over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Beef Aminos

your best bet is to PM Phil

last I heard not until after January

Don't think it's out yet. Try pm Phil.

also interested

Just the sound of that makes me want to hurl. I just think of what in the world you have to do to make it and the chemicals involved. Meat goes bad in a few days even in the fridge.

Each to their own. I've never had them but they are very popular. Ill be giving them a shot when they are back

Ive used them and they are a great protein source. Not as much bloating and gas that I get from the shakes and MRP's. Love them.

hope this doesnt sound stupid but for those who have had it, what were the doses like? How many pills would you take for x amout of protein I guess is what im trying to say.. thanx

hope this doesnt sound stupid but for those who have had it, what were the doses like? How many pills would you take for x amout of protein I guess is what im trying to say.. thanx

LBA's are liquid...I believe 1 tablespoon has 5gms of protein, I put 3-4 tbsp's of chocolate in 8oz skim milk and it taste great. There are numerous flavors to pick from too. :)

Last edited:
Just the sound of that makes me want to hurl. I just think of what in the world you have to do to make it and the chemicals involved. Meat goes bad in a few days even in the fridge.

Milk goes bad faster than meat will but nobody worries about whey:rolleyes:

1 tablespoon is 5g protein but from what I understand the body doesnt waste any of it trying to digest it so not as much is needed.
I use it on all kinds of stuff , chocolate and vanilla mixed in raw milk makes a complete meal , I mix a little coconut with chicken and rice with a tiny bit of curry powder. I also like mixing a couple tablespoons with peanut butter for a late night sweet tooth fix

1 tablespoon is 5g protein but from what I understand the body doesnt waste any of it trying to digest it so not as much is needed.
I use it on all kinds of stuff , chocolate and vanilla mixed in raw milk makes a complete meal , I mix a little coconut with chicken and rice with a tiny bit of curry powder. I also like mixing a couple tablespoons with peanut butter for a late night sweet tooth fix

i could use something like this.... i guess ill stay posted to see when its gtg.. thanks for the info guys.

I like to add the chocolate to smoothies with raw milk, java mocha protein coffee and ice.

With just milk. Or with my pre-bed shake with almond butter and coconut oil.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws