advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liv.52 - Livercare... what dosage are you taking?

Competitive Edge Labs (CEL). May not be the cheapest but they're a trustworthy company.
they used to make the famous M-DROL back in the day :) I am surprised they are still around

I use NUTRICOST, have used doublewood too

Liv-52 DS, Carsil, Essentiale Forte, NAC, Glutathione reduced, choline/inositol, desiccated liver aka Cytochrome P450 and Synthergine, my liver is damn near bullet-proof

*dropped the TUDCA after a proper education regarding it's toxicity

You worried about a few small minds ...that why you chimed in but didn't reveal dose?

Shit makes no sense

Pimp man right ? Maybe you need to consider a new name
Because my understanding pimp's don't give a shit

Lol
I actually did I said I never go over 600mg test

I've been using LIV52 DS for many years. I take one tab per day. My last bloodwork showed AST 22, ALT 20.
I buy it from ebay. And I drink a Long Island Tea every night.

You worried about a few small minds ...that why you chimed in but didn't reveal dose?

Shit makes no sense

Pimp man right ? Maybe you need to consider a new name
Because my understanding pimp's don't give a shit

Lol
Maybe he doesn’t know what he wants to say, it’s an anonymous forum I don’t know why people lie or don’t post shit on here but there are dudes who post pics on here so I guess it’s all whether or not you sweat getting your personal info out, which I was opining I know doses don’t help identify you.

Shit I said that out loud fuck me lmfao

I sure he'll do brother 🤣🤣
Lol hey you own it and it is valid info given the topic just like so many guys take Vicodin and have bad labs but they eat Tylenol every day.

Lol hey you own it and it is valid info given the topic just like so many guys take Vicodin and have bad labs but they eat Tylenol every day.
Lol

I used LIV-52 and milk thistle etc for years then I found synthergine and that's the best for me. I used to combine it with LIV-52 when running big cycles but I haven't used it in years now. I can't recall the dose but it was quite high. I used to get the LIV-52 DS and I think I took 2 tabs AM and 2 tabs PM so the same as 8 standard tabs. Drink lot's of water regardless what supps you take.

I used LIV-52 and milk thistle etc for years then I found synthergine and that's the best for me. I used to combine it with LIV-52 when running big cycles but I haven't used it in years now. I can't recall the dose but it was quite high. I used to get the LIV-52 DS and I think I took 2 tabs AM and 2 tabs PM so the same as 8 standard tabs. Drink lot's of water regardless what supps you take.
That’s how I take it on or off cycle, it’s cheap and why not. Healthy liver healthy blood and I seem more effective at buttoning fat when I’m detoxed and focused on health

Liv.52

Unparalleled in liver care​

Action:

Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.

Improves appetite: In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.

Indications:

• For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
  • Liver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutrition
  • Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
  • As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
  • As a adjuvant to hemodialysis
  • As an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals

Key ingredients:

The Caper Bush (Himsra) contains p-methoxy benzoic acid, which is a potent hepatoprotective. It prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.

Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. The hepatoprotective property of Chicory suppresses the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris.

Directions for use:

Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.

Available as tablets or as a syrup.

Side effects:

Liv.52 is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Agree here those two may work TUDCA has a fan club here it also has sides I hear but Liv 52 has worked for us and liver patients for decades it along with milk thistle imo should always be taken you cannot have too healthy liver or kidneys bodybuilder or not.

Liv.52

Unparalleled in liver care​

Action:

Hepatoprotective action: The natural ingredients in Liv.52 exhibit potent hepatoprotective properties against chemically-induced hepatotoxicity. It restores the functional efficiency of the liver by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration. The antiperoxidative activity of Liv.52 prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes, which catalyze the oxidation of organic substances), hastens the recovery period and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis. It facilitates the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (produced by the oxidation of ethanol that is popularly believed to cause hangovers) and ensures protection from alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also diminishes the lipotropic (compounds that help catalyze the breakdown of fat) effect in chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty infiltration of the liver. In pre-cirrhotic conditions, Liv.52 arrests the progress of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage.

Improves appetite: In anorexia and less than optimal growth and weight gain, Liv.52 normalizes the basic appetite-satiety rhythm. It also addresses loss of appetite during pregnancy. As a daily health supplement, Liv.52 improves appetite, digestion and assimilation processes and promotes weight gain.

Indications:

• For the prevention and treatment of viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, pre-cirrhotic conditions and early cirrhosis, anorexia, loss of appetite and liver damage due to radiation therapy
  • Liver disorders including fatty acid associated with protein-energy malnutrition
  • Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
  • As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and convalescence
  • As a adjuvant to hemodialysis
  • As an adjuvant to hepatotoxic drugs like anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents and antiretrovirals

Key ingredients:

The Caper Bush (Himsra) contains p-methoxy benzoic acid, which is a potent hepatoprotective. It prevents the elevation of malondialdehyde (biomarker for oxidative stress) levels in plasma and hepatic cells. Caper Bush also inhibits the ALT and AST enzyme levels and improves the functional efficiency of the liver and spleen. Flavonoids present in the Caper Bush exhibit significant antioxidant properties, as well.

Chicory (Kasani) protects the liver against alcohol toxicity. It is also a potent antioxidant, which can be seen by its free radical scavenging property. The hepatoprotective property of Chicory suppresses the oxidative degradation of DNA in tissue debris.

Directions for use:

Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.

Available as tablets or as a syrup.

Side effects:

Liv.52 is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Great for reference. Thanks for posting.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear