over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little Slice PSL TREN BASE LOG

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...76-little-slice-no-bully-pls-pt-2-a-136.html#

im gonna be switching back to a test-only base (Monster Labs), and add in PSL Tren Base for testing.

really excited about this - as ive never used tren base before.

the test-only base (no orals or any other drugs) will allow me to give an accurate picture of how powerful the tren base is

thank you PSL (and Beastmode in particular) for this opportunity.

will use it 50mg per day, approximately 45 minutes pre-workout. first session will be legs tomorrow :headbang:

My problem with using tren base is I never want to leave the gym. Its a damn good product and coming from EP/PSL I'm sure its amongst the best. I think you'll be setting some pr's during this trial.

I have to use a little caution with its use though. Too much or too frequently I will get the blood pressure spikes to the point of pretty bad nose bleeds buring training.

pinned 1ml of PSL tren base after giving it a good shake

painless, no clogging through a 25g, 0 PIP

trained legs

single leg curl
stack + 45
8 + 5

thigh adductor
stack + 50
1x5

drop to 110
1x15

smith box squats (glutes) with reverse orange band
4.5pps
1x8

drop to 3pps
1x15

lying leg curl
stack + 25
1x8 + 10 second hold

alternating leg press
12pps
1x16

Quad extension
170 + drop + drop
1x failure

ab routine
A 1x15 + 15lbs
B 1x10 + 2pps
A 1x10 + 15lbs

x2

so trained legs after an 8 hour work day.. was pretty gassed.

as the workout progressed, i felt more and more energized (i dont take any pre-workout stimulants).

strength was quite a bit higher than last time. this allowed me to increase both the weight and the reps on my primary movements.

i really like doing box squats in the smith for glutes. i can set the stops at the perfect height, and just squat until failure, and park the bar at the bottom.

i really noticed the strength from the tren base when i parked the bar at the bottom with 4.5pps to catch my breath, and then stood the bar back up and racked it like it weighed nothing... got a couple strange looks from other members who stopped to watch.

looked at the clock after i finished abs, and realized almost 2 hours had passed.. and i felt as fresh as i did walking in.

so while i wasn't necessarily bouncing off the walls with energy, strength was up significantly, pumps were great, and fatigue was substantially delayed.

i really had what i needed to give each work set my entire effort... and as anyone who has been doing this long enough knows... that's what really matters when it comes to training for growth.

can't wait to train push the day after tommorrow.

and it's worth noting, that these strength increases over last workout occurred after having dropped 100mg anadrol/day the day before yesterday

so far, things are looking good

:headbang:

pinned 1ml of PSL tren base after giving it a good shake

painless, no clogging through a 25g, 0 PIP

trained legs

single leg curl
stack + 45
8 + 5

thigh adductor
stack + 50
1x5

drop to 110
1x15

smith box squats (glutes) with reverse orange band
4.5pps
1x8

drop to 3pps
1x15

lying leg curl
stack + 25
1x8 + 10 second hold

alternating leg press
12pps
1x16

Quad extension
170 + drop + drop
1x failure

ab routine
A 1x15 + 15lbs
B 1x10 + 2pps
A 1x10 + 15lbs

x2

so trained legs after an 8 hour work day.. was pretty gassed.

as the workout progressed, i felt more and more energized (i dont take any pre-workout stimulants).

strength was quite a bit higher than last time. this allowed me to increase both the weight and the reps on my primary movements.

i really like doing box squats in the smith for glutes. i can set the stops at the perfect height, and just squat until failure, and park the bar at the bottom.

i really noticed the strength from the tren base when i parked the bar at the bottom with 4.5pps to catch my breath, and then stood the bar back up and racked it like it weighed nothing... got a couple strange looks from other members who stopped to watch.

looked at the clock after i finished abs, and realized almost 2 hours had passed.. and i felt as fresh as i did walking in.

so while i wasn't necessarily bouncing off the walls with energy, strength was up significantly, pumps were great, and fatigue was substantially delayed.

i really had what i needed to give each work set my entire effort... and as anyone who has been doing this long enough knows... that's what really matters when it comes to training for growth.

can't wait to train push the day after tommorrow.

and it's worth noting, that these strength increases over last workout occurred after having dropped 100mg anadrol/day the day before yesterday

so far, things are looking good

:headbang:

awesome.. I maybe get a glog 2-10 in a 25g.. but its easy peasy to fix..

I too been incorping box squats on smith (lately), not sure why more people dont do them, less fuss and muss on the knees

trained push today

single cable upright row
170, 185, 200
12, 12, 8

+ 30 second hold at end of last work set

DB partials
80lbs
1x10

cable chest press

stack
25, 16

Assisted Dip push down
1x8

Single incline chest press machine
1x8

PJR Pullover
2x6

Cable Tricep extension
stack
1x10

Rear delt machine on lateral raise
1x8

bent over laterals to failure DB
30's
30, 25

workout was INTENSE

pumps were out of this world lol insane. lateral and rear delts had veins in them that i'd never seen before.. little spider web-lookin things.

got 3 comments from regulars at my gym at how crazy i looked.. and these guys see me a couple times a week.

everything felt great.

pull day tommorrow

tren base is fun :eek: thanks again PSL

still no PIP or clogging

kinda wanna try 1.5ml or 2ml :eek:

trained back yesterday

HS machine Row
5pps + orange band
1x12

Straight bar pulldown
1x7

DY row machine
5pps
1x6

Seated BB shrug
4pps
1x12

back extensions with barbell
1x6 + 1

Machine curl
stack + 25
2x8

Cheat hammer curl
1x5

everything felt solid. strength was up.

pinned 50mg of PSL tren base about 30minutes before going in.

pump was insane... was getting a pump in my triceps from doing rows LOL.. the blood just wanted to flow in.

looked like i had done a full biceps workout by the time i finished my first work set of rows. veins everywhere.

muscles are feeling fuller and harder

REALLY liking this stuff :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

trained legs yesterday

single leg curl
stack + 55
1x5

Thigh adductors
stack + 80
1x5

Smith Box Squat (glute focus)
5pps + reverse orange and green band
1x6

vertical leg press in smith
4pps
1x15

individual leg press SuperSet single leg machine squat
11pps + 12pps / 100 + 120
10, 10 / 10, 10

lying leg curl
Stack + 45
1x3

leg curl partials
1x20

ab circuit
same as last time but 5 more pounds lol.

did another 50mg of PSL tren base about 40min pre-workout

strength was through the roof. guy who was making sure that i didn't eat shit on the box squats couldnt believe how easily i was moving 5 plates :eek:

supersetting the single leg press with the single squats really helped me feel things better in the muscle and less in the knees.

pump was solid

about halfway through my tren base :headbang:

trained push last night

Cable laterals
stack
2x12 + 20 second hold

Dip seat pushdown
2x22

Cable chest press
stack
2x22

Cable PJR
2x12

Rear delt lateral machine
2x10

Bent over laterals/partials
1x40

DB front raises
1x20

pumps have continued to be insane

endurance and recovery between sets are also exceptionally high. I feel like I can just keep going forever lol.

diet has been looser, but remaining rather lean

decided to drop caffeine completely... adding in beet root extract, more citrulline, and more coconut oil to help ease transition and replace lost energy.

I feel i'll be in better shape health-wise for it :eek:

training pull tonight

trained back yesterday

HS row with orange and green bands
5pps
1x6

DY row with handle + orange band
5pps
1x6

Neutral bar pulldown
1x8

Seated DB shrug
3x25

Hyper extension machine
1x25

DB concentration curl
50lb
1x6

30lb
20, 16, 12, 8

DB hammer curl
30lb
20, 16, 12, 8

pinned 50mg of PSL tren base pre-workout

results were as expected - insane pumps, very quick recovery between sets

seated DB shrugs feel really good - can get a deep stretch and then a solid contraction on each rep that I just don't seem to get while standing.. and it also seems to take the lower back out of the movement.

decided to switch to a back extension machine instead of trying to lift heavy and heavier weight while on a roman chair - really concerned about tearing a hammy

decided to dial back the bicep weights as well... as I feel that bicep tears are waaaaaaaay too common... and would be pretty devastating

felt pretty sluggish last night, so I decided to go on a brisk walk around my neighborhood.

felt really good to finally do some cardio lol, and I did a mile pretty quick without getting winded at all.. so I guess my cardio is not THAT bad :eek:

pinned another 50mg PSL tren base 45 minutes pre-workout

single ham curl
stack + 45 + 20
1x5

glute squat
5pps + 10ps
1x2

Thigh adductor
stack + 90
1x6

Alternating leg press SuperSet single squat machine
12pps + 120
10 + 10

(12pps + 50lbs) + 150
10 + 15

(12pps + 50lbs) + 180
10 + 15

single lying hamstring curl
6 + 6 + 6

everything was going really solid. the PR on glute squats was going up really easily.

felt that i could have gotten 8 reps... was gong to go to 5.5pps afterwards

but i felt a strain in my gooch. which after looking into it is known as the perineum.

apparently pretty common... but needless to say, i'll be swapping that movement out for something else... no need to risk injury. i felt it before when doing heavy rack pulls... interesting to finally know what it is.

everything else felt really good though.. and the straining feeling didn't effect the rest of my workout. decided to call it early though and not do abs.. gonna do em tommorrow

trained push today

cable lateral raise
stack + 25
3x12

cable rear delt
2x12

cable chest press
stack + 25
3x15

assisted dip seat pushdown
2x12

cable tricep PJR
1x12

plate front raise
1x15

everything felt solid

pinned the last 2ml of PSL tren base after 1 blew up in my face... lol

when pinning suspensions, be sure to use a syringe where the needle gets screwed on, like the traditional 3CC luer lock.

i was trying to pin 1ml on a 1cc syringe where the pins are essentially slipped onto the syringe, and it got clogged. when i applied extra pressure to the plunger, the fluid squirted out of the syringe lol.. not good.

100mg is noticeably different than 50mg i must say. pumps were insane, strength was up on all of my lifts, and substantially so..

not only were the weights higher, they were much easier to move.

i could easily have done more weight, but my left elbow was starting to feel a little finicky (usually wear a sleeve on it, but forgot this time), and my muscles became so pumped that i couldnt really feel them contracting anymore..

OVERALL THOUGHTS: PSL tren base 50mg/ml

endurance: excellent - workouts that normally left me feeling beat felt like a breeze. recovery between sets seemed almost instantaneous.

pumps and vascularity: next level - veins were popping out everywhere, including ones that ive never seen before (horizontal veins going across delts). im not currently very lean, so this level of vascularity is all the more impressive.

the pumps were extremely impressive as well... the only thing that gave me better pumps was 20iu of TP blacktops lol (did that for about a week just for shits n giggles)..

quality, clean fun for the whole family :headbang:

makes a very nice stocking stuffer for the bodybuilder in your life who is looking to break through plateaus in the offseason, or grind out the last couple weeks of contest prep on insanely low calories

thank you beastmode and PSL for selecting me to be the test gerbil for this product :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131