over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LittleMack-Down...but not out...

thebrick said:
While I think that intent is good, in reality, unless you have sole custody of Kaylee, that will be almost impossible. Mack will be setting himself up for the mother to use Kaylee as a tool to manipulate him. She'll know that is a sure way to get to Mack and she'll even use her child to hurt him if the mood suits her. Now when Kaylee is old enough to be independent and live on her on away from her mother, that could be another story. Just speaking from my own experience having dealt with my own kids and an ugly divorce.

Point well taken bro. what I was trying to say and I may not have fully explained it originally was "if Mack does go forward to try and help little Kaylee with a psych doc, who would she feel more comfortable with when she does go to see the doctor, robert or Mack"? If she feels more comfortable with Mack, then I say go for it. PROVIDING Mack can seperate the mother from the child. But thats a big if.

Last edited:
BOOMSHAKER said:
Point well taken bro. what I was trying to say and I may not have fully explained it originally was "if Mack does go forward to try and help little Kaylee with a psych doc, who would she feel more comfortable with when she does go to see the doctor, robert or Mack"? If she feels more comfortable with Mack, then I say go for it. PROVIDING Mack can seperate the mother from the chils. But thats a big if.

Oh, OK. Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant.

Hey BOOM, LM you too. My take is same as Brick's. It is very sad but LM will not be able to get them separated! This little angel is the meat in a sandwhich that has been left in the sun to rot. Sounds cold I know but it is reality. She will use her daughter to get at You LM. This person is not stable, period. She has some serious mental health issues as well as substance abuse. I think LM's best course of action is to cut and run. LM you are also not stable at this point in time and thus very vulnerable to being manipulated. You MUST distance yourself from this fucked up situation. I know you love this little girl, That is a GOOD thing! Keep this love in your heart, It is good to fall back on. But you cannot have a relationship with her without her mother in the background. I say you cut all communication from now on and Get on with your healing brother! It is time!

Getting off alcohol for a while now too. At first, the drinking helped me forget about stuff, and it gave me a lift...but now...it just brings me down. No longer hanging around my ex or little kaylee. However, I started hanging out with these strippers who were just as messed up, in their own way, as my ex was. lol. Talk about substance abuse. My god. Those chicks made my ex look like a saint. lol. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to spending some time single and alone, enjoying life to its fullest everyday, and taking care of my health. Still spending a lot of time with family and close friends. Went last weekend to see a buddy of mine that I've known since I was 5. He just bought one of those tournament ski boats (malibu) and I got to pull him down the river. Never pulled a water skiier before. Pretty cool. Then he showed me how to whip the boat around doing 40mph and that was fun as shit! hahaha...Now I miss my race car and am heading up to the track this weekend to play with that toy. Going to try and get out in the water and do some surfing next week when I get back as well.
Oh yeah. Instead of moving back into my house that is in the country, I've decided to sell it and move into town closer to work and to family.
Just an update for my friends here at ProMuscle.

Thanks for the update Mack. I warned you about the drink! From my own expierience, within the last year or so, I would say do whatever possible to avoid contact with booze and drugs. It sounds obvious but in a time like your having, and I have had, it sneeks up on you before you realize it. For most its the drink, for others like myself, heroin. Dont dull the pain, nomater how much it hurts because that road is a long one you never really get off of, you just learn how to drive more carefully. I will say that your comming on here and updateing is great. Hngry and I didnt talk about things, just sort of tried to pretend things were all good, untill it was too late and both of us were at deaths door. Its hard to imagine it, but hungry could party your strippers under the table. But I guess that isnt here nor there, except to say that when a person falls, they take everyone at arms length with them.

Hey LM, now your talking. Nosmas is correct, get away from the environment. Strippers, clubs, drugs and alcohol. It is their lair. They all co-habitate. The sooner you get away from them and their world the better off you'll be. Sounds like you off to a good start. Just resist the call, because it will come!! Go and enjoy brother, you desrve this!!

Progress Report...

Family,
I'm doing SO much better now. I look at all this stuff and just can't believe I was caught up in it. I've been dating recently. Nice girls only. Good. Decent. Nice girls. Happy girls. Its really been awesome! For the most part, just making a lot of good women friends, but a few in paticular have really caught my attention. One lives out of state, one lives in town, and two live about 2 hrs. away. All of them are super nice, sweet, and wonderful human beings. I'm being cautious of jumping right back into a serious relationship again. I think I just need some time being single and dating and maybe being a little more cautious of who I give this wonderful heart of mine to. I've learned that I don't need to go throwing out to every titty dancer who needs $5. hahaha.
I've had fun doing stuff I enjoy. Taking my bodybuilding more serious. Eating clean and taking care of my health. Getting out to the beach some. Enjoying my family more. I'm getting back to enjoying happiness again. Things have really been wonderful, and now I'm starting to look to the future more instead of getting so caught up in the present and the past.
I'll keep you guys posted. Just wanted to let all my family here know that I'm doing a 100% better now. :)
Cheers!

Family,
I'm doing SO much better now. I look at all this stuff and just can't believe I was caught up in it. I've been dating recently. Nice girls only. Good. Decent. Nice girls. Happy girls. Its really been awesome! For the most part, just making a lot of good women friends, but a few in paticular have really caught my attention. One lives out of state, one lives in town, and two live about 2 hrs. away. All of them are super nice, sweet, and wonderful human beings. I'm being cautious of jumping right back into a serious relationship again. I think I just need some time being single and dating and maybe being a little more cautious of who I give this wonderful heart of mine to. I've learned that I don't need to go throwing out to every titty dancer who needs $5. hahaha.
I've had fun doing stuff I enjoy. Taking my bodybuilding more serious. Eating clean and taking care of my health. Getting out to the beach some. Enjoying my family more. I'm getting back to enjoying happiness again. Things have really been wonderful, and now I'm starting to look to the future more instead of getting so caught up in the present and the past.
I'll keep you guys posted. Just wanted to let all my family here know that I'm doing a 100% better now. :)
Cheers!

Now THAT'S good to hear! Don't you love looking back and being able to say "Was that me?"

Ok, So on long weekends and big holidays Do the one out of state. On regular weekends say fri do one of the 2hrs drive bys and on sat do the other one. Sun-thur do the one in town....................oh yea and in between ............in your spare time go to the gym!:D So you see it's all about time management!!LOL

Seriously Mack, good to hear. It did not take all that long to land on your feet, but it's not over yet. Great first steps though. Go out and enjoy my friend. Have some fun!

Good to hear Mack.

I have one rule about the people with whom I choose to associate. Their overall contribution to my life needs to be positive, not negative.

This is the main reason that this is the ONLY board I choose to participate on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws