over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVE VIDEO OF OIL SPILL

X2

You want to know what is FUNNY about this, USF (university of south florida in Tampa) sent oceanographers out on a boat to study the effects of the oil in the water. Here's the FUNNy part, they couldn't find oil!!! How the F is this possible with sooo much oil in the water?

From what i've read, the toxic dispersant that BP uses is not a dispersant at all. It covers the oil and keeps it below the surface to remain for all times as a huge blob of poison. Therefore it stays hidden from view but who knows what damage this causes long run.

From what i've read, the toxic dispersant that BP uses is not a dispersant at all. It covers the oil and keeps it below the surface to remain for all times as a huge blob of poison. Therefore it stays hidden from view but who knows what damage this causes long run.

I hear ya, however they went out to study the effects weeks before BP unvailed this idea. Sooo, what's really going on? This is being mad out to be the doomsday scenario! Now FOX13 is saying that with hurricane season starting on Tuesday, we could mix all this oil and water up and it could be dispersed around the world :eek: Get the F outta here!!! This si not going to destroy 1/10000 of what the media is making it out to be! I still think this was a perfectly executed plan. I like to think that conspiracies happen all around us, but we're too stupid to realize it. But it really makes a lot of sense when you really think about it.

I was planning on us taking a family vacation down on the gulf of mexico on the Florida coast, but not now. Im holding off till the last minute to make any reservations. I think rates on rooms are going to plummet real fast here soon. Many hotels are looking to file law suits against BP. I hope that BP pays for all the damage they are responsible for. THey can afford it. It barely scratches the surface of thier massive profits.

I was planning on us taking a family vacation down on the gulf of mexico on the Florida coast, but not now. Im holding off till the last minute to make any reservations. I think rates on rooms are going to plummet real fast here soon. Many hotels are looking to file law suits against BP. I hope that BP pays for all the damage they are responsible for. THey can afford it. It barely scratches the surface of thier massive profits.

the rates have already fallen off . We are going to wait to , we go to Destin every year , theirs a great condo down their with an awsome pool , the only time we go to the beach is to walk in the evenings , never realy got into the water much at all.

i read in the paper last week that the company that owned the rig "Trans Oceanic" is trying to limit their liability payout to 24-million , they rig was insured for 440+ million all of which they will collect !!!!

X2

You want to know what is FUNNY about this, USF (university of south florida in Tampa) sent oceanographers out on a boat to study the effects of the oil in the water. Here's the FUNNy part, they couldn't find oil!!! How the F is this possible with sooo much oil in the water?

Hate to tell you this, but our liberal tree hugging politically correct fuck the public media is turning this into a circus. You do know that the oil is coming out of a natural deposit right? So it looks like to earth is trying to destroy itself

The media jumped the gun by saying a ton of the beaches are fucked asap...Well, some seem okay right now...But let's just see how bad the fall-out becomes:eek:

I get it, that BP wants to stop it as quick as they can to prevent too much $ that they'll have to pay back, but I just don't get how the U.S. gov. hasn't stepped in with all the super science we have and just plugged the bitch:confused:

The media jumped the gun by saying a ton of the beaches are fucked asap...Well, some seem okay right now...But let's just see how bad the fall-out becomes:eek:

I get it, that BP wants to stop it as quick as they can to prevent too much $ that they'll have to pay back, but I just don't get how the U.S. gov. hasn't stepped in with all the super science we have and just plugged the bitch:confused:

The fall out will be for years hundreds of local fishermen are out putting out the "booms" and skimmers and already a bunch of them are getting REALY sice from the chems , apparently the "disspersant" thats used is some realy nasty shit.

I wish more of the "investigation" was being put out , I'd like to hear more about who is realy at fault.

I have actually seen the safety report and prelimenary investigation report that came out a couple of weeks ago. (i work in this business). you truly do not know how hard it is to control something like this. we're talking about deep seawater horizontal drilling here... they have to drill another well about 2 or 3 miles away, horizontally to intersect with this one and plug it from there.
it's not just as simple as "put a robot down there and let it cork it"

we've faced tons of blow outs on and off shore over here... and let me tell you, it's serious, and it takes a ton of time to fix... but the effects are way over exaggerated here. we had a lot of blow outs and spills in the arabian gulf... and they never had dire consequences... this needs 2 or 3 more weeks to get fixed.

and seriously guys... the dispersant they're using isn't some secret plot to hide the oil from the public and let it sink at the bottom and destroy humanity while BP fat cats laugh loud and say "haha! those fools believed our plan!"... :D ... they're really trying to stop this.

This should be posted up top and let it run night and day...
just as a reminder of what is really going on and how big an ecological disaster this truly is !!!!

YouTube - PBSNewsHour's Channel

Not to worry, El Presidente now 39 days after this biggest oil disaster has taken full responsibilty and says he's ontop of it. So we're saved now! :rolleyes:

I have actually seen the safety report and prelimenary investigation report that came out a couple of weeks ago. (i work in this business). you truly do not know how hard it is to control something like this. we're talking about deep seawater horizontal drilling here... they have to drill another well about 2 or 3 miles away, horizontally to intersect with this one and plug it from there.

we've faced tons of blow outs on and off shore over here... and let me tell you, it's serious, and it takes a ton of time to fix... but the effects are way over exaggerated here. we had a lot of blow outs and spills in the arabian gulf... and they never had dire consequences... this needs 2 or 3 more weeks to get fixed.

and seriously guys... the dispersant they're using isn't some secret plot to hide the oil from the public and let it sink at the bottom and destroy humanity while BP fat cats laugh loud and say "haha! those fools believed our plan!"... :D ... they're really trying to stop this.

My brother in law works for MI SWACO , the company that makes the "mud" to cap these wells , he said that they have been workoing around the clock trying to get a mix to top kill this hole and currently working on the "kill pill" to cap it , he said generaly this kill shot of thick mud is 18-19lbs her gallon , the one they want to desgine is 26lbs per gallon , he said they are seriouse about dropping a bunch of mud in this hole and shutting it down for go , then using another site to tap it later.

5000 feet is alot of water to work under , the conditions at these depths are severe on everything , working with anything down their isint like patching your pool

My brother in law works for MI SWACO , the company that makes the "mud" to cap these wells , he said that they have been workoing around the clock trying to get a mix to top kill this hole and currently working on the "kill pill" to cap it , he said generaly this kill shot of thick mud is 18-19lbs her gallon , the one they want to desgine is 26lbs per gallon , he said they are seriouse about dropping a bunch of mud in this hole and shutting it down for go , then using another site to tap it later.

5000 feet is alot of water to work under , the conditions at these depths are severe on everything , working with anything down their isint like patching your pool

With the way things are going, I am getting the feeling that the leak might as well be on Mars. Having to use robots etc, its like we have a remote control Mars lander we are working with.

All talk of politics and conspiracies aside, I am pretty disgusted to see what we as humans can do to this planet and its life

I cant believe that BP did not have any "worst case scenarios" in place if such an event ever happened. I guess they just assumed that it would never happen...pretty stupid.:confused:

Thank you for an intelligent post instead of the usual govt/bp conspiricy crap. No one wants this capped more that BP or the Govt. There were things done wrong and there needs to be a thorough root cause/corrective action review and some changes made to the industry. As bad as this is, and believe me it breaks my heart to see the damage the biggest danger is to over-react. This is typically what the govt does to show "they're doing something". Morotoriums on domestric drilling will only drive up oil costs, put more dependence on foreign oil and put a lot of people in the Gulf out of work for very good paying job working for "big oil". Do you really think that Venezuala and China and others will stop drilling in the Gulf? No, they'll just drill more and sell it to us and won't give two craps about safety.
Fix it, learn from it and move on

What angers me is that either BP, the goverment, or a combo of the two seemed to be trying to downplay the seriousness of the leak. This was most apparent at first. I remember how BP came out with its first estimate of how much oil was leaking per day and the true amount ended up being like 10X as much. Now we know that there are 3 leaks in all, and that the one they are blocking up right now only accounts for 5% of the total leak. The pipe comming off the top that would have connected to the oil rig came crashing down and is now bent at a nearly 90 degree angle and has fractured. I think they say about 15% of the leak is coming from there. If they fool around too much with that, the pipe could fracture the rest of the way and then all hell is going to break lose.

I cant believe that BP did not have any "worst case scenarios" in place if such an event ever happened. I guess they just assumed that it would never happen...pretty stupid.:confused:

I'm sure they did, but some things, even if planned for, still turn into disasters.

What angers me is that either BP, the goverment, or a combo of the two seemed to be trying to downplay the seriousness of the leak. This was most apparent at first. I remember how BP came out with its first estimate of how much oil was leaking per day and the true amount ended up being like 10X as much. Now we know that there are 3 leaks in all, and that the one they are blocking up right now only accounts for 5% of the total leak. The pipe comming off the top that would have connected to the oil rig came crashing down and is now bent at a nearly 90 degree angle and has fractured. I think they say about 15% of the leak is coming from there. If they fool around too much with that, the pipe could fracture the rest of the way and then all hell is going to break lose.

Where are you getting your information from?? They are pushing mud below the Blowout preventer which is below any of the riser pipe leaks. Dude, I really respect your posts but don't you think the multitude of engineer/experts there know more than us (or you) and are doing everything possible? Everyone loses here. BP is losing millions/billions. Could they be downplaying it, maybe, could the press be making it more than it is, maybe. Do you really think they're not doing everything humanly possible to stop it?
This country has a bad habit of just wanting to blame somebody instead of accepting the fact that sometimes shit/hardware (blowout preventer) fails and asking what they can do to help instead of the blame game. Its just part of the litigous society here in the US. I know, I'm sounding like Rand Paul.

Where are you getting your information from?? They are pushing mud below the Blowout preventer which is below any of the riser pipe leaks. Dude, I really respect your posts but don't you think the multitude of engineer/experts there know more than us (or you) and are doing everything possible? Everyone loses here. BP is losing millions/billions. Could they be downplaying it, maybe, could the press be making it more than it is, maybe. Do you really think they're not doing everything humanly possible to stop it?
This country has a bad habit of just wanting to blame somebody instead of accepting the fact that sometimes shit/hardware (blowout preventer) fails and asking what they can do to help instead of the blame game. Its just part of the litigous society here in the US. I know, I'm sounding like Rand Paul.

Just going off of what they showed on CNN. Maybe they got it all wrong, but Id hope not. The newsperson said they got their info from BP.

Im not saying that BP isnt doing their best. I never said that, maybe you need to go back and read my posts again. What I did say is that it felt like, at first at least, that BP was trying to keep it as low profile as they could. Maybe in the long run keeping it low profile is good to keep down panic, but I feel like the public is entitled to know the truth. BP is faced with a really bad problem here and is doing their best, but the situation I think is worse than they are letting on. That is what I was trying to say. I never once said that BP or the government werent doing their best. I see no conspiracy theory here!

Where are you getting your information from?? They are pushing mud below the Blowout preventer which is below any of the riser pipe leaks.

Dude!

"This is all one big plan set in motion by the Obama camp , its was done ON PURPOSE along with the recient coal mine dissasters to curtail the simple minded American "sheeple" from wanting to use fossil fuels and help the Obama administration push warwad with their "green" fuel plan."

"its all one big plan put in motion by the government , I noticed alot more invisible helocopers flying around down here lately"

Sersiously guys , this is a dangerous and very complex job that being done all day every day in ten of thousands of rigs every day , the numbers are going to catch up sooner or later. Accidents happen and people make mistakes and shit like this happens , I'm sure that its not the first time but it is the first time that we have had the media coverage like we have now. Do you think that 30 yrs ago when the oilfield buisness was wide open in the gulf that they did not have some major disasters , HELL YES , but it was not covered like it is now days.

Makes you feel good about the floating gas plant their going to put in the middle of cyclone alley doesn't it? The first one tried anywhere in the world! Great to be guineapigs for the rich corporate giants. Former US prez George Bush allowed offshore drilling after it was banned. Why is our petrol price is going up in Australia because of the fucking spill.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws