) that would need be broken down by the digestive tract?!?!

The only reason it's put in liquid is so it can be accurately dosed.

20mg of liquid tamoxifen citrate is really only 13.5mg tamoxifen, the other 6.5mg is citrate. Nolva 20mg tabs are designed with 20mg tamoxifen in addition to the citrate, liquid is not done this way.

So when somebody recommends 40mg nolva for PCT, they really mean 60mg of the liquid.

salem said:
20mg of liquid tamoxifen citrate is really only 13.5mg tamoxifen, the other 6.5mg is citrate. Nolva 20mg tabs are designed with 20mg tamoxifen in addition to the citrate, liquid is not done this way.

So when somebody recommends 40mg nolva for PCT, they really mean 60mg of the liquid.

This is actually true. I am not sure why Astra Zeneca chose to do it this way, but here is an excerpt from their prescribing information:

-------------
NOLVADEX® (tamoxifen citrate) Tablets, a nonsteroidal antiestrogen, are for oral administration. NOLVADEX Tablets are available as:
10 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 15.2 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 10 mg of tamoxifen.
20 mg Tablets. Each tablet contains 30.4 mg of tamoxifen citrate which is equivalent to 20 mg of tamoxifen.
------------

For liquid dosing, I am ssuming that most labs state the dose of the citrate, so to get true equivalent to the tablet form you would dose it at 1.5 times.

i never no had a reason to take 1.5 more ,i just always did figuring anything like this woudl be under dosed anyway..if it is true hurray for us who did it this way..if not what is a little extra gonna hurt right??

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity