Liver Aids

brucepancake

Registered
Since I found out my liver is fucked about a month ago I began taking
Inositol
Tudca
NAC
Choline DL-Bitartrate

I am going back to the Dr. next Friday to get tested again. My question is if you had to pick one or two just for money reasons which ones would you pick? I am also planning on stopping everything about 4 days before the test as well as working out. Im not sure about all of them but my bottle of NAC says that is can screw up blood work results. I had never heard of this before.

Synthergine

Try searching there was a thread recently with lots of info specifically titled "liver is fucked". Also brother I would cut costs somewhere else if possible.

Synthergine best out there...Look up Syntheteks science behind Synthergine...

Synthergine

Bloodwork doesn't lie

Read through the Synthetek thread alot of bloodwork results.

Since I found out my liver is fucked about a month ago I began taking
Inositol
Tudca
NAC
Choline DL-Bitartrate

I am going back to the Dr. next Friday to get tested again. My question is if you had to pick one or two just for money reasons which ones would you pick? I am also planning on stopping everything about 4 days before the test as well as working out. Im not sure about all of them but my bottle of NAC says that is can screw up blood work results. I had never heard of this before.
By fucked, what do you mean? Do you care to share your liver enzyme values?

Bruce do a search...there has been on TON of threads/information on this subject!

I have done searches and thats why I am taking what I am taking. Just wanted thoughts on which is better and topics about our health cannot be beat to death. In the era in which we live, when science is constantly finding new things out we should continue the "beat to death" conversations. But those are just my thoughts. lol

Last edited:
The liver often regenerates and recovers quickly when toxins (anabolic steroids) are stopped.

If your levels aren't back to normal in a week or few days, then you might have some more serious problems.

Drink plenty of water.

I get synthergine and transfer it to 2oz. bottles with droppers so it's much faster to take orally than extracting it with a syringe from the original bottle.

im much more likely to take it if it's more convenient to :cool:

I get synthergine and transfer it to 2oz. bottles with droppers so it's much faster to take orally than extracting it with a syringe from the original bottle.

Orally? Why? IM should have much more efficacy, no? I wasn't aware people were actually using it orally with any real success. It should (theoretically) really only work well when injected (like resv, carnitine, etc.)

Last edited:

That's a great idea. Although I have just been drinking it straight from the bottle. It's not exact but a bottle usually lasts me about 3 weeks and it's very convenient.

Orally? Why? IM should have much more efficacy, no? I wasn't aware people were actually using it orally with any real success. It should (theoretically) really only work well when injected (like resv, carnitine, etc.)

if you read the synthergine thread you see oral is as effective is IM

Liver aid

Nac and tudca ,havent had any problems ever,and ive ran harsh cycles in the past,example 3 abombs daily and 10 d.bol tabs a day.along with injects.

Thanks Eric. Does anyone know how long I should not train before the bloods? Have there been any studies done?

TUDCA / Synthergine

Mooseknuckles did before and afters for both IM and Orally...Both test results showed that it was equally effective taken both ways.

brucepancake, give Synthergine a try and see how your levels come back down...Shit Synthetek offers a double your money back guarantee for a reason man, do any of the other products offer that same guarantee?!

been using injectable glutathione on top of the synthergine

not sure what is a good dose for it tho lmao... anyone know?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws