over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Clen For Fat Loss

PokerPlayer

Newbies
So added liquid Clen this morning. First thing this morning, half asleep took 1ml/200mcg. I know, i read the bottle as 20mcg/ml. Needless to say I'm off to the races. Hand shakes like I have Parkinson's. How do you guys cycle this stuff for fat loss? And do you have to stack with aspirin and or ephedra? Thanks

You should throw it in the trash if your using chemicals that you haven’t researched yet and don’t have a plan and you can’t even read the label..

this is why ppl give AAS a bad rep because someone like you does this then is rushed to ER and tells doc “I’m using such and such” when in reality they are just a plain idiot...

You should throw it in the trash if your using chemicals that you haven’t researched yet and don’t have a plan and you can’t even read the label..

this is why ppl give AAS a bad rep because someone like you does this then is rushed to ER and tells doc “I’m using such and such” when in reality they are just a plain idiot...
Well said!!

Throw that shit out and get some you can dose more accurate from a legit source

Lol. Damn.

If you live, start planning out in advance what you are going to do before you do it. Doesnt matter if its OC preworkout. Have a plan next time. Know what tick mark represents what dosage.

There are guys that have done this with insulin so if it makes you feel better people have done much stupider things.

Youll probably be fine just put more thought tot his stuff in the future.

So added liquid Clen this morning. First thing this morning, half asleep took 1ml/200mcg. I know, i read the bottle as 20mcg/ml. Needless to say I'm off to the races. Hand shakes like I have ,Parkinson's. How do you guys cycle this stuff for fat loss? And do you have to stack with aspirin and or ephedra? Thanks

Lol. Damn.

If you live, start planning out in advance what you are going to do before you do it. Doesnt matter if its OC preworkout. Have a plan next time. Know what tick mark represents what dosage.

There are guys that have done this with insulin so if it makes you feel better people have done much stupider things.

Youll probably be fine just put more thought tot his stuff in the future.

I am fine. Very experienced in this game. Just made a mistake. Source is good. As for the the throw it out comments, keep to your self. Answer the question asked. Don't troll and judge.

Get off your high horse bro. People like me ?? You give people a bad rap! Be nice brother. All here to help.

I am fine. Very experienced in this game. Just made a mistake. Source is good. As for the the throw it out comments, keep to your self. Answer the question asked. Don't troll and judge.

you can’t blame people for approaching this the way they are. You’re saying you’re experienced? Fair enough. I’ll just answer your questions which should be pretty easy to an experienced user. No one is stacking with aspirin this isn’t EC stack and even that’s shown to be pointless. You would not stack with ephedra as these drugs work off the same receptor plus that’s just so much stimulant. Most people do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Tapering from a low dose ~40mcg up to maybe 120mcg

So experienced that you don't know if you need to add aspirin AND Ephedrine.!?!?

sounds like you have a good handle on everything already , just take all your experience and apply it then you don't have to come here and ask dumb fuck questions that show you clearly have done ZERO research into the compound you are taking , BEFORE you took it.

If all your vast experience what worked for you in the past 🙄

I did that ince

Bad times

Be sure to never do it again obviously.

It is curious how you say that you are 'very experienced in this game' yet don't know how to use clen for fat loss

Generally 40-60mcg per day should do you just fine assuming diet is one point

Ok , so now that I’ve eaten I’m thinking a little more clearly

You don’t need to stack anything with clen , taking a Benadryl each night will help you sleep and is supposed to help clear receptors.

Run the clen for two weeks then swap to Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine 3x a day for a week then swap Back to clen.

Clen has about a 36hr half life so take a set dose for several days to asses your tolerance then increase 20mcg and run for a few day etc. one you reach a dose that suit you , you will be able to start at that dose when you cycle back on after the ECY run.

A lot of people add T3 with Clen/ECY and have amazing fat loss results , I personally don’t think it’s needed for most people unless they are way behind in their prep

You don’t need to stack anything with clen , taking a Benadryl each night will help you sleep and is supposed to help clear receptors.

Run the clen for two weeks then swap to Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine 3x a day for a week then swap Back to clen.

Clen has about a 36hr half life so take a set dose for several days to asses your tolerance then increase 20mcg and run for a few day etc. one you reach a dose that suit you , you will be able to start at that dose when you cycle back on after the ECY run.

A lot of people add T3 with Clen/ECY and have amazing fat loss results , I personally don’t think it’s needed for most people unless they are way behind in their prep

Thanks man, that is useful info.

Bro, You sound like you are new to the game by your questions.

OP, be careful. If you had taken 3ml thinking you were dosing 60mcg and actually took 600mcg you would not be typing on this forum. You don't sound very experienced to me but I have been a fool many times myself. Don't worry about adding multiple drugs and stacking quite yet. Get used to your new item and research how to add additional drugs into the mix. But you probably already know this already despite asking your question.

Thanks man, that is useful info.

don’t get mad at people for trying to keep you alive .. actually most of us won’t give your advice for you, we giving you advice so you don’t hurt your mother, your father , grandparents .. friends, aunts, uncles or people that care about you.. we are saving them from the hurt of losing you to a stupid mistake where you couldn’t take an hour or two out of your day for a little research.

i played poker for a living for years grinded 50c-1$Online up to 50/100 live..
If your a legit poker player and you study, it’s just like that.. do your research .. learn.. have a plan.. and then have a back up plan.

You are an idiot but we all start somewhere so I will answer your questions in honor of education and then some tips cause yeah:

Start with the minimum effective dose and increase until sides are intolerable or you reach maximum recommended dose range. Minimum effective dose is probably 5-20 mcg depending on your school of approach. Maximum is a you gotta research and make best decision for you.

Two main theories are take for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 6 weeks and 2 ay should on 1 off for 6 weeks. Research Ron develop an opinion on both. Research suggests tamoxifen may help modulate a receptor and allow clen to Be efficative longer than six weeks. Research that as well.

Keep in mind most people waste their money on clen. If you’re not in mid single digits it won’t make a visible difference in your physique.

As well please consider many top coaches forgo the use of stimulants because of their effects on cortisol. The harder the stimulants the more dramatic these effects in some people.

-if despite all that info you still insist on it, get an oral measuring syringe from pharmacy it’ll probably be metered into tenth of a ml. hash marks. Easier to dose liquids

Shake your bottle every time before you take it

Keep in mind most people waste their money on clen. If you’re not in mid single digits it won’t make a visible difference in your physique.

As well please consider many top coaches forgo the use of stimulants because of their effects on cortisol. The harder the stimulants the more dramatic these effects in some people.

This is completely false.
Clen will make a marked difference in fat loss if you are 30% or 10%. You won't see a big difference dropping from 30% to 20% no matter what you use to do it but dropping from 10% to 7% is a HUGE difference.
This is an retarded as saying that taking Masteron if our are over 12% body fat is pointless like the drug has some affinity to body fat that renders it useless

As for the top coaches comments.
What top coaches or any respectable coach for that matter have you used for a contest prep??

This is completely false.
Clen will make a marked difference in fat loss if you are 30% or 10%. You won't see a big difference dropping from 30% to 20% no matter what you use to do it but dropping from 10% to 7% is a HUGE difference.
This is an retarded as saying that taking Masteron if our are over 12% body fat is pointless like the drug has some affinity to body fat that renders it useless

As for the top coaches comments.
What top coaches or any respectable coach for that matter have you used for a contest prep??
Having a marked effect on fat burning and actually making a visible difference in your physique are two entirely differently things. 10-7% yes large difference in visible change, also low body fat so small changes are more dramatic. No ones gonna ride clen for 24 weeks straight and end up on a subway commercial right?

I’m okay with you and I not sharing the same opinion, you’re not someone I want to be like.

I’m MP I’ve prepped with Ryan Bentson Ariel Alberto and currently ajsims

Anymore condescension and shade to throw my way? This forum lacks basic kindness and civility. That’s why it’s stopped growing and conversation has crept to a lull. If old members like you keep leading by example of being just utter asshats to people who either come for advice like OP or people like myself who come for dialogue (note: I actually haven’t said anything that would cause anyone due harm, I actually provided information that mitigated further damage) then one day you’re all gonna be here alone screaming “search” to yourselves while we are all on a different forum conversing about all the things we can just search from your forum.

Cheers chief.

OKay so since you want to flame me for being 100% false I’m going to point out that Benadryl will NOT modulate the receptor. To quote the great you, in all your holy wholesome fart smelling greatness research you’ve never actually came upon the fact that KETOTIFEN will modulate the receptor. Ketotifen is an antihistamine but it’s receptor modulating properties are inherently of that individual antihistamine alone and does not broadly apply to the whole classification. So simply taking a Benadryl in place of a Zaditor is not equivalent as they have different active ingredients.

On an earlier post you ripped someone for their research.

Huh.

Question everyone and everything on here. Even featured members Doris etc don’t have clear chemistry based grasps on the material at hand. Be discerning who you choose to listen to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member