over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

liver cleanse

gogotren

Banned
I been doing this liver cleanse where you drink apple juice for 6 days, then day seven more apple jc, then later you drink epson salt twice, then grapefruit jc with olive oil, go to sleep and 2 more epson salt drinks in the am. I`ve been passing some green stones on my 2nd and 3rd go around, the first time was more just "foam" which this book describes as cholesterol crystals or the beginning of loosening things up in the liver. Each time I do it I feel so much better for at least a week, lots more energy, think better, better mood.

Anybody ever try something like this? Here is the book I read, it has some pics of the liver stones passed by other people.
The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush: Andreas Moritz: 9780976571506: Amazon.com: Books

Tons of free info on how to liver cleanse online. I like the 20 limes, egg yolks and olive oil method.

For the days you're drinking apple juice, are you eating as well? Or its like a fast?

Eat normally for the first 5 days, then no food from 12pm on the 6th day until 10 am the next morning. That`s the hardest part for me, the 22 hour fast.

Yes there are tons of sites to find the cleanse "recipe". The biggest part I think is the apple jc which has lots of malic acid to soften up the stones, then the fasting before hand. This gives your liver time to build up bile, then gives huge dump from the citrus and mass amount of fats.

About to take my first drink now, ugghh this stuff taste like ass!

My wife has done some similar cleanses. This one sounds interesting though.

It's a scam. Those stones are from the "ingredients" that you are swallowing. Use the Search button here.

The Truth about Gallbladder and Liver "Flushes"

Oh well, a little placebo never hurt nobody.

are you serious? You listen to anything on "quack watch"? That`s where dr`s go to smash anything that threatens their livelyhood of expensive treatments and lots of pharmaceutical products. Googel "Burzynski", watch his documentary, he has been curing people of cancer for 20 yrs and the FDA had indicted him 15 times!! He is on every quack watch there is. Why? Because he threatens a billion dollar cancer industry that drags people through misery all in the name of making a buck!

It is def. not placebo when you should be feeling like crap from fasting 20 hours, making "pee-poop" numerous times and you feel some pep.

Big A, if these "ingredients" form "soap" inside, why did I not get any the first time, just a white foam?

Alright how about this one.

**broken link removed**

Hey man I don't like being lied to either.

I think Kingpeon more than adequately answered this.

are you serious? You listen to anything on "quack watch"? That`s where dr`s go to smash anything that threatens their livelyhood of expensive treatments and lots of pharmaceutical products. Googel "Burzynski", watch his documentary, he has been curing people of cancer for 20 yrs and the FDA had indicted him 15 times!! He is on every quack watch there is. Why? Because he threatens a billion dollar cancer industry that drags people through misery all in the name of making a buck!

It is def. not placebo when you should be feeling like crap from fasting 20 hours, making "pee-poop" numerous times and you feel some pep.

Big A, if these "ingredients" form "soap" inside, why did I not get any the first time, just a white foam?

I wouldn't swallow everything hook, line and sinker that Quackwatch puts out there, but I think they made some valid points regarding this liver / gall bladder flushing BS.

I'm with ya on Dr. Burzynski being the real deal. I heard about vitamin B-17 being used for cancer treatment a few years ago. https://www.google.com/search?ie=UT...com&sitesearch=http://www.jesus-is-savior.com

I have no doubt that the FDA and every other government agency is not to be trusted, for the most part, regarding our own personal health. Especially where there's money to be made. The US government are the greediest cocksuckers on the planet.

I don't know why you'd feel like crap during a fast, possibly too many insulin spikes from the apple juice? Fast with only water and besides just a few hunger pangs here and there you should feel awesome.

You get more energy because you've freed up your body from digestion which is the most energy consuming activity your system will ever go through.

There's really no replacement for experimentation. Go through with your liver and gall bladder "cleanse" and grab a few of those "stones" after dropping a deuce, I'd use latex gloves if I were you.

If you're able to smash them between your fingers with little effort there's a good chance they're nothing more than oil and citric acid or whatever mixed together by your guts.

kingpeon, if you read all those links while thinking you see they are nonsense. One part says there is no way for apple jc to get into your liver because the sphincter closes. No shit! The malic acid gets in your blood and then... it goes thru your liver. By that logic ANY liver detox pills do nothing. By that same logic go eat a salad with oil and vinegar and you will make "soap" too. How about if you eat a fatty meal like mcdonalds and have a super size coke... lots of fat and acid, think your gonna see stones from that? NO you gonna create more.

It`s a lot more than increased energy, alertness, being ready to go, etc, and it lasts at least 2 weeks. The liver influences so many things in your body including skin, heart, lymph, etc. If your waiting for liver enzymes to leach into your blood and show an elevated level your liver is in some serious pain. Go to the library and find that book I linked to or just read some of the 116 5 star reviews on amazon.

I`m a bit cranky by the morning because I get the "angry hungries" with everybody around me eating and after 12+ times of peeing out my ass, I start to get a little "red eye" and its not fun at that point, but I still feel better than the week before. I will get out the gloves next time, squeeze them and leave them in the sun to see if they melt. It is supposed to be cholesterol based stones, that would not melt.

Lmao.hey I'm all about being healthy so let us know how it goes for ya.

I've done it and it works. Amazing stuff, you will be surprised what comes out of you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member