over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice No Bully pls Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the logic behind the diet you posted....???
that would honestly fuck you up pretty good...
just watch a quick episode of naked and afraid....
you will lose some weight.....but be severely mentally fucked.

why not just go hardcore full keto for a few weeks...???
this is really the only thing that WILL work in this short
of time....with this much fat....:eek:

have SOME carbs every 5 days....like 100 for the day...spread out.
then nothing again for the next 5 days and so on and so on...

75% pro
25% fat

:cool:

New guy rolls in calling people fat and dogging? Seems a hazing is in order here, no?

If you were around longer, you'd know he's notorious for many things. One of which is not giving a fuck when bulking, getting a little tubby, then getting cut and looking great very fast. Someone should link him to his after contest pics. Plus he's been recovering from a surgery.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

But let's see.... M.S. in Nutrition. Ex RD. ...(got tired of the politics). National competitor (no im not pro). Prep coach/trainer. That's who the fuck I am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But let's see.... M.S. in Nutrition. Ex RD. ...(got tired of the politics). National competitor (no im not pro). Prep coach/trainer. That's who the fuck I am

Post a current pic and stop insulting people who are posting pics and openly saying they know they need to cut.

Im in the process of getting some blacktops, but BTC is being a BITCH

no t3 or t4... can't stand the stuff

What's your problem with BTC?

Good luck. Obviously you will come in shredded. Can't wait to see your results. :headbang:

I can and will...seems a little unfair though....5 weeks out. I don't always look like this.

Oh wow, competing. Convenient. I can already tell you're going to be any annoying fucking member here.

Post a current pic and stop insulting people who are posting pics and openly saying they know they need to cut.

HE said he needed to cut. I was advising that he alter his diet. That's all! I was TRYING to help. If he knew so much, like so many of you think...A. He would know his diet is off B. He wouldn't be asking advice.

I thought he should he should change it, he disagreed. Fair enough.

Oh wow, competing. Convenient. I can already tell you're going to be any annoying fucking member here.

If you would leave me the fuck alone i'll quit responding! Just think GI "bro"....this could be the last response you see! Just leave me alone

I would add some synthetine

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MS in nutrition, lol. Enjoy making no money for the remainder of your life. It's humorous you think that and competing are impressive. I hope your physique can somehow magically generate some income for you, but it's doubtful. Waiting for the pics...

You've made a heck of an introduction for yourself.

HE said he needed to cut. I was advising that he alter his diet. That's all! I was TRYING to help. If he knew so much, like so many of you think...A. He would know his diet is off B. He wouldn't be asking advice.

I thought he should he should change it, he disagreed. Fair enough.

He didn't actually ask for advice in his original post, he was just starting a log to let us know what he is doing.

MS in nutrition, lol. Enjoy making no money for the remainder of your life. It's humorous you think that and competing is impressive. I hope your physique can somehow magically generate some income for you, but it's doubtful.

You've made a heck of an introduction for yourself.

Do you know what RD means../as in registered dietician? They actually make a lot.....so you look like you know what you're talking about. Lol

But I dont do that anymore like I said. Pharmaceutical sales[emoji1316]. I make even more than I did working in a hospital. But that's neither here nor there. And it should be impressive. Most people can't handle a science based masters program, much less the 6 month clinical internship that goes with it.

I'd like to add, that you ASKED who is am. I would have never said any of that otherwise.

Everyone is different, that much DNP would have me miserable, that much deca would have Me miserable, bloated and unable to get award winning bedroom performances

He didn't actually ask for advice in his original post, he was just starting a log to let us know what he is doing.

Touché. Noted

So just posting to say "hey, I'm doing this"...and wanted no response? Just wondering. But okay. Now I know.

Don't worry Little Slice, most of us get the intent here........but then again it's probably targeted at those that don't.

Bazinga....................:headbang:

Do you know what RD means../as in registered dietician? They actually make a lot.....so you look like you know what you're talking about. Lol

But I dont do that anymore like I said. Pharmaceutical sales[emoji1316]. I make even more than I did working in a hospital. But that's neither here nor there. And it should be impressive. Most people can't handle a science based masters program, much less the 6 month clinical internship that goes with it.

I'd like to add, that you ASKED who is am. I would have never said any of that otherwise.

A lot compared to what? You think you're elite here? It's not all meatheads and gym rats. I probably paid more in taxes than what you made last year. You need to check your ego.

MS in nutrition is a waste of fucking time not to mention a chump ass degree. RD is an equally retarded and easy profession. You'll be guiding fat housewives on basic diet principles for a career. Great work. You're bragging about being a RD? Seriously? You came onto this board with a bad attitude and started insulting longstanding members who've rapidly cut and been in great shape before...because you have no idea.

I plan to ride you until you check your rather inappropriately inflated ego.

Edit: see you changed it to pharma sales. I doubt it's true. But it's still not impressive. Anyone can be a pharma sales rep. They regularly hire attractive bimbo women to do that shit.

Last edited:
If you would leave me the fuck alone i'll quit responding! Just think GI "bro"....this could be the last response you see! Just leave me alone

Why wasn't it?? Do us a favor and stay out of tis thread.

I plan to ride you until you check your rather inappropriately inflated ego.

That is not going to happen with this guy. Let's not clogged up Little Slices' Thread. I told him to move on.

My bad for the last post pesty. I walked away from my laptop for a few minutes and responded. Didn't know there was a full page of responses since I last looked lol.

To Little Slice. From my experience with DNP, I'd switch out 150 grams of the protein for 150 grams of carbs. Same exact calories but I always feel my dnp runs have been more effective with some carbs in the mix.

Considering you'll be converting a fair amount of the protein into glucose through gluconeogenesis anyway, I think having those carbs present with the dnp would be more effective for fat loss.

You've got more experience with dnp than me and know your body so not knocking the approach, just giving my $.02.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member