over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

liver is killing me!!!

Its rare for the liver to hurt unless its full fledged hepatitis. A mild hepatitis like the once that occurs with steroid use will not have any outward physical symptoms.

the pain could be more from gall bladder stones or it could be psychic as well. We know that steroids fuck up liver so we look for that pain. LOL. believe it or not i had the whole gamish of work up labs, ultrasound done cause i kept telling my doctor that my right upper abdomen hurts but everything came back normal.

Point is the only way to tell is get a lab tests and an ultrasound. If u have insurance. If not atleast get an AST and ALT from privatemdlabs.

Althought the fact you need so much nolva is a sign of worry since liver usually metabolizes estrogen and increased estrogen is a sign of liver damage. could also be u are carrying arond more Body fat than usual.

Thank You Guys for your help.. Im going to the hospital right now.. I cant take it any more. Pains are very sharp. Appreciate the advise

good thinking. sounds like gall sstones.

On another note...

Why are you taking nolva to combat the rise in estrogen? Use an AI. Something like Arimidex or Aromasin. You shouldn't be using that much nolva ED and it's not the best choice here.

Telling us is not gonna make u feel better go to dr or if ur really worried Er, why do people feel the need to come here first before a dr ? I sure don't cuz we ain't dr,s and surgeons here bro do ur self a favor get checked out and blood work coming here with that is gonna make u 1 more noid and 2 u could get some bad advice.

I always feel my liver when it is stressed.
I feel nausea first, a weird kind.... where I am really hungry but cannot eat at all because of the nausea.
Then I start to feel the liver...sometimes it is a tiny bit swollen. I never get any other physical symptoms, no yellowing or anything.

This has happened to me 3-4 times, with very sane doses and only a few weeks in. I begin taking Livercare (otc from vitamin shoppe) and I start feeling better in 1-3 days.

I don't use orals at all anymore though, I am getting to old to be doing this kind of stuff to myself.

Get to a doctor immediately Brooklyn!! Hope it is not that serious, keep us updated bro.

How does that work when the liver has no nerve endings?

What a load of bollocks. I had a patient in my room the other night and she was complaining about pain under the right lower ribs. I obviously checked for psoas, etc, but in the end, when I palpated this area she was tender. I referred her to her GP, and it turns out she had an inflammed liver. Lesson learned? - the liver DOES hurt when it is inflammed...

Bottom line is that you need to see a doctor right away. ProMuscle is not the place to figure out what the problem is......

Exactly, get blood work done, get off the gear and don't mess around you only get 1 set of organs, if you wanna be on dialysis for the rest of your life keep cycling and don't see the doctor.. Your body is telling you something is definitely wrong

hey, I just wanted to say thanks for all the advise. I went to hospital got some blood work and some scans done. Hida scran. it was my gall bladder. Guess I have some gall stones. Goin to see my family dr. this week about my blood work.

hey, I just wanted to say thanks for all the advise. I went to hospital got some blood work and some scans done. Hida scran. it was my gall bladder. Guess I have some gall stones. Goin to see my family dr. this week about my blood work.

WOOOHHOOO I called it.. lol.

WOOOHHOOO I called it.. lol.

Meeee too haha, just didnt see it happening without some heavy artillery .. sorry to hear about gall stones but better than liver damage .. gl bro

Removing them it's an easy operation. Next day home.

You could get a juicing machine and drink a liter or more a day of fresh juice such as carrots, cabbage, green asparagus, broccoli, red beets, green herbs, ginger, lemon, celery, cucumber, kale, collards, whatever.

Oh man, I bet your relieved! Glad all is well.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members