over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid egg whites.

Guys, seriously? Liquid eggs? Why? It doesn't make sense to eat liquid eggs as egg albumine is not well absorbed unless it's denaturated. So it's just a waste. And just one of the reasons why liquid eggs don't make much sense.

"Pasteurized" egg whites and cooked egg whites/whole eggs are both denatured. Both work. Your logic is flawed unless I missing something.

Oh, sorry mate, I didn't know you meant "pasteurized". I thought you all have raw eggs in mind. So if it's pasteurized than it's ok:)

Guys, seriously? Liquid eggs? Why? It doesn't make sense to eat liquid eggs as egg albumine is not well absorbed unless it's denaturated. So it's just a waste. And just one of the reasons why liquid eggs don't make much sense.

I am sorry that I lack the education, but-
eating egg whites will not help transport nutrients in the way water soluble nutrients are transported by albumin?
I have asked this question on here before but no answer

Last edited:
I am sorry that I lack the education, but-
eating egg whites will not help transport nutrients in the way water soluble nutrients are transported by albumin?
I have asked this question on here before but no answer

Broke down and spoke to my nutrition professor. I got the answer I was looking for.

Are we getting the omeg 3's when we drink a whole egg raw. I have been making this drink twice and day

5 ounces of boiled chicken
1/3 cup oates
2 250 omega 3 eggs
about a cup of liquid egg whites

Love em, but the gas is absurd when drinking them raw. Smaller amounts spread out throughout the day seems to help somewhat.

Drinking them raw is super convenient, but they're loaded with sodium so be careful on the quantity. Also like stated; super bad gas sometimes.

Used to drink up to 6 cups a day of them, when they were 1.99 for a 2 cup carton...

Now they are 2.89 each, sucks

I am very dairy sensitive, so liquid egg whites replace whey protein shakes for me. They are cheap and convenient.

I add 1 carton (60 G's of protein) to about a cup of unsweetened almond milk and add a squirt of Hershey's syrup (not TOO worried about the bit of sugar).

I've had a few of my buddies who are milk sensitive as well try this, and it's gone over well.

Also, add 1 carton to a bowl with some frozen broccoli or other veggies, microwave until done... Super convenient and tastes great.

The pasturized/cartooned ones are great. But in moderation. At least for me. I have a sensitive stomach I guess. But I drink a glass once or twice a day for a quick protein source. But for almost a year I drank them like crazy, thinking it was saving me room to stuff all the carbs down. But in reality, pretty sure I shit out 75%! Ha

Drinking them as it is convenient. No issues either...outside some occasionAL gas.

I made the Dusty Hanshaw egg white pancake special last night... talk.about.delish!

I usually use the egg whites to stretch my protein powder budget, flavor the eggs, and give my body something to digest after it absorbs the whey protein.

If you have a Costco membership, they sell a box of 6x pint cartons (6x 16 oz) for $10.

I use 1/2 the recommended serving of Isopure and add 8 oz of liquid egg whites...for a total of 50g protein (25g whey / 25g eggs). I also drink the eggs by themselves and added truvia to sweeten up the flavor. As others have noted, the liquid egg whites are pasteurized, which eliminates the risk of food poisoning (salmonella) compared to eating fresh raw eggs.

Last edited:
4 ounces liquid egg whites.
2 whole eggs (gotta keep that good cholesterol going for testosterone building blocks)
1/2 scoop Stevia.
1 splash of vanilla.
4 ounces skim milk.

Blend and chug.

I usually use the egg whites to stretch my protein powder budget, flavor the eggs, and give my body something to digest after it absorbs the whey protein.

If you have a Costco membership, they sell a box of 6x pint cartons (6x 16 oz) for $10.

I use 1/2 the recommended serving of Isopure and add 8 oz of liquid egg whites...for a total of 50g protein (25g whey / 25g eggs). I also drink the eggs by themselves and added truvia to sweeten up the flavor. As others have noted, the liquid egg whites are pasteurized, which eliminates the risk of food poisoning (salmonella) compared to eating fresh raw eggs.

I may give that a try. Thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510