over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little HELP Bros

John99Test

Registered
Every once in a blue moon (like maybe 3 or 4 times a year for whatever reason or another), I get really bad injection site pain. Pinned on Wed night in my quad and it was fine for a day, now I'm in searing pain. Of course I take all the proper precautions, I even do it after a shower, then use alcohol wipes on both the bottle and the injection site. But every once in a while it just tears through certain ligaments and hurts like a mofo. It's tough to walk down or up stairs right now. Every once in a while my leg even buckles.

I don't think there's an infection, no swelling around the injection site at all. Gear is clean (i mean with UG shit you can never be sure), but I guarantee a lot of you use the same shit on this board...I don't think its that.

Anyway...is it better to put heat or ice on it at this point?????? I appreciate the help fellas. Thanks.

John

Every once in a blue moon (like maybe 3 or 4 times a year for whatever reason or another), I get really bad injection site pain. Pinned on Wed night in my quad and it was fine for a day, now I'm in searing pain. Of course I take all the proper precautions, I even do it after a shower, then use alcohol wipes on both the bottle and the injection site. But every once in a while it just tears through certain ligaments and hurts like a mofo. It's tough to walk down or up stairs right now. Every once in a while my leg even buckles.

I don't think there's an infection, no swelling around the injection site at all. Gear is clean (i mean with UG shit you can never be sure), but I guarantee a lot of you use the same shit on this board...I don't think its that.

Anyway...is it better to put heat or ice on it at this point?????? I appreciate the help fellas. Thanks.
Sounds Like you just hit the tendon in your quad or went through it maybe a little too high or too low too far left or right if you hit the quad wrong it is a mofo have done bf also how much did you put in your quad you shouldn't put more than 2 cc in it at a time that is all that can be absorbed by that muscle group glutes is a 3cc sight and shoulders are only a 1cc you can put however much in them you want to but the muscle is only able to absorb so much at a time. If it is hurting when you start to put in go ahead and back out.Just my imput.

I feel your pain. ..literally as of now, My right quad is sore as a MF!

I've hit in the same area several times in the past with ZERO problems....proper site for sure.
My thinking is...maybe hit close to a nerve??

Mine is scripted...pretty sure it's clean.
I've been icing It for 5 minutes then heat to recirculate blood flow.

Ya didn't do much good :mad:

If you have used this same gear and injected it previously and had no pain and now all of the sudden there is significant pain then the most logical reason for the trouble IMO is you may have hit near a nerve. I think sometimes if you inject close to a nerve, even slight swelling can cause pain as it pushes and puts pressure on that nerve. If you inject nowhere near a nerve then the swelling wont cause as much pain. Could be you just got unlucky.
Other possibility could be that you got some unsterile material into the site when you injected because you didnt get the site totally clean with alchohol before you injected or maybe some fluke where you accidentally brushed the needle against something before you injected.

bro i think im going thru the same thing i pinned 1.5cc in left quad last thursday and i can barely move my fucking leg.....Ive been debating going to the Er cause its excruciating but i have no bruising and its not that swollen..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws