over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

Yea I am really surprised it's being picked up as a story in media outlets who have nothing to do with health/fitness/bodybuilding. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Oh I'd say that's bad, very bad. Perhaps that roll-up I mentioned early on is closer at hand than many think.

Am I the only one calling complete bullshit on this 100 million figure?

100 million a year is pushing it.. monthly I'm definitely not buying it..

Also that has to be gross not net.
I called Liver Queen his wife and she says he would never lie. Source: Trust me Bro.

Def would like to see the look on @Type-IIx's face when he watches this video and gets to the point where it shows him taking 10iu/day of GH alongside THREE secretagogues AND LR3.
Heh. Depending on secretagogue, it's just wasteful with respect to the secretagogue use - but certainly does not reduce rhGH & LR3 efficacy (GHRH is likely interfered with > Ghrelin mimetics/GHS-R agonists, though perhaps not significantly). This is due to the interference of rhGH with GHRH & GHS-R agonists.

You would have to be blind to think he is natty or completely clueless.

Lmao

Out of all the things this guy claims I find it funny the industry is talking about his natty status and not the fact he's saying he makes 100m.
This. Claiming Natty isn't even news worthy I'm not offended or outraged the man is saying whatever will get him a click. If he said he doesn't lift just does pushups and people click and believe him props to him and shame on them for believing. I'm more interested in him claiming he makes 1 yet 100m and if he got ab implants which is pretty lame, would put him right up there with synthol abusers.

Am I the only one calling complete bullshit on this 100 million figure?

100 million a year is pushing it.. monthly I'm definitely not buying it..

Also that has to be gross not net.
Because he is selling his product, he wants to paint a picture of making gizzilions so his followers think wowww he is doing it right and buy from him.
It brings his value up, you are more likely to get advice or buy from a super successful business man than an average peanut.
You wouldn't think the same if you knew he makes 200-300k a year from his Instagram lol.

The guy is probably busy conferring with lawyers about moving all of his assets into the wife and children's names so any lawsuits outside of suing his corporation(s) will be protected...maybe.

The man is such a fraud he's trying to spin this into another money-making opportunity.
The "I'm doing it for you" grift we see so often today. Unfortunately some will lap it up.

What a dick. Standing on the graves of people who commit suicidal instead of admitting he did it for cash.

Wrong move bro

The first comment.. “Trenythings Possible!” Lol

"While spreading the message, I was on SEVERAL podcasts and asked if I've ever taken steroids I've always said no, I don't touch the stuff, not gonna touch the stuff, never touched the stuff. That was a lie."

Then he goes on about how he rationalized things. It's funny how attempts to downplay the amount of times he's been asked and lied about being on gear.

"In 2021 when I was 43 years old I didn't feel 100% physically or cognitively so I went to get monitored and managed by a trained hormone clinician to see what the fuck was going on with my life."

He then goes on to say he finally felt better through steroids, etc. Now how are his followers supposed to keep believing in his 9 Ancestral Tenants, and supplements when they obviously weren't enough for him? He's saying it took steroids and GH make him feel right and to become what he is and what we see today.

If I was Vigorous Steve, I would get a lawyer. I'm sure LK is going to sue him and probably Derek (MPMD) too!

Liver kings net worth 2022 is 1 million dollars.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws