over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid egg whites.

Love me some egg whites. Adding flavored coffee creamer to them and making an iced shake is tasty. Matt Porter promoted the idea.

Yea, it's the only way I take my eggs in the morning. I'm not much of an eater so I'll toss 1 cup oatmeal in a blender, eggs and fruit and chug it down.

2 cups liquid egg whites every morning.

Last edited:
Love em!! 2 cups eggwhites with a cup of oats an a banana. Blend it up really well an you have some nice pancake batter!
My last job was in a warehouse an we only had ten minutes for a break so I'd chug a pint of eggwhites two jars of sweet potato baby food an a small scoop of peanut butter..

Scramble mine, noticed they burn quicker than normal egg whites from the egg.

Love

Muscle egg. Great taste ans smooth if ya order the vanilla or strawberry

Liquid egg whites have literally changed my life. I don't really drink protein shakes anymore. For almost 10 years I was eating eggs In the morning waking up extra early for work just to get them down. Not anymore. Also no more bloating and gass like real eggs

Totally agree

Liquid egg whites have literally changed my life. I don't really drink protein shakes anymore. For almost 10 years I was eating eggs In the morning waking up extra early for work just to get them down. Not anymore. Also no more bloating and gass like real eggs

So much easier to get the protein needed each day and leaves room for more meals

I tried them for the first time about a week ago raw from the box. I've been going through about 96ounces/day now adding about 300g protein to my daily intake. I think I'm addicted, I'm very surprised how decent they taste when chilled. I also am using them with my protein powder to make my shakes . Anyone else use these as a staple in your diet?

I like to use it with sugar free hershey's syrup or sugar free coffee creamer. Got the idea from Matt Porter and it's been great ever since.

I tried them for the first time about a week ago raw from the box. I've been going through about 96ounces/day now adding about 300g protein to my daily intake. I think I'm addicted, I'm very surprised how decent they taste when chilled. I also am using them with my protein powder to make my shakes . Anyone else use these as a staple in your diet?

They are HARD for me to get but love the Egg White International product.

Been drinking carton egg whites for about 3 months (love them) but the wife has had enough of the gas I let out while sleeping :eek:

Egg whites + Walden Farm Pancake Syrup = Amazing

Sent from Men's Correctional Facility.

Whites are definitely best for speed. whenever i am in a hurry I hit up the egg whites. I just read an article that stated your body absorbes far greater amounts of the protein in eggs when cooked vs. drinking it raw. just a side note.

I only use them for my morning pancake.

I had one of my worst food experiences 1 year ago when during an extreme diet (PSMF cat.1) I cooked egg whites with natural tuna, freaking awful.

I eat one carton of Krogers Break Free egg white with 1/4 lb. of venison ...cook it up and add Franks hot sauce on it ----- ALL YAYAH

Haven't read all 3 pages but Muscleggs.com has flavored liquid egg whites ..

Or I just found out adding sugar free chocolate syrup to the carton and shaking and drinking it tastes like chocolate milk :) Done. Easy. Cheap.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws