over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Live and learn

Mojo Rising

Registered
Well my show has come and gone, what a trip. Dieted down to 193lbs 1 week out shouldve come in around 196 or so. Looking sick 1 week out and start the shit load, and what happens i get the fucking flu of some sort. Friday night, something isnt feeling right, go to shit, liquid fire diarehea hits! SOn of bitch... first thing flying threw my mind, water depleted and im droping more water now, my muscles will go flat and condition down hill... oh shit!

Saturday morning hits feeling horrible... 16weeks smooth until the day of the damn show! Prejuding It was 2 hours before I step on stage and during that entire 2 hours i puked or had liquid fire. So i drank a ton of water and took a diazide b/c i was playing with fire.... stepped on stage at 191 :(. Not as full or diced as have couldve been, my heart was out of it and not confident at all.

Everyone says ive won my class after prejuding, but knowing i lost at least 10% on condition and size was killing me. So i took an imodium and blocked it up. Went and at a coupel pretzels and some fruit juice and slept for an hour. Woke up and still had liquid fire for 2 hours before i stepped on stage... now during this entire time im eating MnMs and drinking water tyring to maintain som shit. Fellow competitors are brining me water and candy bars as they could hear the thunder... NO FUN WHATSOEVER. I even had a friend let me know how long till i had to pump up.

I litterally ran out pumped up went on stage and posed(did rock the house. LIMP BIZKIT... i owned that shit. Won my class then ran the shitter... got more out fast and ran back for overall... Lost by 4 points. The entire time thinking this wasnt the best by far and i lost so much compared to hell even 3 weeks out. Ill post some pics soon.

I did learn alot and feel pretty good though.

Anyone else have something like this happen. I hated life for awhile but am looking at this as something to make me hungier. But damn what a day.

The saddest part

Today the morning after im 197lbs and fucking more condition and harder! Son of a bitch!

Also i wanted to say Thanks to skip i worked with him the last 3 weeks of my show and helped alot. We have the next year to slap on some serious mass. Taking everyting to a new level.
Thanks for everything skip.

I also hit you up on the forums!

Far as the AMP i felt it kick in something sick unfortunately the shitz kept it from working properly. I hit 10cc and felt a little heavy, dizzy and warm. All normal after 20 min. Then had some sick veins pop out in the quads etc.. only to soon disapear whent he water flowed like a hose out of my ass.

Sounds like it was the shits - no pun intended. :D

Great job on the contest though!

xcel

Good job especially considering your problem Mojo! Personally I'd of been scared of having the shits while on stage....hopefully you didn't have white posing trunks!

KR

I have a great recipe for a peanut casserole. BWAHAHAHA!!

Please let everyone know that it wasn't the shitload that caused the assfire. Otherwise, I will get 20 emails asking about it. lol

Skip

LOL

The ass fire was due to a bug that I can put 100% all blame on. As my gf and roomie are now experiencing the absolute horror of it. Ill try not to get into the details of it as its pretty disgusting. Shitloading does work, sunday morning woke up and was ridiculous... to bad the fucking bug ruined the day of oportunity.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck brotha. But I'm glad to hear that you still placed well. Take it as a lesson and kick some ass next time bro. good job.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner