over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything new and exciting in your world? Still feeling better?

I'm feeling ok I suppose. This shit takes forever to recover from as I'm sure everyone can imagine.

Just got a pat on the back from my boss for improved performance, so that's nice.

Thinking about starting on a diet cuz my body is not trying to put down food anymore

Well as long as your not going backward I suppose that's good.

How about training? Still at it? Tan and jacked come summer time?

You know how I know it is tax season?

Slice man all but disappears from the mother ship.

Hey Slice thought I'd drop in, haven't spoken in a while.
For those that don't know I had a major Cardiac arrest over 10 years ago. Had to have 5 bi-passes! Plus one came undone in the recovery room and they had to go right back in. Ouch! Took about 18 months just to stop being in pain. I started working out super lightly after 2 months even though the pain was major. Really helped me mentally and physically.
Then the real kick in the ass! I had a stroke about 5 years ago now. Yikes! When you lose a part of your thinking processes you don't really know it till you get a lot better. I went from the hospital, to a wheel chair for 2 months, to a walker for 2 months. Thank God my partner who was/is my workout partner was there for me every second. She pushed me around to every doctor appointment and when I was on the walker she started making me go the gym everyday. That saved my life. I too had decreased vision in my right eye only. When I first started walking I had a tendency to keep making right turns.
Too address Slices problem, I have to say I slowly got better. My gf said I was not the same for a long time after the stroke. I did not know. Thought I was fine. That said you don't realize you are diminished until you are a lot better. It's been 5 years now and, I have to say I feel completely normal.
So hang in there brother! Keep trying to make your body stronger, it will make your brain stronger too!
I feel tremendously lucky and blessed. Life is good. (Training, I play music in a band, and the sex is great LOL)

You know how I know it is tax season?

Slice man all but disappears from the mother ship.

indeed... it is that time... plus we have a number of interns now who are hopelessly clueless lol.. like wrangling retarded, drunk cats.

my bosses are relying on me quite a bit more this season because of how many people we lost last year in the tax department.

Hey Slice thought I'd drop in, haven't spoken in a while.
For those that don't know I had a major Cardiac arrest over 10 years ago. Had to have 5 bi-passes! Plus one came undone in the recovery room and they had to go right back in. Ouch! Took about 18 months just to stop being in pain. I started working out super lightly after 2 months even though the pain was major. Really helped me mentally and physically.
Then the real kick in the ass! I had a stroke about 5 years ago now. Yikes! When you lose a part of your thinking processes you don't really know it till you get a lot better. I went from the hospital, to a wheel chair for 2 months, to a walker for 2 months. Thank God my partner who was/is my workout partner was there for me every second. She pushed me around to every doctor appointment and when I was on the walker she started making me go the gym everyday. That saved my life. I too had decreased vision in my right eye only. When I first started walking I had a tendency to keep making right turns.
Too address Slices problem, I have to say I slowly got better. My gf said I was not the same for a long time after the stroke. I did not know. Thought I was fine. That said you don't realize you are diminished until you are a lot better. It's been 5 years now and, I have to say I feel completely normal.
So hang in there brother! Keep trying to make your body stronger, it will make your brain stronger too!
I feel tremendously lucky and blessed. Life is good. (Training, I play music in a band, and the sex is great LOL)

thank you brother.

unfortunately, i am having the reverse experience - in that i notice a significant difference, while no one else can tell that there has been any change at all.

what makes it worse, is my boss had a heart attack years ago, and is fine... so my co-workers think i should be fine.

trouble is... heart attack and a cardiac arrest are two completely different things.... very commonly thought of as being the same - for some unknown reason.

Heart attack - you are most likely going to die if you don't get help quick
Cardiac arrest - you are out cold on the ground, and completely dead

getting shot in the knee vs. getting shot in the face

i had the same cardiac rhythm as a corpse - complete flatline, can't be shocked out of it... if you are in asystole, as i was, you are most likely completely fucked

but God has bigger plans for me than killing myself in my sleep, i suppose.

it bears repeating that i do not blame dnp at all for this happening, i blame ambien 100%. that drug robs you of your consciousness. i have had a number of members here pm me about their experience with the drug, and while they didn't kill themselves or anyone else, they did bizarre things that they had no recollection of doing.

a friend at my gym told me that he fell asleep in his bed after taking ambien, and woke up in someone's boat out on the water the next morning...

but i digress... i feel that i am slowly returning to normal, so that's a plus.

Dude! I forgot the Ambien part. I took it for a short time. My GF said I was calling her at 3am and cursing and screaming, plus not making any sense. Then one night she says she was up in the middle of the night walked by her front window and she noticed that I was in her driveway in my car. I flashed the lights on and off a couple of times then drove away. I had zero memory of any of that!. I was sleep driving! holy shit!

Dude! I forgot the Ambien part. I took it for a short time. My GF said I was calling her at 3am and cursing and screaming, plus not making any sense. Then one night she says she was up in the middle of the night walked by her front window and she noticed that I was in her driveway in my car. I flashed the lights on and off a couple of times then drove away. I had zero memory of any of that!. I was sleep driving! holy shit!
Really!? That is scary and crazy. Didn't think it could do that.

Indeed... I was driving while asleep as well.. Parked, and apparently went grocery shopping

I collapsed in the grocery store in the middle of the night (store open 24/7), and someone called an ambulance.

I really don't want anyone thinking that I consciously crammed a handful of dnp down my throat.. Was 100% asleep.

Dnp didn't kill me, ambien did

Ambien indeed seems unsafe for some to take. Is there any kind of warning in the literature for it?

Here is what I just found:
"Some people who take the fast-acting sleep-aid zolpidem (Ambien) have been observed walking, eating, talking on the phone and even driving while not fully awake. Many often don't remember doing any of these activities the next morning. Similarly, this drug has been shown to awaken the minimally conscious into a conscious state. A new study by Georgetown University Medical Center (GUMC) researchers may help explain why these "awakenings" occur."

""Brain cells or neurons are highly reactive to incoming activity throughout life," explains Molly M. Huntsman, an assistant professor in the department of pharmacology at Georgetown University Medical Center and corresponding author for the study. "When brain activity is silenced, many neurons automatically react to this change. We see this in our study which suggests that inhibitory neurons responsible for stopping neural activity are themselves shut down by zolpidem. The excitatory neurons, responsible for transmitting activity, are then allowed to re-awaken and become active again, without monitoring because the inhibitory neurons are 'asleep'."

"Researchers say that while the study suggests that zolpidem shuts down active neural pathways and perhaps then triggers others, the activation of this trigger is unknown."

So it can put you to sleep but that the same time other neurons wake up when they shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner