over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER IS FUCKED

Who binge drinks on the weekends?? What are you, 22 years old? That shit is childish and you've just proven this lifestyle is NOT for you. I hope you recover well and I hope you never touch gear again.

Granted it's stupid to drink and be on cycle. But I had a heavy (20 double brandy and cokes, some vodka, shots etc) night out the other week. Does that mean I am not allowed to inject my primo now? I should add to people the next time I will drink will probably be around Sept but to tell people off like that is funny.

Same question, age? Wtf
Clean up drink water stay away or at least be smart about moderate alcohol consumption, and continue .Primo is not toxic in any way .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Same question, age? Wtf
Clean up drink water stay away or at least be smart about moderate alcohol consumption, and continue .Primo is not toxic in any way .

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

This to me? I am 33. I know what to do to cleanse my body. It's a one off. I have had my liver tested 3 times in the last 3 months and it's perfect everytime... it's never been bad. In fact my GGT was slightler below range last time. I would never drink regularly as that is asking for trouble. I used to party a lot when I was younger so it's still in me but I literally drink 3 times per year. But sure I just overdo it when I do drink.

I know primo isn't toxic but the guy before was acting like he was the manager of the worlds steroid supply. Many do far worst than alcohol when on aas and compete at a very high level. Not that is an excuse to be stupid on cycle. I will literally live like a monk now and eat mainly organic foods full of nutrients, drink lots of water and do nothing bad for my body.

I have made great progress recently with my blood work improving at the same time so for me it's just a one off and I am far from ignorant about the effects of alcohol. Alcohol is horrible on the body especially after a 6 month break :eek::D

I must post what the OP done was obviously much different and pretty stupid. Fair enough 1 bad day of diet and drinks which can be forgotten. But eating a crap diet on a big cycle and drinking most weekends is obviously stupid but reading his post he knows that now. Even just going on cycle and eating crap is pointless but adding regular alcohol and you are asking for trouble. Granted those tests could have been elevated from training but still not good. This thread is old now and I haven't read through it recently but I am sure the rest of his blood work was bad living like that. Hopefully he made the necessary changes and sorted things out.

I'm surprised at all the ppl advocating the use of Milk Thistle, since the studies have shown that while the active ingredient "silymarin" is effective in a petri-dish, getting your body to absorb silymarin from milk thistle is nearly impossible.

never used TUDUCA (yet), but I've always had good results from NAC.

Completely untrue. I have been reading/hearing this misinformation for years now, and there isn't a stitch of truth to it. Anyone who thinks this has never done their homework. I wrote a 3 part article on milk thistle...specifically to find the truth...and after scouring dozens of studies the reality of the situation became brutally apparent, which is that not only does milk thistle work, but it works exceptionally well. I've done my homework.

Completely untrue. I have been reading/hearing this misinformation for years now, and there isn't a stitch of truth to it. Anyone who thinks this has never done their homework. I wrote a 3 part article on milk thistle...specifically to find the truth...and after scouring dozens of studies the reality of the situation became brutally apparent, which is that not only does milk thistle work, but it works exceptionally well. I've done my homework.

Maybe the confusion is over what kind of milk thistle to take?

There are many kinds and extracts on the market.

What kind is best?

Maybe the confusion is over what kind of milk thistle to take?

There are many kinds and extracts on the market.

What kind is best?

Many low grade extracts on the market.

The flavonoid complex referred to as silymarin was isolated first time in 1968 by Wagner and Munster. The silymarin includes the following compounds: silybin, dehydrosilybin, silydiamin and silycrystin.

To my knowledge is only 2 product in the world that contains all the bioflavonoids, the Carsil and the Leganon. Both from Europe. Carsil from Bulgaria and Leganon fro Germany. Both contain 100% pharmaceutical grade bioflavonoids. In the USA the best you can purchase contains 80 % silymarin and I am not shure that the USA version contains all the bioflavonoids.

Many low grade extracts on the market.

The flavonoid complex referred to as silymarin was isolated first time in 1968 by Wagner and Munster. The silymarin includes the following compounds: silybin, dehydrosilybin, silydiamin and silycrystin.

To my knowledge is only 2 product in the world that contains all the bioflavonoids, the Carsil and the Leganon. Both from Europe. Carsil from Bulgaria and Leganon fro Germany. Both contain 100% pharmaceutical grade bioflavonoids. In the USA the best you can purchase contains 80 % silymarin and I am not shure that the USA version contains all the bioflavonoids.
Great advice, but nobody can get it easily or cheaply. But he's right about most being crap. Do yourself a favor and get LEF European Milk Thistle. It has silybin and isosilybin A and B not found in other milk thistle extracts. Reasonably priced too.

For oral AAS related hepatic stress I believe tudca and nac are still better. Normal bile flow is what suffers when abusing orals. This is where tudca helps. MT works from a slightly different angle and is best for actual toxins.

Emeric, I'm surprised you're not pimping fulvic acid or volcano dust or some shit as a cure all. I kid! [emoji12]

Last edited:
Great advice, but nobody can get it easily or cheaply. But he's right about most being crap. Do yourself a favor and get LEF European Milk Thistle. It has silybin and isosilybin A and B not found in other milk thistle extracts. Reasonably priced too.

For oral AAS related hepatic stress I believe tudca and nac are still better. Normal bile flow is what suffers when abusing orals. This is where tudca helps. MT works from a slightly different angle and is best for actual toxins.

Emeric, I'm surprised you're not pimping fulvic acid or volcano dust or some shit as a cure all. I kid! [emoji12]

Beginning of July 2017 all my products will be availed trough medical and wellness centers in the USA and all 3th World countries only.

how much do you recommend taking and dosed how?

I had high liver levels as well while on anavar. I also had a bottle of wine 3 days before the they ran the panel which threw everything off. After 2 weeks off var, and eating clean all levels returned to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity