over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

He's a liar. I want to walk up to him in the gym and smash his phone. The "Net" is full of snake oil salesman. The world is full of them.
This forum itself is not devoid of them.

Caveat emptor
Yep, buyer beware, the problem is the world proliferates morons while the intelligent become a smaller and smaller subset.

Does “The Rock” deny using PED’s? I’ve never looked into it, but I assume he will never answer a question like that. He knows better than to answer yes or no. Either way it’s a shit show for him.

Seems like a genuine nice fella. Hopefully that’s the case and not a front like that cunt Ellen DeGeneres. Just cause you got stupid stacks in your bank account doesn’t mean you gotta be a shithead.

Cage

He’s a genuine dude. I’m pretty sure he just has an iron clad (probably written legal agreement) that any interviews can’t ask about his supplements, no doubt obfuscated under some explanation that he doesn’t want kids focusing on buying creatine when they should be just working hard.

Totally fair way to disarm that.

Real observation — i'm genuinely shocked at the number of guys on this board who were arguing something stupid in this thread and then suddenly said, "oh wait, you're right...i ended up watching the video." Jesus Christ guys lol

Yep, buyer beware, the problem is the world proliferates morons while the intelligent become a smaller and smaller subset.
The powers that be certainly do work hard towards proliferating morons. As long as myself and the children I raised stay out of that subset I guess...........

I see your point. He wants attention vs the guy at the gym who rightfully says "fuck off" if anyone asks about his status, even in a nice way,. But at the same time, I blame the followers and masses who simply give him the time of day. I have a rough idea of who he is but didn't care to click on the link, just a guy with some muscle busting at the seams like his waist is going to jump out of his skin who thinks he looks good and acting like a clown for attention. Similar to Boston Lloyd, he acted like a clown and leio gave him attention, talked about him, made him $$. I can't blame him but his followers. 2 different messages one says he eats liver and is natural to get attention, one openly tells us to abuse AAS till an early death, but people actually pay these guys attention which is the problem lol
Leo didn't make money for Bostin, Bostin made money for Leo. Leo was/is a nobody and Bostin already had a huge following, a members board and coaching business.

Anyways, More Plates More Dates owns Marek Health a trt clinic. I predict next it will be a huge collaberation with him and liver king, restoring his health and doing trt properly through Marek Health.

I never once believed he was natty, but even these leaked emails, its not hard to photoshop them if someone wants to dirty him. i mean there is still no REAL proof other than redacted edited youtube video. same as the famous chad nicols cycle floating around for Dallas McCarver and many others alike. Only way to know for sure is if the person who got the email can show the logs on his machine or email server??

https://hackernoon.com/how-to-fake-an-email-from-almost-anyone-in-under-5-minutes-12169dd44a92

Leo didn't make money for Bostin, Bostin made money for Leo. Leo was/is a nobody and Bostin already had a huge following, a members board and coaching business.

Anyways, More Plates More Dates owns Marek Health a trt clinic. I predict next it will be a huge collaberation with him and liver king, restoring his health and doing trt properly through Marek Health.
Come to think of it.... this makes way too much sense. I think you really nailed it - this is just a very effective marketing ploy in the end. It is apparently making a bit of buzz in the fitness media sphere (even here on PM it lead to quite the heated discussion 😅).

The only thing that I find interesting is the amount of IGF he was using a month. Other than that idc🤷🏽‍♂️

I expect personalities that are on media of any sort who are obviously jacked will lie about it as it is in their best interest to do so. People do what is in their own best interest. Nothing new here. Virtually every supplemented guy i know that is asked how they got big. Will talk about their workout maybe food and not mention their PEDS and usually deny doing any PEDS and are just gym rats and not making money from their physique. How many coaches talk about the doses that their clients use, just about zero. Most just talk about their own training style. In general i find people believe what they want and don't let reality get in their way.

Do people actually have an issue with him lying? Everyone freely admitting their drug use with their face attached to it realizes they're one govy rollup from jail right? I'll remain as anonymous as possible thank you, and to 98% of the people I interact with...completely natty.
I do the same but I'm not trying to sell a fake lifestyle, there's a difference between me and Liver King.

😳 What age did you guesstimate these Youngblood’s were? Preteens, teens, or barely an adult? I remember the days where I was so ignorant to AAS usage. However, I knew you wouldn’t find them at GNC or any other supplement stores. F’n scary since I have a young newly minted teen.

He has some buddies that wanna use my gym, but he hasn’t shown any interest in weights. Just fishing for him!

Cage
High school. They said 18 but I didn't card them so WTF knows. They drove themselves so assuming at least 16. They bought smelling salts and I did NOT get the Mensa vibe from them lol.

What's up with everyone getting fame through lying or exposing other fitness people?
The drama in this industry is just nauseating already.

You're telling me you wouldn't "lie" for $100m per year? lol

Come on.

If anyone believes he's natural then they're an idiot anyway.

He's just a brand, he probably "leaked" these emails himself too. Its only marketing.

The emails came from vigorous Steve. When Derek didn't reply to liver kings email, he hired Vigorous Steve and that's where these emails came from.

Im actually a fan of Liver King.

So what if the guy uses juice?

His message is good. His message is a lot better than sitting at home all day eating chips and playing video games.

He is trying to inspire people to work hard and eat a lot of red meat. There is nothing wrong with that. He is not advocating for anything dangerous or wrong.

It is perfectly fine to lie about using steroids, ... who cares? The guy is not a douche or bad person because he lies about steroids, same with mike o hearn. I totally understand guys not wanting little annoying shits telling them all their hard work is meaningless cause they use gear.
Very true and for many idiots who think that they will morph into next mr O after one cycle of dbol this is why and only why people are jacked. They think that training diet is not ever needed when you are on gear. So no wonder so many keep their mouth shut.

That's totally irrelevant. I doubt anyone on here would be bothered you lie about your usage to complete strangers in the gym. That's a smart thing to do. I don't think anyone on here would be bothered if Liver King said he doesn't use steroids and that was it. He didn't do that though. He proactively stated he was natural but the kicker is the reason he looks the way he does is because how he lives, eats and of course his supplements. It's not just giving people false hope it's completely scamming them. The guy is making videos about how he is natty and only eats what his ancestors ate and how you should put natural ingredients into your body and be one with nature and he goes offline trains and takes creatine, dextrose and shoots HGH and various other PED's.
I agree this ties into my previous post. It seems like we are all in agreement just making different points

1. No one owes anyone anything
2. These guys will do anything for clicks. Brag about ped abuse, "expose" the industry, be rediculous, shout to the rooftops they are natural. Any publicity is good publicity. They may make $$ of clicks or buy selling a powder pill, pay site, coaching. People who purchase their products and click their videos and talk about them reinforce the behavior so they will continue and new guys will pop up using the same method to make their pockets fat.

What's up with everyone getting fame through lying or exposing other fitness people?
The drama in this industry is just nauseating already.
Derek is a good dude, though, and yeah - he does a lot of natty or not videos but he always gives people the benefit of the doubt unless he’s got bloodwork to back it up.

He also posts tons of content that’s super useful to the general public, sells supplements that are actually solid, is open about his own use, and runs his own health company.

The video on liverkings bloodwork is over an hour long lol. I need to watch that some time next week.

Plus, the emails are legit.

I have zero problem with people exposing scam artists, I only dislike it when people expose private individuals not abusing public trust for profit.

anyone want to attempt to explain how his IGF levels on the blood work were so low, while being on 10IU of pharm gh and all those peptides?..that's the only interesting thing about the whole story.
I was wondering the same and saw a new RX muscle where Dave Palumbo explains that too much HGH can actually lower IGF1 because the liver can exhaust so much of it so your body can't release IGF1 anymore because it can't keep up with the production.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Catinboots
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws