over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Egg Whites

I'm curious...do any of you get a "smell" when you drink them? If I have over 8 ounces a day my skin, sweat, body will have an egg white smell to it. It's pretty wild. Doesn't upset my stomach but man as soon as I start my wife and others can literally smell it on me. Only happens when I drink them.

I'm curious...do any of you get a "smell" when you drink them? If I have over 8 ounces a day my skin, sweat, body will have an egg white smell to it. It's pretty wild. Doesn't upset my stomach but man as soon as I start my wife and others can literally smell it on me. Only happens when I drink them.
I’ve been drinking 64oz a day for so many years I couldn’t tell you.

I drink 16 oz of eggwhites 4x a day. 2-4 scoops of humapro 3x a day, 4 fat free Greek yogurts and then sometimes I’ll have chicken. That’s pretty much it for the majority of my protein.

Egg whites, especially the ovalbumin proteins, have a high amount of sulfhydryl groups (or thiols) within them, which give the usual characteristic smell of sulfur or rotten eggs.

Egg whites, especially the ovalbumin proteins, have a high amount of sulfhydryl groups (or thiols) within them, which give the usual characteristic smell of sulfur or rotten eggs.
Yeah it sucks I stomach them well. No gas, no bloat and I enjoy them but my skin and sweat literally takes on an egg smell. Even my breath and it’s deep down from my gut doesn’t matter if I brush my teeth a thousand times lol.

I believe with the egg whites in the carton and those being pasteurized they can be eaten "raw" (they aren't really raw since they are pasteurized).
Every time I’ve tried in 20 years store version I get blistering diahrreah some of the body building one are ok 50% of the time 50% ol faithful ass. Especially when consuming enough protein to matter.

For a long time I would add sugar free chocolate syrup into the carton, shake it up and drink away. Not bad at all actually, and I didnt ever feel bloated.

Maybe that's why I convince myself I'm drinking pineapple juice (texture is similar.) I guess the secret is to mix the two, that way you balance out that good ole sulfur cologne.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws