Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guys, this has been discussed before. The list of sponser trainers are :

apex contest prep
Phil Hernon
Mainevent
prepbyalex
skip

You can post pics of your friends, yourself in the Member Photo section but you cannot mention some prep guru name because he is not a paid sponser.

This is not a new rule!

Last edited:
Following this rule anything about hany, farah, chris A., or chad nicholls should be deleted but for whatever reason we have many, many, many discussions on these guys.

Following this rule anything about hany, farah, chris A., or chad nicholls should be deleted but for whatever reason we have many, many, many discussions on these guys.

that is true , i thought the quotes that got delete that i had posted were because of mentioning Dave Palumbo because i honestly though that Shelby and Mountaindog1 were site sponsered trainers

Thanks for putting up a new list

That's true but I have never seen anyone posting there pic and saying George Farrah is my prep guru and its still gets deleted. But those trainers, I dont think anyone can afford them cuz they are expensive.

This is not a new rule and has been brought up many, many times...This rule has to do with ProMuscle members getting free advertising instead of just paying the minimum to sponsor like those that are paying...It is disrespectful to those that are willing to pay and that's all there is to it.....

There is no need for discussion and/or no need to try to nit pick into the rule either...If a ProMuscle member who is not a sponsor gets thrown up about their prep, diet, or any other personal training services, the thread will be deleted.....

This is not a new rule and has been brought up many, many times...This rule has to do with ProMuscle members getting free advertising instead of just paying the minimum to sponsor like those that are paying...It is disrespectful to those that are willing to pay and that's all there is to it.....

There is no need for discussion and/or no need to try to nit pick into the rule either...If a ProMuscle member who is not a sponsor gets thrown up about their prep, diet, or any other personal training services, the thread will be deleted.....

Well said bro!

It is ridiculous that this even had to be posted. All you guys know the rules and you need to act like the adults that you are and follow them. The guys that are sponsors here pay good money to be sponsors and it's not fair to them when others get free advertisement. If you guys actually paid to be here and advertise you would be supporting those rules.

curious what the prices are to be a sponsor trainer?

Bigchef can u please add the trainer's emails and/or website addresses next to their names? I'm having a hard time finding all that info.

Thanks

Bigchef can u please add the trainer's emails and/or website addresses next to their names? I'm having a hard time finding all that info.

Thanks

apex contest prep - Apex Contest Prep – Online Personal Training - Online Personal Training -Custom Diets, Workouts, training logs, food logs, cardio & core routines & unlimited support!
Phil Hernon - [email protected]
Mainevent - He hasnt been on here much and I am not sure what his details are..
prepbyalex - www.prepbyalex.com
skip - [email protected]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member