over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

liver protectant

Pbfanatic321

Registered
Been reading on some liver protectants and have decided to go with either liv52 or synthergine. Do you guys take your liver protectants during cycle with the orals? Also if you aren't running any orals it isn't necessary to take, correct?

Been reading on some liver protectants and have decided to go with either liv52 or synthergine. Do you guys take your liver protectants during cycle with the orals? Also if you aren't running any orals it isn't necessary to take, correct?

I never take orals and have had some horrible liver numbers so i am on a ton of protectors and cleanzers while on and off till numbers are in range

That actually leads me to my next question...what cycle support supplements do you guys recommend (not just liver protectors) but all types of supplements to keep you healthy. Anything you can think of to help and try to keep me as healthy as possible. Just list what you guys take or whatever you can think of, ll research all of the supplements and find out what they do etc. thanks everyone.

A liver protectant should always be used whether taking orals or not...The way your liver functions effects your entire body, if it isn't functioning properly all other areas will suffer.....

Last edited:
Liv52 is a waste.

Synthergine, NAC, Tudca....any of these are awesome.

Do a search...your questions have been answered ten times over with lots and lots of info available. One was a thread I started called the bodybuilder's toolbox.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...health-bp-cholesterol-heart-kidney-liver.html

I agree, liv52 is more hype then anything else...I have used it and many others over the years and the only one I use now that is proven to work wonders is Synthergine!

I've run liv 52 with much success. It is my go-to sup for liver support.

I like for all around support a product called life support by AI.

Milk T. and Liv 52 I also use when taxing liver extra

In this day and age a liver protectant isnt only for people using AAS oral or injects,,,this could be a good idea for anyone. Without question Synthergine is the best available,,I've seen proof first hand numerous times through blood work.

Sam-e is another interesting (and legal) compound that I hear talked about in relation to liver health. I've used it as my sole liver aid in past test cycles (with oral kickers), and my liver numbers came back perfect. Of course, that isn't enough to conclusively say it's a great liver protector, but certainly it's worth doing some research on.

Essential Forte

Essential Forte is the ultimate in liver protection. Has actually been shown to reverse cirrosis of the liver. [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essentiale"]Essentiale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

You guys running Milk Thistle and Liv52...

Just realize those are probably the 10th and 8th best things you could use to protect your liver. I don't know about you guys but if I am going to protect myself Im going to use the top stuff out there.

NAC is a glutathione precursor and what they use in hospitals to treat tylenol overdose.
ALA, Fish Oils, Vitamin E all protect the liver as well.

I never take orals and have had some horrible liver numbers so i am on a ton of protectors and cleanzers while on and off till numbers are in range

Where are your numbers sitting at now Buck? I remember seeing them at some crazy numbers.

mine were raised too and synthergine seems to be the only one that's actually had an impact, this is what il always use. Most of the others seemed to do nothing

How much...

You guys running Milk Thistle and Liv52...

Just realize those are probably the 10th and 8th best things you could use to protect your liver. I don't know about you guys but if I am going to protect myself Im going to use the top stuff out there.

NAC is a glutathione precursor and what they use in hospitals to treat tylenol overdose.
ALA, Fish Oils, Vitamin E all protect the liver as well.

NAC do you run, ive got a bottle of 50 caps at 600mgs each...

NAC do you run, ive got a bottle of 50 caps at 600mgs each...

I run 4 600mg caps of it daily. (John Meadows advocates 2g daily and Lk3 has said 2-3g daily)
I am intrigued in the data I recently heard where dosing 2400-3600mg 1 hr prior to a workout will have a profound positive effect on your workout

Thanks

I run 4 600mg caps of it daily. (John Meadows advocates 2g daily and Lk3 has said 2-3g daily)
I am intrigued in the data I recently heard where dosing 2400-3600mg 1 hr prior to a workout will have a profound positive effect on your workout

Wow I will have to try this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner