over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

List...Dumbest shit you ever heard of in bodybuilding

Registered
I have been roaming the bodybuilding forums since 1998. I have come across some funny shit in my day. Here are some of the more memorable ones:

4. I wanted to get back at my ex-girlfriend for cheating on me so I slept with her best friend. She got pregnant and now I have to pay child support for the next 18 years. This all started when I introduced Winstrol into my cycle. I would stay away from that shit.

3. I just started my first cycle 10 minutes ago. I popped a Dbol but don't feel anything. I think my gear is bunk.

2. I am 21 years old and have been using up to 20 units of Insulin/day. My goal is to make myself diabetic by the end of the year. I am in this shit for the long haul.

1. I figured out the best way to get legal steroids. I will make myself HIV positive and the doctors will give me prescriptions for steroids to prevent muscle wasting. I figure in 20 years they will have a cure so I should be fine.

I have been roaming the bodybuilding forums since 1998. I have come across some funny shit in my day. Here are some of the more memorable ones:

4. I wanted to get back at my ex-girlfriend for cheating on me so I slept with her best friend. She got pregnant and now I have to pay child support for the next 18 years. This all started when I introduced Winstrol into my cycle. I would stay away from that shit.

3. I just started my first cycle 10 minutes ago. I popped a Dbol but don't feel anything. I think my gear is bunk.

2. I am 21 years old and have been using up to 20 units of Insulin/day. My goal is to make myself diabetic by the end of the year. I am in this shit for the long haul.

1. I figured out the best way to get legal steroids. I will make myself HIV positive and the doctors will give me prescriptions for steroids to prevent muscle wasting. I figure in 20 years they will have a cure so I should be fine.

#1, um seriously?

#2, it takes a lot of slin to become a diabetic.

My list:

1. slin/food intake causes the distended bellies on bodybuilders
2. you can't spot reduce fat

My personal favorite, pretty sure it was on PM.

Thread asking how people sterilize their pins after use. OP used a lighter.

My personal favorite, pretty sure it was on PM.

Thread asking how people sterilize their pins after use. OP used a lighter.

Dumbass... Everyone knows you need to microwave pins to clean them.

well not a stupid thing that i heard on the boards but one of the stupidiest things i have heard many times over and i am sure you have also.....some dude explaining why he doesnt lift heavy or often.....if i lift heavy or too often i will get too big because thats just the way i am so i just do cardio and light weights...you guys know the dude i am talking about.

well not a stupid thing that i heard on the boards but one of the stupidiest things i have heard many times over and i am sure you have also.....some dude explaining why he doesnt lift heavy or often.....if i lift heavy or too often i will get too big because thats just the way i am so i just do cardio and light weights...you guys know the dude i am talking about.

Haha Oh fucking Yea. I hate that guy. Normally weighs about 160 and no abs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Steroids are deadly, that's why I take these Prohormones......... Why is there blood in my pee?

My personal favourite:

I'm 6'3 and 120lbs and ive maxed out my gentic potential, Im starting my first cycle of 50mgs dbol a day, will this make me swole?

yeah i heard one just like this from a friend that honestly was just real fat, i cant go at it to hard cuz ill get huge if i really lift hard cuz im sooo big(fat!)

"i take 800mg test,
500mg mast,
500mg tren,
100mcg t3,
1mg adex,
100mg winny,
160mcg clen....clen was the magic key to get me ripped at 6% bf".

also,

"can i inject steroids directly inside the anus? someone told me it increases the absorption-intake".

Best excuse I ever heard was source say he was late on his orders cuz he dropped a taco into the batch of test e he was making. When I read that shit I laughed so fucking hard my chest hurt

"OMG, I can't believe he had a heart attack and died at 40"

Im going to keep 15 of the 20 pounds I gained from this cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mike Mentzer used to eat his own shit because it contained predigested protein.

Mike Mentzer used to eat his own shit because it contained predigested protein.
He must've thought up that little nugget of wisdom during one of his week long speed benders.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity