over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver,prostate,gut,urinary bladder,heart,kidney,retina,etc. protectors

Vincent R.

Banned
What's the best pharmaceutaical stuff in the world which pro-bodybuiders use to safeguard their liver,prostate,urinary bladder,gut,kidney,heart,retina and all that's possible damage with AAS,hGH,etc..

are they Synthergine for liver ,Finasteride for prostate...and to safeguard other organs I don't know the best 'stuff' what is...:star-wars

..and about haemorrhoids...does it exist any stuff capable to 'let down' ,'deflate' them? (time ago I've read it depend from a bad blood circulation/flow of blood ...so it's as a varicose vein,right? (under the ass)...

I even own a cyst on right testicle/ball of mine...the doctors has submitted it at ultrasound and the result is it is only a cyst full of spermatic liquid ....however I get the feeling about to have a cyst is like to have a hernia on the ball.....i.e. the contain of the ball is/has came out ...so it's like toi have an hernia on the ball...
Maybe in future someone(a scienscist)'ll discover some pharmaceutical able to get to go back that liquid inside its ball..and so to deflate /let down the cyst...I hope

Last edited:
I don't think any of them work. People doing AAS are always looking for a false sense of security (myself included)

I don't think any of the "liver protectants" do shit. My bloodwork doesn't think they do shit. I have found studies that show a small percentage of people get increased liver enzymes from milk thistle.

Finasteride to protect the prostate? Chances are it was increased estradiol that cause the BPH to begin with, not DHT. DHT is a VERY important hormone, and we want to wipe it out completely? (even low dose finasteride wipes it out)

Kidney/bladder? All you can do is take things that make you pee more, this isn't going to help the organs out, drinking more water might (too much will stress them more). Nothing will be better for your kidney than lowering your BP.

Heart: fish oil I suppose, some people do see increased LDL on fish oil. If you take AAS your cholesterol is going to take a hit, if you have bad genetics for arterial blockage you are screwed even if you have good lipid levels.

Eat good foods, or as I like to say, "Eat the food that kills you the slowest."

where can I buy 'milk thistle'? ..and about finasteride,so,dont u suggest to use it? so, what's a stuff in order to 'win' the estradiol?

Tylers Detox works. It brought my liver values DOWN while on dbol. I take it always now.

about Synthergine and its compounds (Di-isopropylamine,Dichloroacetate,Methionine Hydrocloride,Sodium,etc..)....no side effects to use it,right? thy're just/only salubrious/sane/greet/healthy compounds,is it true? no side effects even if I 'll use Synthergine one year every day,right? is it so? thank u

about Synthergine and its compounds (Di-isopropylamine,Dichloroacetate,Methionine Hydrocloride,Sodium,etc..)....no side effects to use it,right? thy're just/only salubrious/sane/greet/healthy compounds,is it true? no side effects even if I 'll use Synthergine one year every day,right? is it so? thank u

Your grammar is so bad I can barely understand wtf you are writing. Take some time and write complete sentences with proper grammar. If you ask a question end it with a ? not..,,//? It would make it a lot easier to help you out.

Your grammar is so bad I can barely understand wtf you are writing. Take some time and write complete sentences with proper grammar. If you ask a question end it with a ? not..,,//? It would make it a lot easier to help you out.

ok,sorry.
when I put / is why I dont know which of two is the corerct word,so I write both.
... means 'I don't know'.

So,the question is, has Fda proven/approved Synthergine?
Does any of its ingerdients represent a danger for yourself?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131