over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

List...Dumbest shit you ever heard of in bodybuilding

one guy i knew once asked me to lay out a cycle for him using what he had obtained.... they were corticosteroids. ;). IHS.

My neighbor told me he was Mr. Nevada, never used steroids and the key to getting lean was eating cookies before bed because it speeds up your metabolism while you sleep.

That's the last time we spoke...

Sometimes a picture says it all...

Attachments

• 08_n.jpg
    08_n.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 242
All the deaths/car accidents/explosive diarrhea excuses given by sources. Everytime I hear a source say "My so n so died or I crashed my scooter or my ass is exploding" I pretty much never order from that source cuz it's 97% likely hood he is a bullshitter.

Or when an older guy says "my son is kind of like you, he works out a lot." Ya know, because they want to think their son is the biggest badass in the land

Or when an older guy says "my son is kind of like you, he works out a lot." Ya know, because they want to think their son is the biggest badass in the land

Lol I seem to get this a lot to

My neighbor told me he was Mr. Nevada, never used steroids and the key to getting lean was eating cookies before bed because it speeds up your metabolism while you sleep.

That's the last time we spoke...

He forgot to mention McDonald's upon waking, that's the key.

Ok it may not hit #1 dumbest shit, but the "I used to look just like you" has got to be the #1 most heard thing by a stranger. I am a driller on a drilling rig and have weights at the rig and every time someone comes up to me and my buddy that lifts with me says that shit! Literally like 4 or 5 times a week and imo this was a kick ass thread there are some fucking idiots out there I love the one above me "tren made me assault my Dr" lmfao ha ha ha ha ha ha you kidding me!?

Last edited:
Ok it may not hit #1 dumbest shit, but the "I used to look just like you" has got to be the #1 most heard thing by a stranger. I am a driller on a drilling rig and have weights at the rig and every time someone comes up to me and my buddy that lifts with me says that shit! Literally like 4 or 5 times a week and imo this was a kick ass thread there are some fucking idiots out there I love the one above me "tren made me assault my Dr" lmfao ha ha ha ha ha ha you kidding me!?

that was from a poster on this site in the "laws of trenbolone" thread

My dip-shit uncle who drink a case a beer a day, smokes 2 packs of butts, is diabetic, overweight and has hepatitis..told me I should stop using steroids because its going to kill my liver and rot my kidneys..lol! Oh yeah? And what are you doing so perfect shithead?

My brother bought some creatine when he first started working out. The label read "take one heaping teaspoon." Instead he used the 70ml protein scooper and accidentally took about 70 grams of creatine. He had massive diarrhea for 3 days.

That shit happens to me all the time and my response is always "yeah, I doubt it, but okay"

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear