over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid eggwhites?

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does the body absorb Pasteurized Liquid eggwhites, or they need to be cooked?

Does the body absorb Pasteurized Liquid eggwhites, or they need to be cooked?

I have 20-30 pasteurized egg whites a day, half raw in my protein drinks and half nuked. Raw absorbs just fine. It also makes you a very fragrant vessel of love. 💕 💩

Everyday you ask about eggs lol I don't get it, just fucking drink it or eat it and stop worrying about every stupid meaningless detail and go actually work out so you can start looking like a man for once.

Everyday you ask about eggs lol I don't get it, just fucking drink it or eat it and stop worrying about every stupid meaningless detail and go actually work out so you can start looking like a man for once.

Bahaha Rambo must have started tren today. Hahaha 😂

I have 20-30 pasteurized egg whites a day, half raw in my protein drinks and half nuked. Raw absorbs just fine. It also makes you a very fragrant vessel of love. 💕 💩

What do you think about this for Breakfast.

-2 cup liquid eggwhites
-3 Big Navel Oranges
-1/2 cup big oats bio

In blender and drink?

I would do oats, but definitely add maybe a cup of frozen berries and some spinach with some almond milk and splenda. Was always good for a quick breakfast.

I cook one cup of oat meal every day and whisk in one cup of egg whites until lightly cooked. Makes the oatmeal fluffy and good. Then I add fresh berries, maybe a few raisins, and some almond milk, then hit the gym. Perfect amount of pre-workout protein and carbs. sustains my entire workout, while sipping down some whey during my half way between muscle group break.

I have read they digest a little better when cooked. Like 72% versus 80% cooked, but this was a while ago, I'm not sure. Protein is generally protein.

Last edited:
I would do oats, but definitely add maybe a cup of frozen berries and some spinach with some almond milk and splenda. Was always good for a quick breakfast.

-2 cup eggwhite
-3 big navel oranges
-1 cup blueberries
-1 cup spinach
-1/2 cup big oats bio

Blend and drink.

I need my vitamin C, big intake for the Navel oranges.

Calm down Midget...

I cook one cup of oat meal every day and whisk in one cup of egg whites until lightly cooked. Makes the oatmeal fluffy and good. Then I add fresh berries, maybe a few raisins, and some almond milk, then hit the gym. Perfect amount of pre-workout protein and carbs. sustains my entire workout, while sipping down some whey during my half way between muscle group break.

I have read they digest a little better when cooked. Like 72% versus 80% cooked, but this was a while ago, I'm not sure. Protein is generally protein.

I've always seen the numbers more like 50% uncooked and 90+% cooked, so I always cook it...

Boost Your Protein Intake With Eggs | Healthy Eating | SF Gate

Bahaha Rambo must have started tren today. Hahaha 😂

Doubtful. This guy has hands down been the eggs authority in many threads. Apparently you cannot build muscle on egg whites...

Or can you now?

Doubtful. This guy has hands down been the eggs authority in many threads. Apparently you cannot build muscle on egg whites...

Or can you now?

You can, But eggwhite dont have Vitamin A,Vitamin D...

Whole eggs does, but have cholesterol and Saturated fat and higher in calories..

just not sure if i should drink Whole eggs or Eggwhites...

Egg whites are a great source of protein, but I can't drink more than a cup at a time. A whole 2 cup carton all at once isn't pleasant. Lol. It pretty much goes right through me.

1 cup egg whites mixed with 1 scoop muscle milk is a good high protein breakfast on a cutting cycle. It comes out the consistency of cake batter.

Do you know draino decrease Height?

Every cup of draino decrease height by 1 inch.

I dont want to drink it and end up a 5'5 Midget.

Your insults are soo retarded. Yes I'm 5'5" but guess what, you'll disappear in my shadow if I stood in front of you haha

Your insults are soo retarded. Yes I'm 5'5" but guess what, you'll disappear in my shadow if I stood in front of you haha

LOL dude i tower you.

Go read what towering means in term of height.

I see it all the time, Manlet being napoleon complex. They know they are still small even with being 225 Pounds+

I knew a guy that was 1 inch lower than my height and he was way heavier, and he said your bigger than me...

Imagine what 6 inches of height over you would do to you...

LOL

Last edited:
I drink 1 and a half cups of pasteurised egg whites every morning. I blend it with pineapple, some breakfast juice and a half cup oats. Never have any digestive issues with it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear