Liver Cleasne

deadliftsquates

Registered
I have been taking

3000mg inositol
1200mg - choline
3000mg l- methionine

a day for about a month .

I also take 3 ml of Sythnergine. I have been taking it for 3 weeks but stopped because I want to take it the three days prior to testing and I am almost out.

and I just got UDCA a week ago. Going to run it at 1000 mg a day

Testing for the liver is this coming Monday. I know this is similar to other protocols. Maybe a bit low on some of the numbers but this is what I can afford now. I have a couple of questions I can't find answers too. Has anyone run something similar and ran into cramping. It feels like a lack of potassium. But it's bad. I did legs today and I had a great workout but then can barely walk up and down the steps. They feel like they could cramp up at any time. And I have used many liver aids and I am going to ask my Dr. to prescribe me UDCA . Has anyone had any luck with this? But if you were going to take just one or two all year long which would they be? Thanks, guys and Have a great Happy Holiday.

Injectable B-12 best stuff for your liver don't waste your money on anything else.
I get terrible legs cramps also it's my cortisol levels when they get high I cramp I have found a particular cortisol product that works great.
I don't believe they are a sponsor here so I can't say.

I have been taking

3000mg inositol
1200mg - choline
3000mg l- methionine

a day for about a month .

I also take 3 ml of Sythnergine. I have been taking it for 3 weeks but stopped because I want to take it the three days prior to testing and I am almost out.

and I just got UDCA a week ago. Going to run it at 1000 mg a day

Testing for the liver is this coming Monday. I know this is similar to other protocols. Maybe a bit low on some of the numbers but this is what I can afford now. I have a couple of questions I can't find answers too. Has anyone run something similar and ran into cramping. It feels like a lack of potassium. But it's bad. I did legs today and I had a great workout but then can barely walk up and down the steps. They feel like they could cramp up at any time. And I have used many liver aids and I am going to ask my Dr. to prescribe me UDCA . Has anyone had any luck with this? But if you were going to take just one or two all year long which would they be? Thanks, guys and Have a great Happy Holiday.
.....been using this recipe for sometime now. Works very well.

Injectable B-12 best stuff for your liver don't waste your money on anything else.
I get terrible legs cramps also it's my cortisol levels when they get high I cramp I have found a particular cortisol product that works great.
I don't believe they are a sponsor here so I can't say.
Whats your dosage protocol in the B-12?

Glutathoine is a good addition.

Supplement Needs stocks a Liposomal version.

Nac is shit and I'm also not buying b12 as a standalone either.

well b12 isnt doing a whole lot but how is nac shit if its actually used in clinical settings to pull ppl out of acute liver failure?
nac + oregano oil works better then anti biotics
nac clears out your lungs and work on lung infections.
works on mental issues.
taking a cap a day isnt doing shit but try in multi g doses and come back and tell me its shit.
lol
;)

well b12 isnt doing a whole lot but how is nac shit if its actually used in clinical settings to pull ppl out of acute liver failure?
nac + oregano oil works better then anti biotics
nac clears out your lungs and work on lung infections.
works on mental issues.
taking a cap a day isnt doing shit but try in multi g doses and come back and tell me its shit.
lol
;)

I'm not an expert in pharmacodynamics but I work in a hospital and couldn't tell you the last day I didn't have an OD. You're full of it on most of those claims dude, gram for gram vitaminC is a better choice than NAC.

They use multiple 20g+ IV for ACUTE liver stress not 2g PO for PROLONGED liver stress. Almost every doc I work with agrees the use of NAC is simply because the insurance companies pay for it not because of its effectiveness. I'd take vitC or inj B12 over NAC as an ADJUNCT but not a standalone.

OP never stated why he needs all this liver support so I have no idea what he's asking. But essentially for oral use, TUDCA as a standalone is by far the most effective option.

Have fun with your oregano, I'll continue to treat with antibiotics btw.

**broken link removed**

Nac is shit and I'm also not buying b12 as a standalone either.

I personally use NAC for the last several years with Vitamin C (Not sure if needed), and my liver enzymes are never really all that high even after using SD

Dragonslayer I use 1cc 1mg 1000mcgs
Every 3 days there are 2 types of injectable B-12 you want
B12 Methylcobalamin

I'm not an expert in pharmacodynamics but I work in a hospital and couldn't tell you the last day I didn't have an OD. You're full of it on most of those claims dude, gram for gram vitaminC is a better choice than NAC.

They use multiple 20g+ IV for ACUTE liver stress not 2g PO for PROLONGED liver stress. Almost every doc I work with agrees the use of NAC is simply because the insurance companies pay for it not because of its effectiveness. I'd take vitC or inj B12 over NAC as an ADJUNCT but not a standalone.

OP never stated why he needs all this liver support so I have no idea what he's asking. But essentially for oral use, TUDCA as a standalone is by far the most effective option.

Have fun with your oregano, I'll continue to treat with antibiotics btw.

i wont use antibiotics and havent in 15 years lol
nor would i trust the fda for much of anything.
but as you clearly state you feed yourself through that system
i look at things more through prevention and how we can optimize function clearly ppl who make money from ppl being sick dont have such insentive.

most docs also push ppl for liver transplants ( no money there clearly ) and things like that while those of us who do not work to get ppl as healthy as can be.

in the real world nac does that particularly when used with some direction, and while not as effective as im glute which we also use in a very different way then most normal medicine it does keep ppl away from antibiotics and getting to the hospital. guess you would be out of work if no one went to the hospital and we fixed ourselves with these cheap sorta natty ways that drug companies dont make much money from.

;)

in all my reading the thing that jumps out at me most as the lack of info and direct info on how and why nac works.
but just like the info you posted it is used and recomended in those situations. again clealry no financial motivation to downplay the effectiveness of such things. gotta keep the door revolving n such.

i wont use antibiotics and havent in 15 years lol
nor would i trust the fda for much of anything.
but as you clearly state you feed yourself through that system
i look at things more through prevention and how we can optimize function clearly ppl who make money from ppl being sick dont have such insentive.

most docs also push ppl for liver transplants ( no money there clearly ) and things like that while those of us who do not work to get ppl as healthy as can be.

in the real world nac does that particularly when used with some direction, and while not as effective as im glute which we also use in a very different way then most normal medicine it does keep ppl away from antibiotics and getting to the hospital. guess you would be out of work if no one went to the hospital and we fixed ourselves with these cheap sorta natty ways that drug companies dont make much money from.

;)

in all my reading the thing that jumps out at me most as the lack of info and direct info on how and why nac works.
but just like the info you posted it is used and recomended in those situations. again clealry no financial motivation to downplay the effectiveness of such things. gotta keep the door revolving n such.

Wow this is fucking stupid. The link I just posted explains the mechanism as well as why you're not understanding this....

Also hospitals are non profit. Put down the tin hat..... And please for the love of God don't give medical advice.

I personally use NAC for the last several years with Vitamin C (Not sure if needed), and my liver enzymes are never really all that high even after using SD

Do you have baseline numbers to compare?

Dragonslayer I use 1cc 1mg 1000mcgs
Every 3 days there are 2 types of injectable B-12 you want
B12 Methylcobalamin
Thanks for the reply. I have 6 vials of it thats just sittin' here. I have never heard of using it as a liver protectant. Do you have any numbers to back your theory?

Thanks for the reply. I have 6 vials of it thats just sittin' here. I have never heard of using it as a liver protectant. Do you have any numbers to back your theory?

Not OP but glutathione and B12 levels go hand in hand. Im familiar with combining the two for synergetic effects but not as a standalone. Some data points to B12 increasing glutathione but I don't believe there's clear correlation.

If using NAC I would suggest VitC with it. VitC at high doses encourages the body to purge toxins.

Not OP but glutathione and B12 levels go hand in hand. Im familiar with combining the two for synergetic effects but not as a standalone. Some data points to B12 increasing glutathione but I don't believe there's clear correlation.

If using NAC I would suggest VitC with it. VitC at high doses encourages the body to purge toxins.

what do you consider a high dosage ?
I’ve done oral (not a fan)
And the injectable VitC..
I will say since I moved from the north to the south I began to get strep throat many times so I decided to give VitC a try 1amp (2mls) EOD or ED.. when starting to feel sick and then 1 a week then maybe 2 times a month and I’ve got sick a lot less.. so seems to help.
Just curious as to what’s a high dosage amount that would have the body rid toxins .

thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity