over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER IS FUCKED

Did you come off the liver supps for a time before the blood test?

3-5 grams a day! That is an awful lot of NAC

thanks!
honestly I think a great answer.
kinda what I was eluding to.

I think you make a good point also in the nac/Tylenol thing.
the way I try to look at it though is what we do is like that acute stress spread out over time.

so if you gona take a drug that you KNOW is bad for liver you should do all you can to counter that effect.

before going to other things I used nac at 3-5g ed for many years.

I started that more for my head troubles but as I got more into aas n all I learned that it probably has other uses.

thanks for you time!

Did you come off the liver supps for a time before the blood test?

I actually did not I am working with Somone who is very knowledgeable. I consulted with him on this and he advised against it and to run them up until the day of the draw. So we will see. I did take off the whole week from the gym tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the minimum amount of time from the gym before you draw? I really dont want to do that but will for accurate results.

I actually did not I am working with Somone who is very knowledgeable. I consulted with him on this and he advised against it and to run them up until the day of the draw. So we will see. I did take off the whole week from the gym tho

Staying off ALL AAS GH AND ALCOHOL FOR 2.5 more weeks and going to retest and see what's up

If things are looking better by then trt time

This is the stack I'm running until the retest with around 2 gals of water a day
cd25959c0720ba1d7d6ac28df84c06e0.jpg

So you got 6 different products to deal with something that would have been dealt with by using 1 product - Synthergine.

And people say that Synthergine is expensive :banghead:

Ok guys so I had my blood drawn yesterday after about a month off everything as well as zero alcohol and zero supplements other then liver supps Talked with the doc and she plans to give me 200mg test a week as an hrt dose as soon as my levels come back low. Hoping that the month off has my bloodwork going I. The right direction. If not I got a lot bigger problems to worry about.

Will update the thread when I get the results

Glutathione will help you 600 mg a week intramuscular

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

So you got 6 different products to deal with something that would have been dealt with by using 1 product - Synthergine.

And people say that Synthergine is expensive :banghead:

Yup. Agreed.

Chip

Nothing will assist your liver like Synthergine - Liver Protectant will.

Synthergine-OPTIMISED.png

In over 15 years we have yet to have a case where our Synthergine has not positively affected any of our clients.

Try it out, and since you are performing bloodwork as part of your action plan, if you submit your results to us we will send you another bottle of Synthergine for FREE!

Just make sure your first blood test is before using Synthergine and your second blood test is after you finished the bottle.

You can check out the product here:

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/

You can read into more detail on how and why the product works so well here:

https://www.synthetek.com/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/

K GUYS JUST GOT THE RESULTS BACK LESS THEN A MONTH CLEAN OF EVERYTHING

AST 70 A little out of range
ALT 32. Completely in range

Cholesterol has bounced back and they said it was a huge turn around for such a short period of time

Thank god

Good for you buddy. And what exactly were you taking for your liver?

Cholesterol has bounced back and they said it was a huge turn around for such a short period of time

Thank god

Thank god

Very happy to see this props to you for taking immediate action and getting your health back on track

Before getting blood work how long should you not train in order to have higher validity in the test?

Before getting blood work how long should you not train in order to have higher validity in the test?

I generally don't workout 3 days before my lab's.

Just wanted to input that NAC is a great supplement but it should be used at certain times and not at high doses. Interestingly when NAC is taken before alcohol it can help with liver damage but if taken 4 hours after alcohol it can worsen liver damage in a dose dependent manner. It is important to also note too much cysteine will cause liver cell death and worsen cirrhosis of the liver. So if guys ever take a few caps after they have drank you are best doing it before you ever drink instead. Too much of a good thing in this case can be bad too.

Methionine (one of synthergine's main ingredients) is a precursor to cysteine. They both help with liver damage and preventing liver cell death. So methionine administration will help the liver detoxify but the body can also convert the amount of cysteine it needs from it without creating a possible toxic excess.

There are a lot of great supplements out there. We promote synthetek a lot on here but synthergine really is the best one I have used and I have used lots of tudca, nac, ala, milk thistle, liv-52 etc. It's not just a liver supplement either and is great for cortisol and stress levels too. Out of that list though I do think LIV-52 is a great all year round supplement. I am fan of many of the himalaya products. But for liver protection it has to be synthergine and that's all you need.

Just wanted to input that NAC is a great supplement but it should be used at certain times and not at high doses. Interestingly when NAC is taken before alcohol it can help with liver damage but if taken 4 hours after alcohol it can worsen liver damage in a dose dependent manner. It is important to also note too much cysteine will cause liver cell death and worsen cirrhosis of the liver. So if guys ever take a few caps after they have drank you are best doing it before you ever drink instead. Too much of a good thing in this case can be bad too.

Methionine (one of synthergine's main ingredients) is a precursor to cysteine. They both help with liver damage and preventing liver cell death. So methionine administration will help the liver detoxify but the body can also convert the amount of cysteine it needs from it without creating a possible toxic excess.

There are a lot of great supplements out there. We promote synthetek a lot on here but synthergine really is the best one I have used and I have used lots of tudca, nac, ala, milk thistle, liv-52 etc. It's not just a liver supplement either and is great for cortisol and stress levels too. Out of that list though I do think LIV-52 is a great all year round supplement. I am fan of many of the himalaya products. But for liver protection it has to be synthergine and that's all you need.

Elvia - how much more effective (as a liver health/protectant) do you think Syntergine is over TUDCA?

Thank god

Fantastic! Glad to see you are back on track.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Orals are toxic as fuck and really not necessary unless u are competing last 6 weeks

Just clean out man those number will improve and go back to normal once your body recovers

Take care of ur health

Elvia - how much more effective (as a liver health/protectant) do you think Syntergine is over TUDCA?

It's hard to say. I have used a few different TUDCA's products and their effectiveness seems to differ quite a lot. I have heard about people using TUDCA and not getting any results too. The first time I used TUDCA it worked great (can't think of the brand but a white container). I didn't get blood work done but I could see/feel the difference. However synthergine is great everytime I use it. The whites of my eyes go bright and I can see/feel the difference in many areas. I would say synthergine is a better liver detoxifier but a much better overall health product.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear