over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Egg Whites

Muscle Egg is great. I used it for a while until I realized that one cup of liquid egg whites and one cup of Fairview 2% Chocolate Milk had almost 40 grams of protein for under $1.50 per serving.

Liquid Egg Whites $4.99 7 servings at 1 cup each
Fairview Chocolate milk $4.50 7 servings at 1 cup each

Comes out at $1.35 per serving. This is the prices I get each at. May be higher or lower in other peoples areas.

And it tastes great. Just like chocolate milk. You can't taste the egg whites at all.

Muscle Egg is great. I used it for a while until I realized that one cup of liquid egg whites and one cup of Fairview 2% Chocolate Milk had almost 40 grams of protein for under $1.50 per serving.

Liquid Egg Whites $4.99 7 servings at 1 cup each
Fairview Chocolate milk $4.50 7 servings at 1 cup each

Comes out at $1.35 per serving. This is the prices I get each at. May be higher or lower in other peoples areas.

And it tastes great. Just like chocolate milk. You can't taste the egg whites at all.
Where are you getting L.E.W. at $4.99 for 56 oz.(8 oz. is 1 cup x 7=56 oz.)? I've only seen 16 and 32 oz. cartons. ! get the 32 oz. for around 6$ or little less.

Where are you getting L.E.W. at $4.99 for 56 oz.(8 oz. is 1 cup x 7=56 oz.)? I've only seen 16 and 32 oz. cartons. ! get the 32 oz. for around 6$ or little less.
A quart is like $4.50 at Walmart where I’m at now.

Yea, my Walmart is like $4.60-something for 32oz....i'm heading there in an hour, so i'll see if they changed, lol. (Cali). Costco had the best deal by far, not sure what they are now though?

Brass tax.

Pasteurization temperature- 134 degrees
Temperature required to denature avidin for digestion- over 158 degrees

If 158 degrees isn’t reached, half of your egg white protein won’t be absorbed.

Ever get horrific sulfur farts from egg whites? Wonder why? There ya go.

A quart is like $4.50 at Walmart where I’m at now.
Yeah, the walmart I usually go to has been out of their brand for MANY months, don't remember when was the last time I seen them.

Brass tax.

The Pasteurization temperature- 134 degrees

By consuming both the white and yolk raw you don`t have to worry about avidin, also the yolk contains more protein per g that the white, you will steel have 4.5g protein per each eggs, not mentioning the other beneficial peptides not being destroyed by pasteurization.

Neuropeptide Y was identified for the first time in egg whites. The concentrations of eight most abundant peptides in egg white ranged from 0.004 to 0.292 mg/g, determined by triple quadrupole mass spectrometer in multiple-reaction monitoring (MRM) mode. Six peptides were found to have antioxidant activities based on reduced formation of superoxide and increased levels of superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase (CAT) in cells.

By consuming both the white and yolk raw you don`t have to worry about avidin, also the yolk contains more protein per g that the white, you will steel have 4.5g protein per each eggs, not mentioning the other beneficial peptides not being destroyed by pasteurization.

Are you willing to explain this more? How do proteins in the yolk differ and/or contribute to proteins in egg whites? Any sources?

I can eat an infinite amount of cooked eggs and never get gas. When I used to drink eggs (farm fresh), my underwear would literally build up an odor from the gas.

Brass tax.

Fully agree with this. I have no idea how people drink egg whites. I tried that a few years back. I'd mix unsweetened almond milk in and it tasted pretty decent to be honest. I was also on board with how easy and convenient it was, but holy hell does it stink and make BM's weird. I have an iron stomach too and can handle almost anything. emeric says he eats 36 eggs a day. Cooked or not that's gross. I could never do that. Not even for a day.

I tried drinking the whites raw it wasn't horrible but seemed like a waste when I could cook them and eat a meal vs drink away my calories. But when cooking whites only I never had a problem. This is the container you pour them out.

If this means they can't be digested (half the protein or so) indicating they can't be used to build muscle, I'd also think they wouldn't be able to be stored as fat?

Brass tax.

I drink 32-64oz a day and I get no sulfur gas or any digestive issues.
It’s also not true that you only absorb 50% or the protein.

All of the data people talk about with pasturized eggwhites is based on studies done with raw vs cooked.

134degrees is high enough to neutralize the avidin in pasturized eggwhites.

Are you willing to explain this more? How do proteins in the yolk differ and/or contribute to proteins in egg whites? Any sources?

I can eat an infinite amount of cooked eggs and never get gas. When I used to drink eggs (farm fresh), my underwear would literally build up an odor from the gas.
Nothing is wrong to cook your eggs if you focusing on protein intake, the reason I don`t cook it because I don`t take over the counter Vitamins, the egg yolk supplies many vitamins, witch you probably know, by cooking the vitamins are destroyed, on other reason is that beside the vitamins the yolk contain a high amount of IgY, but IgY is destroyed through the cooking process, to get the levels required to bolster your immunity, you would need to regularly consume raw egg yolk.

IgY begins working against pathogens in the gut where 70-80% of the immune system is found and takes the pressure off your immune system and frees vital resource up to deploy elsewhere in the body when its needed. Preliminary studies are starting to show how this supports immunity, respiratory health and sports performance³.

Did you try to consume only the yolk raw?

Nothing is wrong to cook your eggs if you focusing on protein intake, the reason I don`t cook it because I don`t take over the counter Vitamins, the egg yolk supplies many vitamins, witch you probably know, by cooking the vitamins are destroyed, on other reason is that beside the vitamins the yolk contain a high amount of IgY, but IgY is destroyed through the cooking process, to get the levels required to bolster your immunity, you would need to regularly consume raw egg yolk.

IgY begins working against pathogens in the gut where 70-80% of the immune system is found and takes the pressure off your immune system and frees vital resource up to deploy elsewhere in the body when its needed. Preliminary studies are starting to show how this supports immunity, respiratory health and sports performance³.

Did you try to consume only the yolk raw?

I like to cook the egg sunny side up, leaving the yolk uncooked and the white cooked. I slide them whole into my mouth to preserve the yolk.

I’ve only ever tried the whole egg or pasteurized egg whites raw, never the yolk alone.

All of the data people talk about with pasturized eggwhites is based on studies done with raw vs cooked.

134degrees is high enough to neutralize the avidin in pasturized eggwhites.

I know egg whites international’s website says that, but i found this… and they aren’t trying to sell me egg whites.

Attachments

• 4C0754C0-B182-4F88-AB5E-A59C4AD85179.jpeg
    4C0754C0-B182-4F88-AB5E-A59C4AD85179.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 17

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member