advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

List every single thing you do before hitting your training.

Wake up, drink water, Smoke a bowl, eat, chill, eat, smoke a bowl, 300mg caffeine, gym

Train at 8 pm.

Nap from 6-7.

Eat Salmon and Rice at 7. Drink 1/2 cup coffee

Lay down, and go over missed deadlines for school :)

Head to the Gym

Die

Drink 1+ liter of grapejuice with 2.5-3 scoops of whey isolate

Nap for 30 mins

Eat last meal of the day

Knockout

:headbang:

Man, I don't know how some of you guys smoke a bowl then wait around for a while before heading to the gym. For me, it has to be immediately before, or my motivation starts slipping away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The things I do before I train are constantly changing because of goals/schedule etc. One thing is for sure 15 minutes after I take my pre workout I do my ritualistic pre workout dump :p

Dude I take like 2 especially right after I take my pre workout I have to take one.

I always get some carbs and protein 1 to 2 hours prior, orals if any, plenty of water. Dab, gym in my zone for hour hour half tops. Home and eat whole foods..done.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

often go to gym in evening around 7:00pm or 7:30pm, before that will get some poached chicken chest with egg and fruits, after workout will get some protein powder

I'm Trainer so I try to train before my first client. This is pretty boring but, wake up at 5 quick cup of coffee, check e-mails, look at naked pictures of my girlfriends lol, Quickly make second cup, run to the bathroom for massive dump, Jump in shower, head to gym. Funny if a client is super early I make them finish my workout with me! lol Only if were on same Body part. Shake right after.

Eat at 4pm
Finish work at 5pm
Drive to gym and arrive 5.30pm
Train

Man, I don't know how some of you guys smoke a bowl then wait around for a while before heading to the gym. For me, it has to be immediately before, or my motivation starts slipping away.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I like smoking some more on the way to the gym as well. I'm usually soo high if some jerkoff asks me for a spot I just smile and keep jamming out to my headphones lol. I also prefer sativa strains, a strong indica will put your ass to sleep! I just smoked 3 bowls before heading out to work.

T -1:30h have a solid meal (sweet pot. + red meat + pickles)
T- 1:h00 go from work to home
T -45m Pre-Workout , relax a bit in homeT -0 Train + take intra- Workout (10g bcaa)

just realized im bored af

Last edited:
I used to Smoke a joint before lifting, even before the concrete truck arrived..
Get into the Perfect Zone!
I remember walking in the Gym and people would ask if I just got High.My answer is Why the F''k else would I do this..
Doing Negetive 800lbs Squats and trying to use the 150 pound D-bells
Know I keep more of A level Head. Heavy Metal only Pre and I even leave the Ego in the Parking Lot...Or at least Try..lol

Wake up at 3:30am and do 25 min fasted cardio while getting down a liter of water to hydrate. Helps me to outline my day and get my head right.

Then mix a up some sludge with a scoop of whey, banana, & blueberries w/ sea salt added. By this time im ready to take the morning dump. Scroll through social media. Then I Pack all meals for the day, get my intra ready (eaa's in powerade zero with some seal salt added), pack my gym bag, etc. This gives me 45 min to digest the meal. Take a little bit of Kratom for energy and maybe a little caffeine (depending on how I feel). Then its off to train at 5am.

After My Midnight Bowl of Cereal. I'll wake around 6a.m. and get the Coffee going, normally the whole pot. Then Evacuate entire system and weigh in. Take half an aspirin and l-carnitine. Mix my 3 shakes, pre, intra and post!
By 8 a.m, 4-6 ius HGH then a Shower to wake up this Aging Body!
Gym by 9, then 10 minutes of Playing Mayor before Lifting....lol

Get home from work , walk dogs , eat a light meal (3:30)
Shower off machine shop funk , take a caffeine tablet (4:00)
Take a shit , get dressed , pick up son from school then hit the gym (5:00)

I like smoking some more on the way to the gym as well. I'm usually soo high if some jerkoff asks me for a spot I just smile and keep jamming out to my headphones lol. I also prefer sativa strains, a strong indica will put your ass to sleep! I just smoked 3 bowls before heading out to work.

we just have a big bong in the middle of the gym...:eek:
:sta:-wars

I HATE training on a full stomach—plus i drink a decent sized Intra drink, so I usually have a meal 2 hours or so before I lift. Usually the same cream of rice, PB, iso all mixed up that JM made famous.

30-40mins pre take a GH shot.
30 mins pre start drinking preworkout.
Drive to gym
Take a 5iu humalog shot in the parking lot.
Start drinking my Intra shake as I'm warming up whatever bp i'm training that day.

I have my preworkout meal around 3:30pm at work. Leave work at 5pm and usually listen to a bodybuilding podcast on the way home. Get home around 5:30pm. I let my dog out first thing. I'll take my ghrp2 and cjc1295 if I'm using it, then my shot of L-carnitine. I'll drink my preworkout and prepare my intra consisting of HBCD and EAAs. Get dressed and get the girlfriends clothes put out. Wait for her to get off work, then usually arrive at the gym by 6:15-6:30pm.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear