over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Beef Aminos

BrooklynBB

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've done lots of searching around on this board and elsewhere and cannot find a source for the Beef Aminos that Phil Hernon has spoken about. Does anyone know where I can purchase them?

From Phil directlY? I'd love to give these a try. Apparently someone close to me has used them like 3 years ago and loved them, but lost his "source". Maybe he got them from Phil?

phil swears by the beef aminos. and look at him , he proves you dont need to eat protien and you can drink it if you want or have to.

Well lets keep it at the top and maybe He'll chime in......

Unless it would contradict what is offered here I wonder if they know if they came here some may be interested and they could sponsor, Im sure youve been around with that though....

Phil does carry them and his prices are very fair.. they made a huge difference in my gains and i woudl not waste a second more searching for something else.. Tell phil to send you a bottle so you can start growing bigger faster then you ever have..i swear by them along with his MR2 product...

JUST DO IT!!!

WELL WORTH IT!!!

i saw phil monday and bought $135 worth of supp's and i like to think i am looking bigger and better then ever so i asked Phil what he thought of my physique... he does tell you the truth and if you want to know what he said we'll have to wait for him to chime in on this topic and he can tell you what he said about me...

i was weighing in at 212lbs at 5ft 6in gods nows what my bf% is,Phil any guesses?

The best liquid amino out by a nutition company IMO is Liquid Muscle by PBL. I never tried Phil's so I can't compare. I may have to check it out though.

BBB

bigbaldbulldog said:
i saw phil monday and bought $135 worth of supp's and i like to think i am looking bigger and better then ever so i asked Phil what he thought of my physique... he does tell you the truth and if you want to know what he said we'll have to wait for him to chime in on this topic and he can tell you what he said about me...

i was weighing in at 212lbs at 5ft 6in gods nows what my bf% is,Phil any guesses?

THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU. 9%

PHIL HERNON said:
THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN YOU. 9%

WOW BBB, the last time Phil said you were around 18% I think and not much heavier. You must be doing something right. Those aminos sound good.

CROWLER

Honestly Crowler....

Crowler said:
WOW BBB, the last time Phil said you were around 18% I think and not much heavier. You must be doing something right. Those aminos sound good.

CROWLER

I think for the first time in his life he is stress free.

PHIL HERNON said:
The company that makes them is not a sponsor so I choose to not promote them on this site.
It is a pretty unique product and it is not in "direct" competition with anything the sponsors offer. Unless Big A says different, I don't see any harm. It'd be on par with us talking about what brand of Bromelaine do you use - none of our sponsors carry Bromelaine.

Going to order it direct

Thanks for the replies! I'm going to give a go and order it from the source. :)

Crowler said:

CROWLER
Hi guy.. i was 217lbs at 18% the 2nd to last time you speak of..yes you are right..

this time i am 212lbs 9%... i lost 9% bf (19lbs of fat) and maintained a high weight ...

The lack of stress in my life now is awesome and something i did not know i had, i actually sleep 6-8 hours straight thriough which i have not done in over 5 years...

the addition of quality supplements from Phil i know made a difference as well.. not all products are created equal...

And a side note to this result is i was AAS free from July-present ...just used 2ius hgh eod..that is it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws