over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver count

TheDeceiver

Registered
I just had blood work done and my liver counts were high. My ALT was 185 and the AST was 106. Has anyone else ever had there numbers this high? What's the highest you've ever had?

When I quit drinking my levels were 10X the top of the range so more like in the 400's.

My liver level are still a few points high. But when I lower my protein intake and don't train for a few days they usually come back normal. As the enzyme they test for can come from those 2 things as well.

ALT that high is a little concerning, usually over 2x the top end of normal range, especially with ALT, it something to address more aggressively than just liver support supplements. I would definitely remove whatever is damaging/stressing it.

Liver stress is overrated IMO. You can cut it in half and it will regenerate. Think Deadpool. Cardiovascular issues are way more serious since the heart doesn’t regenerate like the liver. My dad in law had enzymes in the MILLIONS from Hep C, Vicodin and crown royal. That was years ago and he is still partying hard

I just had blood work done and my liver counts were high. My ALT was 185 and the AST was 106. Has anyone else ever had there numbers this high? What's the highest you've ever had?

Yes mine were 146 and 126 for past 12 months (Ive been higher with highest in 200s). After running 500mg of Tudca a day for 2 months they are now 92 and 86. Still high but much better and im still running the tudca. Will get labs done again in roughly 4-6 months to see if they go back to normal range. i def recommend you buy some Tudca and take 250mg in morning and 250mg in evening for 2 months and go get tested again. I 100% know it works cause ive tried everything and never any changes in values. Then started Tudca after doing some research and it literally knocked both levels under 100 in 2 months. Been over 10 years since i seen the levels under 100. I never thought the levels would go down and thought i did permanent damage. Tudca best liver supp ever.

Last edited:
If you're currently running any orals, this would explain it. Also, when I run tren without liver support, mine get a little high over time. Mine are naturally a few points over normal unless I take a good 4-5 days off training.

I would definitely investigate further if you're not running an oral atm.

A few years back, I had slightly higher numbers for both ALT and AST.

Starting taking Tudca and NAC, redid my Bloodwork 28 Days later.
Both were back in the Middle of the Reference Range....................... JP

Elevated liver results are blown out of proportion from my knowledge.
Alcoholics have levels above 1000's, thats not to say its a good thing but it gives you an idea how safe steroids are if used smart objectively speaking. Take a break for a month and your liver is healed

“Slightly “ elevated ALT and AST is normal in athletes:

**broken link removed**

But I would consider those more than “slightly.” They are not the greatest indicator of liver issues as they can fluctuate a lot and even a little Tylenol can increase them. Did you get your bilirubin, albumin, globulin, albumin/globulin ratio, GGT and alkaline phosphatase tested as those are far better indicators?

off the top of my head I think i been 1400 600
tren will do that,
wat happs with me wen i start tren levels jump sky high then after a few weeks settle down not to norm but just above

there will be guys here that will say its from a hard work out, have them produce that study and read it thoroughly

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner