over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liquid t3........worth it or bust!

Bambam30

Registered
I was thinking of using t3 at 50mcg a day for. Help in fat loss...... Anyone like the results of t3?

I picked up some liq. and the first few days I didnt think it was to bad...got the normal sides....but I have noticed lately that I have to keep upping the dose big time to get any of the sides from it. Tabs form I never take over 120 mcg per day cause that is all I can handle....I can almost double that dose of the liq. I bought. My girl is using clen ...the same liq...and its her first time...she is the same way...at a much higher dose then she should be able to stand with hardly any sweating or shaking. We will stick to tab form from now on. But thats not saying that all liq. clen is like that. I have used other brands of liq clen in the past and was only able to handle around 100 mcg-120 mcg per week.

Got from GAULS and its good to go.

I have got some pretty mixed results with liquid t3. Manpower is good to go up there with the best in my opinion.

I picked up some liq. and the first few days I didnt think it was to bad...got the normal sides....but I have noticed lately that I have to keep upping the dose big time to get any of the sides from it. Tabs form I never take over 120 mcg per day cause that is all I can handle....I can almost double that dose of the liq. I bought. My girl is using clen ...the same liq...and its her first time...she is the same way...at a much higher dose then she should be able to stand with hardly any sweating or shaking. We will stick to tab form from now on. But thats not saying that all liq. clen is like that. I have used other brands of liq clen in the past and was only able to handle around 100 mcg-120 mcg per week.

ive had this same problem. at first, it was great, now im up to 200mcg and i shouldnt need that much.

I love rasaresearch.com t3. I keep it at 50mcg and it works well.

I have got some pretty mixed results with liquid t3. Manpower is good to go up there with the best in my opinion.

bump!

Manpower has the best products and in capsule form. None of this liquid mix where you're not sure if the dosage is correct. I have to say that out of all the research labs I've tried I believe that Manpower is top notch!

In regards to T3...I hate the stuff.....it gives me heart palipitations and shortness of breath....You don't need the shit if you have your diet spot on.

Last edited:
ive used sten labs liquid clen,,,real strong, but nothing from the t3.....but when i went to dr my thyroid was really elevated so it must be decent

ive had this same problem. at first, it was great, now im up to 200mcg and i shouldnt need that much.

Correct..there is no way my girl should have to use 175-200 mcg of clen ..and its her first time...hell I shouldnt have to be useing anymore then 100-120 mcg ....I am willing to bet we are using the same brand lol

i never took liquid t3. But im on 100mcg of t3 pills right now and not feeling much

honestly i have not had great success with liquid stuff especially t3 and clen... I am using manpowwers t3 right now(which IS liquid BTW) and i feel like i am heating up... i just ordered t3 from a pharmacy with a doc rx... so i will compare the 2 and let you know what i think...
As far as clen, it is all shit in liquid if you ask me...

If you want clen, order from Gear depot and get HGH labs super clen... most powerful shit in the world, im sure of that! 50mcg tabs but start with no more than a quarter tab!

for microdosing things i think tabs are better.... if we are talking mcgs then go with a tab it is more accurate and most likely more consitent... MGS then liquid should be ok....

Liquids from rasa are on point. I use most of their products for pct. But when it comes to T3, I prefer the pills. I'm just weird like that.

Yes....my girl tried some from a well know former sponser here.
Had blood test at the docs...and her thyroid test showed 5x her normal levels...which would correspond fairly well to the dose she was on. Amazing for a company thay had bunk gear..lol

honestly i have not had great success with liquid stuff especially t3 and clen... I am using manpowwers t3 right now(which IS liquid BTW) and i feel like i am heating up... i just ordered t3 from a pharmacy with a doc rx... so i will compare the 2 and let you know what i think...
As far as clen, it is all shit in liquid if you ask me...

If you want clen, order from Gear depot and get HGH labs super clen... most powerful shit in the world, im sure of that! 50mcg tabs but start with no more than a quarter tab!

for microdosing things i think tabs are better.... if we are talking mcgs then go with a tab it is more accurate and most likely more consitent... MGS then liquid should be ok....

The reson why I went with Liq is cause most sponsors have a min. order...and if you just want some clen..you would need to order 200-300 bucks worth...I dont need that much clen LOL...Or else I would of loved to be using some better quality stuff for my girl...But I will never order Liq clen from this sponsor again...or really any other brand of Liq clen...I'll wait till I make a complete order or just not use it....are diets and training/cardio are spot on...we really dont even need it...but she wanted to try it...so we went for it...its not like we lost alot of money on it or anything...but that isnt even the point....if you brag that you have the best research products there is....and someone has to use 2-3 times the dose then had to use in the past..I would say something is not adding up.

It still amazes me why people consume a liquid form of such a powerful compound as T3, makes no sense.

Opt for HG as it just a few more bucks and it's the real deal. Regardless of the sponser, I will take T3 in a liquid form.

That;s just me though.

Chip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner