over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER/KIDNEY PROTECTION

T TOTAL

Registered
Hi Guys,

In the world of knowledge on this forum, what is the opinion on natural liver protection supplements, ie Milk Thistle??

How much to be effective and how should one use, ie one dose or several throughout the day??
Can to much be taken??

Also what effective supplements would aid the kidneys??

I ask as recently i had bloods done and the lab phoned the doc to phone me to get to hospital as my Urea and in particular my Creatinine levels were about 4 times higher than what they should be in normal ranges and they stated it indicated kidney damage which they also added is irrereversible. Yikes!!
However i pondered over this as i felt great. I deduced i had went for bloods immediately after traing and also after taking 5grams of Creatine Ethyl Ether ( CEE ).
Ive since had them re done twice by different Doctors and not after training and not after taking CEE. One came back normal range the other high end of normal. Relieved or what!!
However its got me thinking more towards protecting my organs more/
Ive been taking milk thistle for quite a while but my reading generally come within acceptable ranges yet high, and urea and creatinine reading are usually elevated albeit within range.
So any advice etc would be appreciated from you guys in the know and with the knowledge
BRABUS

Synthergine is best for the liver.

Synthergine is best for the liver.

Has anyone done any write-ups/articles on this product? I've heard some good word of mouth on it, though often from sponsered BB'ers, but I've yet to see an indepth look of how the compound works. Anyone have any info in that direction?

-Mac

Macbeth said:
Has anyone done any write-ups/articles on this product? I've heard some good word of mouth on it, though often from sponsered BB'ers, but I've yet to see an indepth look of how the compound works. Anyone have any info in that direction?

-Mac

Im not a sponsered bber, but I can say it has helped me lower my ast/alt levels that were 3x out of range within 1 month, I also took liv52 with lots of h20.

Appreciate the good opinion Dave. Anyone else have any more info or positive expriences, maybe some blood test numbers?

-mac

Dave_19 said:
Im not a sponsered bber, but I can say it has helped me lower my ast/alt levels that were 3x out of range within 1 month, I also took liv52 with lots of h20.

Dumb question Dave - do you inject it or take it orally as recommended on the Synthetek site?

Synthergine is just as effective orally as it is injected.

All other Synthetek products have to be injected though.

Regarding Synthergine, Google each of it's ingredients for info on what they do.

StevO said:
Dumb question Dave - do you inject it or take it orally as recommended on the Synthetek site?

I took it orally.

Macbeth said:
Appreciate the good opinion Dave. Anyone else have any more info or positive expriences, maybe some blood test numbers?

-mac

No problem, if any one has any doubts in my story, I can scan and post my blood test that are dated about 1 month appart.

Can you please explain to me

BRABUS said:
Hi Guys,

In the world of knowledge on this forum, what is the opinion on natural liver protection supplements, ie Milk Thistle??

How much to be effective and how should one use, ie one dose or several throughout the day??
Can to much be taken??

Also what effective supplements would aid the kidneys??

I ask as recently i had bloods done and the lab phoned the doc to phone me to get to hospital as my Urea and in particular my Creatinine levels were about 4 times higher than what they should be in normal ranges and they stated it indicated kidney damage which they also added is irrereversible. Yikes!!
However i pondered over this as i felt great. I deduced i had went for bloods immediately after traing and also after taking 5grams of Creatine Ethyl Ether ( CEE ).
Ive since had them re done twice by different Doctors and not after training and not after taking CEE. One came back normal range the other high end of normal. Relieved or what!!
However its got me thinking more towards protecting my organs more/
Ive been taking milk thistle for quite a while but my reading generally come within acceptable ranges yet high, and urea and creatinine reading are usually elevated albeit within range.
So any advice etc would be appreciated from you guys in the know and with the knowledge
BRABUS

Why you are taking CEE instead of Buffered creatine? please.

I DONT FEEL TO MUCH FROM CREATINE MONOHYDRATE AND HAD TO TAKE ATLEAST 5 X 5G SERVINGS A DAY MAINTENANCE TO ACTUALLY FEEL ANYTHING. mORE TO LOAD UP TOO IN THE FIRST WEEK. ID READ THAT CEE WAS BETTER, NEEDNT TAKE AS MUCH PER SERVING, WAS FOR THOSE INTOLERANT TO MONOHYDRATE, NO BLOAT, NO LOADING ETCETC. I DONT REALLY NOTICE TO MUCH FROM THIS EITHER BUT INCLUDE IN MY ARSENAL OF SUPPLEMENTS AS A FAIL SAFE.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THE BUFFERED CREATINE YOU REFER TO PHIL??

REGARDS BRABUS

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear