over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt Ambien is something which probably be a last ditch effort for insomnia. Even my buddy's gf was ordering stuff from all the informercials on-line. She would come home and be like what's this....apparently would pop an ambien and start placing orders on her credit cards.

There's no doubt Ambien is something which probably be a last ditch effort for insomnia. Even my buddy's gf was ordering stuff from all the informercials on-line. She would come home and be like what's this....apparently would pop an ambien and start placing orders on her credit cards.

That's supposed to be pretty common..

A friend of mine would convince his mother to cook him food while she was asleep on ambien... He would just sit there and watch as she went about the kitchen, eyes barely open... Like a mindless drone

I'm super libertarian, but I feel the drug should be illegal.. People have killed other people while on it... completely unaware

Which creates an interesting ethical dilemma - Is someone responsible for something that their body did, that their mind didn't do?

Hey Slice thought I'd drop in, haven't spoken in a while.
For those that don't know I had a major Cardiac arrest over 10 years ago. Had to have 5 bi-passes! Plus one came undone in the recovery room and they had to go right back in. Ouch! Took about 18 months just to stop being in pain. I started working out super lightly after 2 months even though the pain was major. Really helped me mentally and physically.
Then the real kick in the ass! I had a stroke about 5 years ago now. Yikes! When you lose a part of your thinking processes you don't really know it till you get a lot better. I went from the hospital, to a wheel chair for 2 months, to a walker for 2 months. Thank God my partner who was/is my workout partner was there for me every second. She pushed me around to every doctor appointment and when I was on the walker she started making me go the gym everyday. That saved my life. I too had decreased vision in my right eye only. When I first started walking I had a tendency to keep making right turns.
Too address Slices problem, I have to say I slowly got better. My gf said I was not the same for a long time after the stroke. I did not know. Thought I was fine. That said you don't realize you are diminished until you are a lot better. It's been 5 years now and, I have to say I feel completely normal.
So hang in there brother! Keep trying to make your body stronger, it will make your brain stronger too!
I feel tremendously lucky and blessed. Life is good. (Training, I play music in a band, and the sex is great LOL)
Hey brother, i truly admire your fortitude and positive energy. Seen many dudes go down hard and come back with superior will. God bless.

That's supposed to be pretty common..

A friend of mine would convince his mother to cook him food while she was asleep on ambien... He would just sit there and watch as she went about the kitchen, eyes barely open... Like a mindless drone

I'm super libertarian, but I feel the drug should be illegal.. People have killed other people while on it... completely unaware

Which creates an interesting ethical dilemma - Is someone responsible for something that their body did, that their mind didn't do?
Slice, Ambien was very widely used back in 03-06 in my AO. Seen and heard crazy stories. its not a drug to be messed with obviously. Glad your doing better

Slice,

I bet you are excited about pride. What time you getting there?

Super excited

Already got my outfit picked out. Some super cute booty shorts

I'm bringing my niece. She just turned 6 months old

she identifies as male so my sister is starting her on androgen therapy next month.

So tolerant. Such a great idea girl

Indeed... I was driving while asleep as well.. Parked, and apparently went grocery shopping

I collapsed in the grocery store in the middle of the night (store open 24/7), and someone called an ambulance.

I really don't want anyone thinking that I consciously crammed a handful of dnp down my throat.. Was 100% asleep.

Dnp didn't kill me, ambien did

Do they know what actually made your heart stop? Any idea how much DNP you took?

Super excited

Already got my outfit picked out. Some super cute booty shorts

I'm bringing my niece. She just turned 6 months old

she identifies as male so my sister is starting her on androgen therapy next month.
I recommend 100mg tren ace daily, and 100mg anadrol daily. She’ll be a linebacker in high school.

Go with assless chaps. Booty shorts are a bit conservative.

dnp caused rhabdo

rhabdo caused hyperkalemia

hyperkalemia caused asystole

no idea how much i took - as i was completely asleep

I was just thinking maybe you had an idea how many pills you had and then how many you were left with after the incident.
That’s just crazy though

I was just thinking maybe you had an idea how many pills you had and then how many you were left with after the incident.
That’s just crazy though

It's a bullshit way to die

Fell asleep in my bed, woke up in the hospital

And let me tell you how thats going to work out... The women get severe CTE within the first 3 seconds of a play..

Women are not physically equal to men.. This has been proven dozens of times.. The women’s US soccer team lost to a high school boys team... I think it was one of the Williams sisters that played #200 or something like that in the men’s division in tennis and lost by like 15 points lol... The women’s deadlift record is what some guys on here warm up with lol... Go ahead, put Amanda Nunes in a cage against Max Holloway or Volkanovski, watch what happens to her face... lol

It pisses me off when I see “women” who were men their whole life or majority of it and compete in a woman’s division of a sport and feel high and mighty when they win or dominate...

I recently saw a “woman” who had only transitioned like 2 years prior, she was an ELITE WORLD CLASS ultra marathon runner as a man, as a woman “she” beat the female course record at an event by like 22 minutes and she posted about it and was so proud of “herself” and shit ton of fucking idiots making comments like “Omg so proud of you, yea girl!” Blah blah blah... Wtf is even going on in this country anymore? Lol

Honk honk

I've been forbidden by the mods from talking about these subjects

So let's take this elsewhere
Oops. Dont want Slice in the dog house. I get warnings too, about politics.

Oops, wrong post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws