over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

It’s all about making money right? He’s doing what muscle magazines did with me in the 80’/90’s.

I’d have mom buy me a muscle magazine, see Mr. Jacked Up in an ad for Celltech or whatever. Mom, can you buy me that so I can look like him???

Then after 20+ bottles I still don’t look anything like Mr. Jacked. Guess I’m doing something wrong… Lil did I know it was never gonna make me look like Mr. Jacked. It was great advertising. I know it worked on me and many others around me.

This Liver King is the same thing as the 80’s muscle mags, but in todays society it’s all through social media. And what’s even better is he has his name out there being debated constantly! Is it morally right, probably not, but it’s the supplement industry, there is no moral standards!

Cage

It’s all about making money right? He’s doing what muscle magazines did with me in the 80’/90’s.

I’d have mom buy me a muscle magazine, see Mr. Jacked Up in an ad for Celltech or whatever. Mom, can you buy me that so I can look like him???

Then after 20+ bottles I still don’t look anything like Mr. Jacked. Guess I’m doing something wrong… Lil did I know it was never gonna make me look like Mr. Jacked. It was great advertising. I know it worked on me and many others around me.

This Liver King is the same thing as the 80’s muscle mags, but in todays society it’s all through social media. And what’s even better is he has his name out there being debated constantly! Is it morally right, probably not, but it’s the supplement industry, there is no moral standards!

Cage
After 20 bottles, still looked the same? Well those muscle magazines would tell you on one issue maybe you were overtraining. So just do 2 sets per muscle. Then, 2 months later, and zero gains whatsoever, you definitely need to try this high volume routine!

Def would like to see the look on @Type-IIx's face when he watches this video and gets to the point where it shows him taking 10iu/day of GH alongside THREE secretagogues AND LR3.

Please take this someplace else, not on PM.
My point, which maybe was not so eloquently put, why is this guy "exposed". He works.out, eats right and takes aas to supplement this. Why are aas users exposed and treated like hard-core criminals? Still? Did not mean to.offend anyone just.pointing out the hypocrisy in the system.

My point, which maybe was not so eloquently put, why is this guy "exposed". He works.out, eats right and takes aas to supplement this. Why are aas users exposed and treated like hard-core criminals? Still? Did not mean to.offend anyone just.pointing out the hypocrisy in the system.
I don't blame you for the unfair light cast on bodybuilders, etc for using relatively safe compounds that cause others no harm.

I've been free of that for many years and think it's absurd.

You're literally inventing something that isn't here just so you can get all righteous about it.

He's not being treated as a hard-criminal. The dude has flaunted his natty status for a year+ now in order to monetize his entire lifestyle. If you really don't see the issue with this I dunno what to tell you.

Most of the people who have called him out are people who are openly on gear themselves FFS.

He generated the controversy purposely. That’s what gave him publicity and his success. Negative publicity is publicity. I always found him this way , lol. Don’t think the wide majority of the general public took him seriously. It’s crazy how much dignity people can allow themselves to sacrifice for money , though.

You should watch the video.
Liver King is exposed because he has adamantly said he was all natural and that his products have led to his physique. Crazy claims and dug his heals in. The word “exposed” is being used because he is a liar and a conman, not because he works out hard and takes PEDS.

Cage
This is what I'm talking about.
So much bullshit spread through social media and gullible dipshits actually believe in these fucktards!

You should watch the video.
Liver King is exposed because he has adamantly said he was all natural and that his products have led to his physique. Crazy claims and dug his heals in. The word “exposed” is being used because he is a liar and a conman, not because he works out hard and takes PEDS.
I didn't watch the vid, but I am not an idiot so I know the guy clearly is using PEDS. I have absolutely ZERO issue with that. And I don't care if he were to never address it. It is not our business. My issue is when a guy goes out and proactively promotes they are natty when they are not.

I am cool with the don't ask, don't tell approach...what you put in your body is your choice and no business of mine. IF, you choose to share what you use, great...I appreciate the transparency. If a guy gets questioned and lies, well I won't hold it against him because the person asking generated that conversation. But, what I don't appreciate is proactive dishonesty.

Liver and all the others trying to sell a "system" or lifestyle are more often than not going after newbs and beginners (this should be obvious).
Guys who probably haven't heard a whole lot about steroids yet.

When I was a teen I wanted to believe the guy in the ad was natural and had attained his physique because he trained hard, ate right, and used the supplement in the ad. After a short while (or not for some), you get hip to all the baloney.

Do I blame him? Not really. Would I do it? Probably not. It always comes down to the almighty dollar but it should be obvious he's not trying to appeal to the type of people on boards like these. Another angle too is even if he had more integrity his team might be in his ear about how much more money there is to be made by claiming natty. The guy might also be supporting a family so all the issues that you might have about bullshitting the internet might have gone out the window in his case.

This whole story goes back so many decades ago. "Buy my _________ and you won't get sand kicked in your face again". Preying on those who don't feel good about themselves; the fitness industry has always had a lot of that going on.

Sorry but I don't have the time to watch the video, can someone enlighten me how he was exposed?

I've found him an annoying character from the beginning.

There are "leaked" emails of him asking for guidance on his usage of GH, peptides, test, deca, and winstrol.
Derek also found emails in his ou r inbox, unanswered back in early 2021 where LK (and associates) was asking for coaching and admitting highs-dose GH use.

There are "leaked" emails of him asking for guidance on his usage of GH, peptides, test, deca, and winstrol.
Derek also found emails in his ou r inbox, unanswered back in early 2021 where LK (and associates) was asking for coaching and admitting highs-dose GH use.
Thx mate ☺️

Cage
Ha ha I saved like mad for the cybergenics kit because it got Franco santoriello massive and lean from a fatty. Even followed the insane multi drop set video that came with it.

You be surprised what people believe on social media anymore. The stupidity is running rampant and everyone is an expert.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear