over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

little help here

E

edge250

i get up at 3am. i am at work by 4:30 to prep my shift then start at 5am. my 1st break is at 8am.

so do i eat at 3am and then again right before 5 which would have to be a shake do to time restraint. i sip lba's inbetween breaks but i am starving until 8am.

the problem i run into is i am so tired when i wake up its very difficult to force anything down. i know i need to just suck it up.

i would say yes.. eat in the morning... try making some protein pancakes or something the night before and u can just eat them in the morning.

Last edited:
if you are hungry, thats your body's way of telling you to give it the nutrients to repair and grow. too many people don't listen to what their body is telling them , instead eating by the clockand stuffing it with calories when it doesnt want them (and then wonder why they are getting sloppy), and then starving it at other times just cause it isnt time to eat.

eat when you get up. i used to hate it but i have grown accustomed to it and now am starving when i get up. it would be nothing for me to eat a dinner type meal for breakfast now. have the shake at 5 am if tyou are still hungry, but bro if your hungry eat- this is your body saying 'hey i want to grow over here- give me the food'.

:)

BFU

whats your typical 3 am meal consist of?

fruit, fat, whey. i should be alittle more specific i get up at 3:15 and am out the door by 3:45. i always eat egg and fruit at 8am.

so its a meal and 3:30 then again right before 5am.

doesnt it suck when your career intefere's with your hobby, lol

if u get used to eat when u wake up, even if u are tired, once u are used to do it it's not a problem anymore

I used to have that hunger problem when I wake up, had to force a lil bit then after a while it's been ok

think it should work for u too bro

I know you don't wanna hear this but you just gotta do it. Like any diet, at1st you wonder how you will be able to consume it all, but you will get use to it. Cardio is the same for me, at first I am barely able to make it out of bed. Now, no big deal, had to hit 55 mts. at 4:30 a..m. so could make it to cleveland by 9:30. Gotta hit it at 5 a.m. tomorrow. Ya just do it then you ge use to it.

Last edited:
even if you did a shake and a piece of fruit, or a shake and oatmeal at 3 and 5, then a solid meal at 8, wouldnt this be better?

Why not just blend the fruit, fat, and whey. Then slam it right before your out the door. I would think thats going to be the least time consuming meal you could have.

P.S.

Oh yea, suck it up you whiny baby or I'll come slap knotts on your head, actually no I won't , that would improve your looks............. BWAAAAHAAAHAA

So your getting a meal at 3, 5, and 8 so far. Whats the rest of your day look like? What time do you go to bed since you get up that early?

So your getting a meal at 3, 5, and 8 so far. Whats the rest of your day look like? What time do you go to bed since you get up that early?

actually it would be

3:30am
5:00am
8:00am
11:00am
1:30pm
usually get off work by 3:30pm
so another meal somewhere before i get to the gym hopefully by 5pm
postworkout meal at 6'ish
ideally i need to be laying down for bed by 7 to 7:30pm.

this is monday thru thursday. off fri-sat-sun.

thanks so much for all your guys help. hottsauce.........i will crush you when i come to your town, now go eat some lettuce, lol.

.....i could just have my wife make me a fruit basket and carry it with me all day long:D :D :D :D :D (inside joke):p

.....i could just have my wife make me a fruit basket and carry it with me all day long:D :D :D :D :D (inside joke):p

I can't even have lettuce!!! So basically your working out at like 1 a.m. regular people time! Maybe beca can come in and help your wife ball some mellons! I know you'd love that!

Last edited:
I can't even have lettuce!!! So basically your working out at like 1 a.m. regular people time! Maybe beca can come in and help your wife ball some mellons! I know you'd love that!

bwahahaha leave me out of this....

that was an awesome fruit basket she made......

Force the food down bro. Get up a little earlier (yeah I know it sucks but 15 mins or so will be fine) and just eat some egg whites and some oats if your diet allows. It sucks if your not used to it...But after awhile you'll get used to it, it'll come easily after that. At least thats what I did...If all else fails blend it.

I have the same daily schedule as you, but my shifts are 12hrs. Upon waking I chug a wpi shake, shower get dressed, then I will throw 1 cup of oats, 10oz of eggwhites = 12 ew's, 3 TBSP LBA's, 2 TBSP anpb, water, and some ice into a Magic Bullet and drink on my 30 minute drive to work. But, as of now I am pre-contest mode, but I dont wanna talk about that ugghhhh

this is perfect just make it before u go to bed. then grab and go when u wake up.

I have the same daily schedule as you, but my shifts are 12hrs. Upon waking I chug a wpi shake, shower get dressed, then I will throw 1 cup of oats, 10oz of eggwhites = 12 ew's, 3 TBSP LBA's, 2 TBSP anpb, water, and some ice into a Magic Bullet and drink on my 30 minute drive to work. But, as of now I am pre-contest mode, but I dont wanna talk about that ugghhhh

Haha... the magic bullet. Best blender on the market.

Haha... the magic bullet. Best blender on the market.

lol I have that thing too. It is pretty good but I just wish the bottle things would be larger its not easy fitting a cup of oats, water, eggs and anpb in that thing.

Edge for being such a smart guy, I have lots of respect to you for asking such questions, but let me ask you, what is your ? based off of, what is your goal? Earlier you were talking about strong man comps, if thats the case it changes every thing. For my self with similar stats as you but probably different goals, I don't mind letting my body sit in a state of lipolysis before I get in another meal. If strength was a priority though, I would be setting my alarm in the middle of the night to get a shake in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131