over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid Prami

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anybody gotten sick off this stuff?? Last night was my 3rd time taking this stuff and I got sick again... Its like after I take it nothing will digest in my stomach.. It then builds into a serious migraine and pain in my lower back like when I get kidney stones.. I know that its the Prami because I took it 3 times to find out finally narrowing it down because thats the only thing I took last night.. I hate to throw this shit out.. I paid a lot of money for it... Any suggestions or experiences with Prami anybody????

i tried a quarter of a ml and threw up. i tried to for a few days and the same thing happend. a lot of people will get sick off it. i couldn't do it anymore. i gave mine to a buddy. he takes it and it makes him feel like throwing up.

Yea same reaction.. I was doing .5mg now Im going to try .01mg see if that helps... At least I know theres something in it.. I don't really like buying liquids.. I just hate to have another bad reaction.. That shit floored me 3 times... How many times can you do something b4 you learn,lol :banghead:

Yikes....you guys have me a bit nervous. Is the nausea bearable? Does it pass like melanotan does?

Yikes....you guys have me a bit nervous. Is the nausea bearable? Does it pass like melanotan does?

Its funny you mentioned melanotan.. It was just like that but a lot worse.. I ended up throwing that shit out. I couldn't take it. I would take it really slow and start at 0.1mg

Liquid Prami is definitely no joke. As with most people, i became sick and nauseous within thirty minutes of taking it. I believe i started at .5mg. I had slight prolactin gyno so i figured spiking the dose in the beginning would aid the process of eliminating the prolactin issue. Start with .10mg for three to four days and taper up SLOWLY ( .10mg every 3 days or so ).

I've been taking .25 with no probs. When I did try .5 I was sick as a dog for like 8 hours.

Start at .25mg, or 1/10 ml. Anything more is asking for trouble.

Dose it more times per day, as the halflife is short.

Start at .25mg, or 1/10 ml. Anything more is asking for trouble.

Dose it more times per day, as the halflife is short.

Yes correction Im going to try it one more time at 1/10 ml... I got so dehydrated from sticking my finger down my throat. I couldn't keep nothing down for a day. I had 3 good workouts and threw up 3 times after taking it.. Talk about set backs...

No wonder you feel ill. I start at 0.05mg and move up to 0.1mg. I don't go any higher than 0.2mg but if I were to I would move up slowly.

I had a buddy using prami because he couldn't find any caber. He ended up throwing it out as well after he took it during the day instead of before bed and felt the full effect. He said the nausea was damn near unbearable and he could hardly keep his eyes open. You can miss me with that shit, I'll stick to caber. Some old guy once told me, "Caber is fun, prami is not." I try to heed advice from the old guys. They tend to give some good pointers.

No wonder you feel ill. I start at 0.05mg and move up to 0.1mg. I don't go any higher than 0.2mg but if I were to I would move up slowly.

Exactly this, damn 0.5 mg right off the bat would be horrible, even .25 mg the first time i tried it made me feel horrible

Idk why I assume everything is under dosed.. I find myself always doing more bad habit.. It took me 3 times to narrow down what it was.. Idk if i can get up the courage to do it again. Im going to leave it alone for awhile and stick with the caber

Exactly this, damn 0.5 mg right off the bat would be horrible, even .25 mg the first time i tried it made me feel horrible

Even when I took just over 0.1mg from the start I felt like utter shit. I can't imagine what 0.5mg would feel like! No wonder TopGun doesn't want to take it again haha :p I feel great the way I use it. About 3 hours pre bed is ideal for me.

Yes I taken and started feeling nausea within an hour but I was taking .5mg too and then tried a second time and had the same feeling. I don't think I will try it again because it does make you feel really bad after taking it.

Even when I took just over 0.1mg from the start I felt like utter shit. I can't imagine what 0.5mg would feel like! No wonder TopGun doesn't want to take it again haha :p I feel great the way I use it. About 3 hours pre bed is ideal for me.

every day guys you take prami before bed?

Im so fucking pissed for purchasing prami for all the reasons listed above. 75 bucks down the drain, the shit is like poison im afraid to even try 1/10 of a mg.

I should retract that statement i havent done as little as a 1/10th of a mg but i would try if it wouldnt make me sick, can anybody shed some light on their positive experience with prami.
I have puffiness post pct and im freaking, id like to think my prami could help?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws