advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver enzymes continue to be high long term?

Reno- yup they mentioned Hep last Oct. Too. It came back negative.

Interesting to note on the ranges. I didn't think about that. Makes me feel better. Thanks bro.

Digesting large quantities of meat can cause the enzyme level to be higher as that enzyme is in the meat we all eat from what I read many years ago.

Interesting On the meat. Is that just meat or does it relate to protein? I take a lot of protein shakes so is it the same enzyme?

So many things can effect your liver enzymes. Next time you have a blood test don't train for 3 days before the test and take it fasted (if you don't already). The best and also convenient things to do for a healthy liver...

- take synthergine at 2ml orally am/pm
- drink lemon water throughout the day (1 organic fresh lemon squeezed into 1-2 litres of water twice daily).

IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE ADVICE WITHOUT SEEING THE BLOOD WORK AND INFO ON WHAT YOU ARE/HAVE BEEN ON :banghead:

So many things can effect your liver enzymes. Next time you have a blood test don't train for 3 days before the test and take it fasted (if you don't already). The best and also convenient things to do for a healthy liver...

- drink lemon water throughout the day (1 organic fresh lemon squeezed into 1-2 litres of water twice daily).

ALT and AST are elevated even 5 days after heavy exercise, so I'd take an even longer break before the blood work. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/

got any synthergine links where shows an improvement in liver values?

Lifting weights heavy causes liver values to go up, even running hard does. I train intense, and its just muscle damage showing a false positive for liver enzymes. Like others have said you can try not training a few days before, I tried that and they went down some, also last time I had to work lifting heavy furniture, and strained the day before after taking a few days off so that may have effcted mine a bit last time

really if theyre not that out of range like in 50-70 I think its straining hard. 50 or below is sure-fire way that your perfectly healthy, and yes its the lifting

My doctor makes a deal out of it and I told him over and over since ive been getting regular blood-work back when I was a natty guy my ast and alt all have been slightly elevated. I had a ggt test somewhat recently and it came at 10 which is super good.

Tudca is worth a shot as Ive seen some nice before and afters on it. Im taking that right now

remember all the supplements you take in orally cause the liver to work harder to break it down. Ive even thought about cutting pre workouts out for a while, even though, I think its fine, just a little less stuff the liver has to break down

Last edited:
you should get a liver test that's more than just blood work if you really care about your health

you can stick your head under the mud and wait until it's too late or be 100% sure

when my liver enzymes wouldn't go down, milk thistle, NAC, liv52/livercare did jack shit for me even taking all 3 together at the same time

only thing that worked was TUDCA, I took high doses, 1-2g a day, only thing that worked and I didn't even use any of the other stuff with it. In my opinion it's the best

get off all gear unless its pharm test TRT dose

Your values really aren't that elevated. I honestly would not be worried at all bro. mine were AST 86 ALT 124 but then again I was drinking alcohol like a fish along with running test, tren, EQ, and would usually swap out orals from ADROL, VAR, WINNY for pretty much a 4 year ongoing cycle. got ultrasound done and showed fatty liver, along with terrible lipid panel...doc said it was the worst lipid panel he has seen in his 20+ years of practice and I'm only 32 Y/O at that
Cholesterol 241 mg/dL
 Triglyceride 222 mg/dL
 HDL Cholesterol 7mg/dL 
LDL Cholesterol 178 mg/dL 

Definitely made me rethink everything I'm putting into my body and how it actually effects it. I will be smart with cycles from here on out and getting regular bloods done

cut out 90% of drinking. went from at least a 12 pack every day to drinking just a few beers once a week and changed diet to higher good fats and only good carbs, got off all the bad stuff I was taking that effects liver values. got mri done on liver just 2 months after and no sign of fatty liver anymore. got blood drawn yesterday to see my all my current values now so ill post when I get it. should be later today

you should get a liver test that's more than just blood work if you really care about your health

you can stick your head under the mud and wait until it's too late or be 100% sure

when my liver enzymes wouldn't go down, milk thistle, NAC, liv52/livercare did jack shit for me even taking all 3 together at the same time

only thing that worked was TUDCA, I took high doses, 1-2g a day, only thing that worked and I didn't even use any of the other stuff with it. In my opinion it's the best

get off all gear unless its pharm test TRT dose

what were your liver values? were you running high doses or a lot of orals?
how long did they stay up?

good to hear about tudca. I'm using 750 mgs

I just upped my choline dose the other day and I got the shits.. I seriously thought it was the buffalo wild wings mango habanero that I binged on and got food poisoning.

Now I know. :rolleyes:

How would that effect the liver?

i dont know why but ive seen pre workouts impact liver values too. not sure if its powdered caffeine intake or what else is in there but its so common that its somethng to be aware of. another reason to avoid pre workout use regularly

i dont know why but ive seen pre workouts impact liver values too. not sure if its powdered caffeine intake or what else is in there but its so common that its somethng to be aware of. another reason to avoid pre workout use regularly

When Im pre contest i find stimulates help . When taking in more food, like yesterday was heavy intense back workout, I didnt use a pre workout because I was fueld up with food . That said, today is a bit lower, calories, carbohydrates, and I took a mild pre workout with 125 mgs caffeine, which is a very low dose all day. The main reason i took it was t has two grams taurine in it and two grams tyrosine. taurine supposed to help kidneys, esp on orals, as taurine helps liver and kidney damage. five grams is the best dose I hear

some of those strong pre workouts, with dmaa, and 400 mgs caffiene, stong stimulates, they need to be used quite sparingly or not at all . Not a big fan of getting jacked up on stimulates as it raises cortisol.I didnt use any pre workouts or stimulates my first four years of training and made great gains.

ALT and AST are elevated even 5 days after heavy exercise, so I'd take an even longer break before the blood work. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2291230/

That study has been posted on here before. Personally levels could always be elevated due to training regularly for some people. 3 days is a nice amount and something I personally go by. Plus how often to people go 5 days without training on here but definitely a valid post.

As you stated in your other post we need to know details before really posting. Although I did as his results are not even bad so it could take something really simple needed to have them in range fairly easily.

got any synthergine links where shows an improvement in liver values?

Lifting weights heavy causes liver values to go up, even running hard does. I train intense, and its just muscle damage showing a false positive for liver enzymes. Like others have said you can try not training a few days before, I tried that and they went down some, also last time I had to work lifting heavy furniture, and strained the day before after taking a few days off so that may have effcted mine a bit last time

really if theyre not that out of range like in 50-70 I think its straining hard. 50 or below is sure-fire way that your perfectly healthy, and yes its the lifting

My doctor makes a deal out of it and I told him over and over since ive been getting regular blood-work back when I was a natty guy my ast and alt all have been slightly elevated. I had a ggt test somewhat recently and it came at 10 which is super good.

Tudca is worth a shot as Ive seen some nice before and afters on it. Im taking that right now

remember all the supplements you take in orally cause the liver to work harder to break it down. Ive even thought about cutting pre workouts out for a while, even though, I think its fine, just a little less stuff the liver has to break down

I have taken TUDCA a few times and it's a good supplement but doesn't bring the the overall health benefits synthergine does imo. Both are great for the liver though. Synthergine has loads of info and before and after bloodwork posted various times over the years. As we both alluded to it could be something really simple causing a rise in ALT and I would not be overall worried but it will be good to see a test with all liver markers in range. Some bloodwork using synthergine is posted on this page...

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/

Hate to assert this after 2 pages, but as others have said, not clinically significant. Although the recommendations for naturopathic supps and etc. may cause weight loss in your wallet.

Hate to assert this after 2 pages, but as others have said, not clinically significant. Although the recommendations for naturopathic supps and etc. may cause weight loss in your wallet.

why not keep liver enzymes in check with tudca on cycle?

so you think stiff like hawthorn berry, pumpkin seed extract, cq10, nac, milk thistle really are a waster?

I guess it depends on your resources and budget and wther running orals or high doses

what were your liver values? were you running high doses or a lot of orals?
how long did they stay up?

good to hear about tudca. I'm using 750 mgs

they were in the hundreds, alt and ast

only thing that worked, TUDCA 1000mg-2000mg a day + psyllium husk

the fiber is important, I forgot to mention earlier
the liver detox's by sending toxins into the intestines which is ONLY excreted if you have fiber. IF NOT THEY ARE RE-APSORBED

My liver enzymes are high every doc visit since last Oct. The doc is getting a little worried. What can cause these to be elevated? Mine aren't supper high, but above normal.

I am on TRY at 300mg Cyp and nothing else. I don't drink or smoke. 20% BY at 235 5ft 9. 41 years old.

Protein is 300 day, carbs are 200 and 90 fat.

I do take vitamins and energy drinks. Should I be worried of cancer or anything related to Liver or Pancreas? The doc mentioned those things.

Blood test are normal as well. Should I be worried of years of working out?

didnt read the whole tread to see other recommendations and if ve done liver biopsy. But my personal recommendation is Essentialle forte (if u r in europe) , the same product is in the pic i m attaching , but the US version, that product has dropped every time in a few weeks back to normal my triple digit AST and ALT, and recently just saw after another month cycle for the first time in my life my LDL at 83 ( and it usually was around 200).Daily dose is around 4000mg . And the other very powerful stuff u can get from the board sources is - Injectable l-glutathione.

Attachments

• hept.jpg
    hept.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 34

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member