over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

liver and kidney test came back very elevated

SitySlicker1

Banned
I just had a physical exam done yesterday and had no idea they would be taking blood tests. Anyhow, I got a call from my new doctor this morning very concerned with my lab results and thinks I might have kidney failure. We have reschedule to have my blood work done again next Monday (in 3 days). My results below.

liver alt 140
creatinine 2.8.
Potassuim 5.8

I feel very healthy and haven't had any pains in my kidneys or liver. I'm very concerned about my kidney function. I just about turned green when I found out the news. I hoping this is acute due to what I've been using for my diet, e.g. tren e, clen, t3, ace inhibitor. If anyone has any similar experiences or insight, please chime in. No need to scare me, its already done, just looking for some feedback and thoughts on what may be causing the abnormal blood test.

What I'm taking..

t3 100mg/day (1 month)
clen 140mg/day (over a week now)
metformin 3000mg (1 month) <--im sure this is the culprit for elevated liver
lisinopril 20mg plus hctz 50mg
test e 750
tren e 300
npp 300

I've only have Monday to clean out. I'm getting off everything and hoping that my blood test shows some improvement, but I just don't know if its enough time to create any changes. I'm really concerned and keeping my fingers crossed.

I also use eca on workout days only and actually used it that day before my physical exam. I've been using it for years, I think its time to re-evaluate all my supplements use.

Does your doctor know that you are on all your gear?

on that amount of test and tren, its going to be obvious..

there is something about being on cycle that changes the physique.. there is that natural big/lean.. then there is the gear look and tren for sure provides that look.

not to down play the seriousness of it all.. but i would wager the doc knows you are geared up.. and just wants to scare you into stopping your 'abuse'

in my opinion there is NO reason joe gym guy should be using these amounts.. test and tren ok.. but all this other shite.. no point.

Does your doctor know that you are on all your gear?

She knows about metformin, lisinopril and eca. She is a new doctors so I didn't want to disclose all my information to her.

I wondering too if it could be from all the training during this cut. I been doing 2 a days. Cardio in the morning and heavy weight training in the afternoon. Yesterday before the test I had workout out maybe 3 hrs prior. I told her this, but she said that it would not cause my levels to be that elevated.

She knows about metformin, lisinopril and eca. She is a new doctors so I didn't want to disclose all my information to her.

I wondering too if it could be from all the training during this cut. I been doing 2 a days. Cardio in the morning and heavy weight training in the afternoon. Yesterday before the test I had workout out maybe 3 hrs prior. I told her this, but she said that it would not cause my levels to be that elevated.

:confused:

No matter what, it may be time to cut back and do things differently!

Drink 1-2 gallow water a day, drop whey protein,drop water pill mite just be dehyrated

Forgot don't work ou for 2-3 days before dr visit as this raises alt level

uhm......you're taking a diuretic on a daily basis???

Yes, the lisinopril and hctz are in one pill. I do I have high blood pressure, but where I made the mistake was self medicating. Same goes for the metformin. Before using it my fasting would always be in pre diabetic range. I did go way over board on the doses thinking more is better for dieting, but Im regretting that decision now.

Drink 1-2 gallow water a day, drop whey protein,drop water pill mite just be dehyrated

Thanks. She advised me to drink only 2 liters of water. Has me dropping all meds and wrote a prescription for beta blocker and want me to take 20mg lasix a day to get potassium down.

Forgot don't work ou for 2-3 days before dr visit as this raises alt level

This is probably the hardest part, but she advice the same thing and its what I'm doing. Thanks.

HCG

First please let me say it is an honor to be back on this board. I just finished up my 20 year service as a United States Marine and after so many combat tours I am so glad it is over. Seen so many Marines young of age loose their life. But does anyone know of a good source to get some HCG from. I have all I need to get started with my dvd's but need some HCG for pct. If anyone can help I appreciate it. Its been a long time coming and thanks again for all insight and help on this board. Semper Fi.

I would venture to say that the Metformin has caused Lactic Acidosis. 3000 mg is a shit load of Metformin which will cause hyperkalemia, elevated creatinine and BUN (blood urea nitrogen).

2.8 creatinine is very worrisome.

Last edited:
First please let me say it is an honor to be back on this board. I just finished up my 20 year service as a United States Marine and after so many combat tours I am so glad it is over. Seen so many Marines young of age loose their life. But does anyone know of a good source to get some HCG from. I have all I need to get started with my dvd's but need some HCG for pct. If anyone can help I appreciate it. Its been a long time coming and thanks again for all insight and help on this board. Semper Fi.

:confused:

Why do you have diabetic blood sugar?

I would venture to say that the Metformin has caused Lactic Acidosis. 3000 mg is a shit load of Metformin which will cause hyperkalemia, elevated creatinine and BUN (blood urea nitrogen).

2.8 creatinine is very worrisome.

I hope your right.

Why do you have diabetic blood sugar?

genetically predisposed. my father and grandfather were both type 2 and evenually both became insulin dependent. My mother just got diagnosed pre diabetes a few months back. I recently starting checking my sugars after my mother got diagnosed and even on a low carb diet (100-120g ) my fasting bg was sitting around 125-130. A high carb meal would put me close to 200. 3000mg of metformin which is no doubt over kill has my fasting numbers at 85, post meal and random checks 125. I only been on it for roughly a month, so much for that.

Are you massively overtraining? Kidneys could be clogged up with myoglobin. Definitely cut WAY WAY back on the training. What's with all the water retention? You shouldn't need diuretics, how clean is your diet? Why no AI? I mean you are taking 2 different diuretics now?? What is your hematocrit at? What about platelets? How much cardio do you do at what heartrate?

Answer these questions and I can help further.

I'd cancel the bloodwork till next week and give ur system time to clear some of the compounds. Maybe the week after. Idt three days is a long enough time to see an improvement in ur labs.

Congratulations for having the good sense to take this seriously. I think you are the type of guy to take the right steps to bring this under control.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws