over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little 125 lb woman chokes out a big bouncer

Man, you said it so well. Youre a much better writer than me! Exactly how I felt watching that, and I am glad I am not the only one feeling that way. What a false sense of security. How many young girls are going to see that video and think they can do that too? Even if he had resisted and fought back with the same result of him going out, what she did was wrong in the first place. You just don't go knocking people out for grabbing your ass. Turned out it was her friend anyhow. I was once at a college bar a long time ago and a gay guy grabbed my ass. I just looked at him and told him I don't swing that way. He walked away and that was it. You don't go doing shit like this.

Could you imagine if a man choked out a woman for no other reason than she patted him on the ass? Can you imagine the sheer outrage that would occur? It would be an international story and the man would be vilified in the worst possible way. He would most certainly find himself in jail--immediately--and spending at minimum of several months behind bars, along with probation, anger management, etc.

Yet, if a woman does this to a man nothing happens. Not only would the people at the scene do absolutely nothing, but I bet you not a single person would report it to the police. Yet, I can guarantee you that if this situation was reversed...and that bouncer choked out the same girl after misidentifying her as the person who patted him on the ass, all hell would break lose. The media would have a field day with it...and everyone would be saying how unacceptably violent that man was for choking random people (especially a woman) without even knowing for sure if that was the woman who touched him. That man would be publicly hated by all and called mentally ill. He would be put through hell, both legally and societally.

Last edited:
We should put her in a room with Little Slice and let them have a talk about gender equality, women's rights and marriage.

A 3 round MMA match between her and Little Slice.

Not me. If I saw a woman initiate a fight with a man and throw the first blow, I wouldn't interfere even if she got punched right in the face. Now, if he started pummeling her once she was on the ground and out of commission, then I would do so, but I would do that for anyone, not just a woman.

I absolutely would NOT prevent a women from receiving her just dues simply because she's a woman. Nope. If a woman hits a man she has no right to complain if she gets hit back...and NO ONE should be interfering. No one should be hitting anyone, but women that beat on men are not only dumb, they are extremely disrespectful and it should not be tolerated, just as much as it should not be tolerated if a man initiates physical conflict with a woman.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where women today are not the same as they were a generation ago. Many women no longer respect men or their traditional positions in society. They want to continue receiving all the benefits traditionally afforded to women, but without having to do the things women were traditionally expected to do in order to receive those benefits. Even worse, they also want to receive all the benefits traditionally afforded to men, but without doing any of the things men have traditionally been expected to do in order to receive those benefits. Essentially, they want all the benefits of both sexes...without any of the responsibility or sacrifice that comes with either. On the other hand, men are expected to continue doing all the things that they have always done, in addition to also taking on traditional female roles/duties, while receiving progressively less respect and fewer benefits as times goes by....and SOCIETY condones this...and even TEACHES it. It is sick.

This is not directed towards all women, as I am fully aware that not all women are like this (my wife is not like this at all), but there is an ever-growing number of females (often in their 20's-30's) who do possess this mentality...and I am absolutely sick of it. These immature, selfish, entitled women should stay single for life. Let no man ever marry them.

Check this book out Written by a female defending men:

Esther Vilar's
The
Manipulated
Man

Could you imagine if a man choked out a woman for no other reason than she patted him on the ass? Can you imagine the sheer outrage that would occur? It would be an international story and the man would be vilified in the worst possible way. He would most certainly find himself in jail--immediately--and spending at minimum of several months behind bars, along with probation, anger management, etc.

Yet, if a woman does this to a man nothing happens. Not only would the people at the scene do absolutely nothing, but I bet you not a single person would report it to the police. Yet, I can guarantee you that if this situation was reversed...and that bouncer choked out the same girl after misidentifying her as the person who patted him on the ass, all hell would break lose. The media would have a field day with it...and everyone would be saying how unacceptably violent that man was for choking random people (especially a woman) without even knowing for sure if that was the woman who touched him. That man would be publicly hated by all and called mentally ill. He would be put through hell, both legally and societally.

This country has really changed, that is for sure. I am going to guess that you wouldn't act like this guy in the video when the girl beats on him hard.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU4It7Z1d14"]Man gets beat up by girl - YouTube[/ame]

That is the biggest thing to me, and even if she manages to do it how is it that she can get enough leverage to really lock it in. It really looks like he just stood there and let her do it. The video said that he let her do it because he thought it was a friend fooling around, so maybe that explains it.

SeriOusly it wouldn’t take much if someone let’s you do it. My 9 year old sons always try to choke me out when wrestling around. Lol And they definatley apply enough pressure to cause lights out of I just sat there and let them. And that’s 218 lbs vs 60

SeriOusly it wouldn’t take much if someone let’s you do it. My 9 year old sons always try to choke me out when wrestling around. Lol And they definatley apply enough pressure to cause lights out of I just sat there and let them. And that’s 218 lbs vs 60

The thing is, as someone else pointed out, you would think he realize at some point that it was too much and might take him down, and then at that point he do something about it.

This country has really changed, that is for sure. I am going to guess that you wouldn't act like this guy in the video when the girl beats on him hard.
Man gets beat up by girl - YouTube

Going by the video alone, who knows the back story, maybe he deserved it, but fk Id loved to have seen him break her jaw.
You shouldnt hit anyone without the expectation of retaliation.

What i think most arent getting is a RNC or any choke applied properly can and will choke people unconscious extremely fast. As in 10 seconds or less. You dont have to stop air flow to go unconscious just blood flow. Once she got it in tight it would only be a few seconds. By the time he felt himself fading he wouldnt be able to do anything.

IDK man. I turn on the TV and all the men in shows are skinny fat and all the hot chicks are kicking ass on action movie villains. The only ones with a little muscle are the villains. Now there is another super fighter chick flick with that dragon tattoo chick who weghs about 85 lbs where he kicks IDK.. 200 guys ass. This is wyh there is a MGTOW movement. Men going their own way because women are such cunts now it's impossible to deal with. Easier to go on Tinder for a hookup twice a week and never ever ever call each and every twat again.

So much fragile masculinity and insecurity in this thread lol

So much fragile masculinity and insecurity in this thread lol

Or...maybe people are getting sick of what the feminist movement is/has been doing to society.

There is more than your perspective here...and your interpretation is way off base for a LOT of the men in this thread. That, I know for a FACT.

If you don't see the destructiveness behind the current pro-feminism-anti-male movement tearing through our country today, well...I don't know what to tell you.

I have a 14 year old daughter and am terrified of the world she is going to have to live in...one in which the majority of men are a bunch of passive, weak minded, feminine cowards who are afraid to do or say anything that might be taken as even the slightest bit offensive...and women who are growing up with a distorted view of their own nature and who, as a result, are more unhappy than ever.

Maybe you just have the blinders on...or maybe you don't care. I don't know, but a LOT of people are speaking out about this today...and for good reason. The video itself...when standing alone...means nothing. It's good for a laugh. However, for many, it is what the video represents, as it relates to our modern society, that bothers so many men.

Last edited:
What i think most arent getting is a RNC or any choke applied properly can and will choke people unconscious extremely fast. As in 10 seconds or less. You dont have to stop air flow to go unconscious just blood flow. Once she got it in tight it would only be a few seconds. By the time he felt himself fading he wouldnt be able to do anything.

Exactly. It's not about being able to breathe. It is about cutting off blood flow to the brain. After closing off the artery, it only takes a few seconds to go out...and you don't have time to "feel it" coming. By the time you feel it, you are already going out.

Or...maybe people are getting sick of what the feminist movement is/has been doing to society.

There is more than your perspective here...and your interpretation is way off base for a LOT of the men in this thread. That, I know for a FACT.

If you don't see the destructiveness behind the current pro-feminism-anti-male movement tearing through our country today, well...I don't know what to tell you.

I have a 14 year old daughter and am terrified of the world she is going to have to live in...one in which the majority of men are a bunch of passive, weak minded, feminine cowards who are afraid to do or say anything that might be taken as even the slightest bit offensive...and women who are growing up with a distorted view of their own nature and who, as a result, are more unhappy than ever.

Maybe you just have the blinders on...or maybe you don't care. I don't know, but a LOT of people are speaking out about this today...and for good reason. The video itself...when standing alone...means nothing. It's good for a laugh. However, for many, it is what the video represents, as it relates to our modern society, that bothers so many men.

who hurt you? :eek:

Man gets beat up by girl - YouTube

No, I wouldn't, but any girl I have been with would never attempt to do that to me...not only because she knows I will never tolerate such disrespect, but because she has too much respect for me to do something like that.

In the past, it was not only fear of consequences (getting their shit kicked in) that has traditionally kept women from beating on men. It was also the respect they had for men...something that is quickly fading...and not only because of feminism, but because men are, by the droves, abandoning their masculinity in favor of a more feminine attitude toward life and relationships.

Women who do that kind of stuff to men have no respect for men (or the man they are with). As for the girl in the video, in her mind, that guy is no better than a turd in a toilet bowl....and the sad thing is, she may be right, given his complete lack of self-respect. But...we don't really know what happened here. For all we know she could have just found him in bed with someone else. It still doesn't make her reaction right, but it does make it understandable. Furthermore, when most women find their boyfriend/husband cheating, the man usually feels so guilty (and the girl so angry), that he would never retaliate under such circumstances...and most women know that. I would probably react the same way if I was caught cheating, but I have never cheated and would never cheat.

Last edited:
who hurt you? :eek:

People hurt people in general, but if I had to list one example of how the law allowed a woman to completely dismantle my life...in every possible way, without me doing absolutely anything to deserve it, it would be my ex-wife.

People hurt people in general, but if I had to list one example of how the law allowed a woman to completely dismantle my life...in every possible way, without me doing absolutely anything to deserve it, it would be my ex-wife.

story time :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner