over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

I was wondering the same and saw a new RX muscle where Dave Palumbo explains that too much HGH can actually lower IGF1 because the liver can exhaust so much of it so your body can't release IGF1 anymore because it can't keep up with the production.
I wonder if he was in a defect or low carb or using tren? May be bro science but I've read such things on forums. Just speculation I didn't watch the video just no interest in watching any of these YouTube guys unless they are talking training,

I’d never even heard of the guy until last summer at a beach bar and a chick told me I looked like him (got a beard). I was like who?? Looked up a quick bio on him and forgot all it until this thread.

I wonder if he was in a defect or low carb or using tren? May be bro science but I've read such things on forums. Just speculation I didn't watch the video just no interest in watching any of these YouTube guys unless they are talking training,

Yeah, i thought the same things so i watched some of the video. Seems not to be the case on both.

Yes he was in a deficit, yes he was on low carbs (only ate carbs post workout and not much)...and more than likely YES on the tren! He was super concerned about how he looked so why wouldn't he run tren?

My point, which maybe was not so eloquently put, why is this guy "exposed". He works.out, eats right and takes aas to supplement this. Why are aas users exposed and treated like hard-core criminals? Still? Did not mean to.offend anyone just.pointing out the hypocrisy in the system.
The problem was that he was promoting his products and lifestyle as the reason he looks that way while denying steroid use. As if his followers could look like them if they followed the ancestral tenants.
And what really bothers me is his poor kids beating forced to eat all that raw bullshit so he can make a buck. They look like hostages signaling with their eyes in most of his videos

Has he addressed these AAS use/guidance concerns or has he remained steadfast in his natty quest? He can always say those emails were for a friend…..I’m don’t follow any of these fellas so pardon my ignorance if this is common knowledge.

Cage
This has been his only response thus far
“In a weird way, I’m grateful for the recent events that have shed light on this complicated-as-fuck topic,” Liver King said.

“In a weird way, I’m grateful for the recent events that have shed light on this complicated-as-fuck topic,” Liver King said.
Well that's predictable...

"These aren't my cigarettes mom, I'm holding them for a friend!"

Well that's predictable...

"These aren't my cigarettes mom, I'm holding them for a friend!"
Hey man, that was my line I used as a teenager!!!! True f’n story! That, and that my friend’s parents smoked so that’s why i smell like an ashtray! Lol

Cage

I’m interested in his response. How’s he gonna play it?

Leo didn't make money for Bostin, Bostin made money for Leo. Leo was/is a nobody and Bostin already had a huge following, a members board and coaching business.

Anyways, More Plates More Dates owns Marek Health a trt clinic. I predict next it will be a huge collaberation with him and liver king, restoring his health and doing trt properly through Marek Health.
That's a great point. Kind of why I was skeptical, but never thought of that!

Hahaha...seemed pretty simple before, ancestral diet and lifestyle and absolutely no PED's EVER!

Now suddenly it's a "complicated as fuck topic". No, the explanation is pretty simple.

I wonder if he's a member here?

I can’t believe how many people have reported on this.
It’s sad this is news. I almost feel bad for this dude.
People need to take responsibility for there own actions. He spewed some shit it’s up to the viewer to make an educated guess and move on from it.
Every guy in the 90’s said they were natural as well.
Who cares this shouldn’t be news.

hahaha people should be more offended for people cheating on there significant other and lying about it.

This dude goes I don’t take steroids I eat testicles. Literally said “no one ever” and is yoked.
Like hello there’s no shortage of testicles to eat.

hahaha people should be more offended for people cheating on there significant other and lying about it.

This dude goes I don’t take steroids I eat testicles. Literally said “no one ever” and is yoked.
Like hello there’s no shortage of testicles to eat.
It's the world we live in, people like to pick and choose villains and who they crucify. Look at professional sports. A NFL Coach got a DUI and paralyzed a child after drinking at the team facility before the Superbowl barley made headlines. Kyler Irving tweeted about a movie he likes and was ripped to shreds in the media and suspended.

People need to take responsibility for there own actions. He spewed some shit it’s up to the viewer to make an educated guess and move on from it.
Yea I am really surprised it's being picked up as a story in media outlets who have nothing to do with health/fitness/bodybuilding. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I think it's because the guy is literally making $100M+ month and when he turned on the "lance armstrong" charm (The only cycle I'm on is my bike busting my ass five hours a day!) it just made it news. Also, he started to transcend the fitness world and has made many appearances across the world of pop culture.

I think it's because the guy is literally making $100M+ month and when he turned on the "lance armstrong" charm (The only cycle I'm on is my bike busting my ass five hours a day!) it just made it news. Also, he started to transcend the fitness world and has made many appearances across the world of pop culture.

Am I the only one calling complete bullshit on this 100 million figure?

100 million a year is pushing it.. monthly I'm definitely not buying it..

Also that has to be gross not net.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner