over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

Fucking tool

"While spreading the message, I was on SEVERAL podcasts and asked if I've ever taken steroids I've always said no, I don't touch the stuff, not gonna touch the stuff, never touched the stuff. That was a lie."

Then he goes on about how he rationalized things. It's funny how attempts to downplay the amount of times he's been asked and lied about being on gear.

"In 2021 when I was 43 years old I didn't feel 100% physically or cognitively so I went to get monitored and managed by a trained hormone clinician to see what the fuck was going on with my life."

He then goes on to say he finally felt better through steroids, etc. Now how are his followers supposed to keep believing in his 9 Ancestral Tenants, and supplements when they obviously weren't enough for him? He's saying it took steroids and GH make him feel right and to become what he is and what we see today.

If I was Vigorous Steve, I would get a lawyer. I'm sure LK is going to sue him and probably Derek (MPMD) too!
It’s weird that eating all that liver and testicles didn’t just raise his test and make him a primal on its own? 😂
It’s almost like genetics and age has something to do with it?

Regardless of his net worth it seems as though he is a business owner of some sort.
We do not know his personal business affairs/ ventures/ investors.
Steroids are illegal. Good for him for not incriminating himself and possibly affecting professional relationships with whoever.
Nobody knows anyone’s situation. Some people view steroids as a bad thing.
I would not partner with a meth user just like some people might not partner with someone using steroids.
To many sides to this story. Steroids are illegal and people are so quick to forget that.

When I saw an ad of him acting like a caveman and eating raw liver and drinking blood—I knew he was a nut job. I’ve never watched any of his con-artist videos on YouTube and don’t plan on it. I have important things to do in life. And you can tell he’s taking steroids by just looking at him. His reputation is permanently scarred by being dishonest to make capital gain from the naive.

"While spreading the message, I was on SEVERAL podcasts and asked if I've ever taken steroids I've always said no, I don't touch the stuff, not gonna touch the stuff, never touched the stuff. That was a lie."

Then he goes on about how he rationalized things. It's funny how attempts to downplay the amount of times he's been asked and lied about being on gear.

"In 2021 when I was 43 years old I didn't feel 100% physically or cognitively so I went to get monitored and managed by a trained hormone clinician to see what the fuck was going on with my life."

He then goes on to say he finally felt better through steroids, etc. Now how are his followers supposed to keep believing in his 9 Ancestral Tenants, and supplements when they obviously weren't enough for him? He's saying it took steroids and GH make him feel right and to become what he is and what we see today.

If I was Vigorous Steve, I would get a lawyer. I'm sure LK is going to sue him and probably Derek (MPMD) too!
For those completely out of the loop; why would these two individuals sue him? Did they have business ventures together or was it something else?

Btw, I’m completely out of the loop!

Cage

When I saw an ad of him acting like a caveman and eating raw liver and drinking blood—I knew he was a nut job. I’ve never watched any of his con-artist videos on YouTube and don’t plan on it. I have important things to do in life. And you can tell he’s taking steroids by just looking at him. His reputation is permanently scarred by being dishonest to make capital gain from the naive.
I can’t believe the attention people give to others on the social media sites.
I’m like you, no time for it and I just don’t care

Exactly! There are some legit ones out there I’ll watch. But too many of them are charlatans trying to sell you supplements, etc.

This. Looks like his latest video is virtue signaling now he is trying to help people with ' mental health issues ". That term can describe anyone. I'd rather not get help from someone crazy for mental health just like I don't want diet advice from a fat person.

I'm curious...does he actually think people believe he is out to help or " inspire" people?

Or does he know he is viewed as a clown for entertainment purposes and is fine with it because the attention people give him makes him $?

If he reads the comments here, he thinks a good lot of the posters dont seem to know or care about the difference between a bullshit artist and a scammer.

He may as well double down because theres a big enough percentage of people who see no issue with him lying.

This. Looks like his latest video is virtue signaling now he is trying to help people with ' mental health issues ". That term can describe anyone. I'd rather not get help from someone crazy for mental health just like I don't want diet advice from a fat person.

I'm curious...does he actually think people believe he is out to help or " inspire" people?

Or does he know he is viewed as a clown for entertainment purposes and is fine with it because the attention people give him makes him $?

What's also being ignored is the danger.

Where I'm from, if you mess with someone's money you mess with you own life.
One day these exposed individuals are gonna come for these people. Even though they're guilty, jeopardizing somebody's money is dangerous.
For example that goob guy on Instagram. He's doing gods work lol. But one day it's gonna get his cap peeled back.

He's natural because he has only gained 1lb of muscle per year! And if he was on steroids would have have tiny legs like this? 🤣

Apparently he posted an apology/explanation on what he did , why he lied

That he only took a 120mg test per week , tried deca and Winstrol once and didn't see anything from it at all , only take a therapist dose of HGH , talks about his low self esteem.

You can't make a lie go away with more lies man , just shut the fuck up and stop trying to justify lying with more lies.

For those completely out of the loop; why would these two individuals sue him? Did they have business ventures together or was it something else?

Btw, I’m completely out of the loop!

Cage

I'm saying they should get attorneys because Liver King is probably going to sue them, not the other way around.

Apparently he posted an apology/explanation on what he did , why he lied

That he only took a 120mg test per week , tried deca and Winstrol once and didn't see anything from it at all , only take a therapist dose of HGH , talks about his low self esteem.

You can't make a lie go away with more lies man , just shut the fuck up and stop trying to justify lying with more lies.
Lol. "Low self esteem". This is a modern thing and an appeal for sympathy. I remember a day when a man was supposed to be confident, Strong. Now people project themselves as "vulnerable" "emotional" "low self esteem" to get sympathy look cool and get a higher social credit score

Liver kings net worth 2022 is 1 million dollars.
That's a hell of a lot more realistic than $100 million.

I always assumed if not an outright fabrication, the 100 million number was total sales which is far less impressive.

People throw around gross sales numbers like it actually means something. Net revenue is important, and actual net worth minus debt even more so.

Regardless of his net worth it seems as though he is a business owner of some sort.
We do not know his personal business affairs/ ventures/ investors.
Steroids are illegal. Good for him for not incriminating himself and possibly affecting professional relationships with whoever.
Nobody knows anyone’s situation. Some people view steroids as a bad thing.
I would not partner with a meth user just like some people might not partner with someone using steroids.
To many sides to this story. Steroids are illegal and people are so quick to forget that.

Regardless of the legality of steroids, he made a business on lying to people - repeatedly. If he wanted to just keep it private he should not have gone out and shouted "I'm 100% natural" at every opportunity.

He's a liar and a scam artist who took advantage of people's ignorance and exploited the "need" or some people to be "alpha".

In both cases it's usually poor lost young men who need anything but another grifter.

What's also being ignored is the danger.

Where I'm from, if you mess with someone's money you mess with you own life.
One day these exposed individuals are gonna come for these people. Even though they're guilty, jeopardizing somebody's money is dangerous.
For example that goob guy on Instagram. He's doing gods work lol. But one day it's gonna get his cap peeled back.
Dave Chappele said basically the EXACT same thing, about someone who was conning others when they revealed the person was a bs artist.

This logic makes ZERO sense because the thing is, is that you're taking food / money off of the believers plate that actually put FAITH/TRUST in you, but instead you bullshit them and play the Charlatan, so it goes both ways. The guy was pedaling his own supplement line over and over, and asboltuely REFGUSED to acklowedge the assistance he was getting from the AAS/ PEDS. I work hard for my money and always have since I was a kid, using your logic I'd have more of a right to end him than he would me.

There's a difference between taking food off someones plate / messing with someones money when that person has integrity and runs an actual honest company compared to this type of scumbag, if you mess with the former than of course that person has a right to be upset and take action but the later has ZERO right.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131