over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

liver protectant

While I haven't tried some of the stronger liver protectors out there I have tried milk thistle, cranberry extract, and garlic. Seemed to help a little but not entirely sure.

Where are your numbers sitting at now Buck? I remember seeing them at some crazy numbers.

mine were raised too and synthergine seems to be the only one that's actually had an impact, this is what il always use. Most of the others seemed to do nothing

I just did blds on mon.
I am on a bigger and stronger cycle than I have ever been on with the only dif. being and I think this makes a HUGE difference is I am on low test 20 mgs. p/d
ast 79 alt 164 which and i wont post what they have been is very good from what i an use to seeing
My liv. supps are liv 52, NAC,Udca,essential forte n, synthergine, thats about ti.
not sure if any or all do anything .
I will say for certainty when I go off cycle I clean up in a few weeks while I still take all of these. without them its 10-12 weeks for my liver enyz. to clear up.
while I am on i have done blood work weekly until things get to norm range but usually i do bloods now every 2 weeks
so I have ALOT of research here

Peace

I just did blds on mon.
I am on a bigger and stronger cycle than I have ever been on with the only dif. being and I think this makes a HUGE difference is I am on low test 20 mgs. p/d
ast 79 alt 164 which and i wont post what they have been is very good from what i an use to seeing
My liv. supps are liv 52, NAC,Udca,essential forte n, synthergine, thats about ti.
not sure if any or all do anything .
I will say for certainty when I go off cycle I clean up in a few weeks while I still take all of these. without them its 10-12 weeks for my liver enyz. to clear up.
while I am on i have done blood work weekly until things get to norm range but usually i do bloods now every 2 weeks
so I have ALOT of research here

Peace

are you using the full recommended dose for the synthergine? id have thought that would keep them down alone.

when I first taken it, it dropped my ALT 90 points from 190 to 100 in 6 weeks and that was while on cycle as well, all be it mild, just sust and NPP, no orals or tren.

funny thing is when I took it again whilst off cycle it barely lowered it much at all over 6 weeks clean. weird.

Does Synthergine take care of everything? Or should I add in
TUDCA or NAC or liv52 to stack with the synthergine

Last edited:
are you using the full recommended dose for the synthergine? id have thought that would keep them down alone.

when I first taken it, it dropped my ALT 90 points from 190 to 100 in 6 weeks and that was while on cycle as well, all be it mild, just sust and NPP, no orals or tren.

funny thing is when I took it again whilst off cycle it barely lowered it much at all over 6 weeks clean. weird.

Yes I do 2 mls. twice a day
as i say not gettin into to much detail but I could show you alt's above 1200 which is panic time barr none
but recovery on alll that liver stuff is hugely faster without doubt

I run 4 600mg caps of it daily. (John Meadows advocates 2g daily and Lk3 has said 2-3g daily)
I am intrigued in the data I recently heard where dosing 2400-3600mg 1 hr prior to a workout will have a profound positive effect on your workout

if you take that much pre work out its gona fuck up your breathing and might make your nose runny.

by fuck up your breathing I mean you are going to breath substantially harder from les work.

if you take that much pre work out its gona fuck up your breathing and might make your nose runny.

by fuck up your breathing I mean you are going to breath substantially harder from les work.

Due to it being anti-mucosol?

I usually run r-ALA, NAC, and Tyler's Liver Detox.

I've yet to use Synthergine, but I know a few/lot of people that have used it and really like it.

Calcium d-glucarate is another good supp to use.

I've never used TUDCA, but have been interested in it for awhile. Anybody else use it? Experiences?

Tyler's Liver Detox is also awesome. Ive used that and have a bottle in my closet still.

Due to it being anti-mucosol?

no it actually fucks with respitory function in the blood/o2 exchange and lowwerign lung preasure.

I have to dig up the study I looked quick but couldn't find.

also can increase rbc, due to the air exchange thing as its harder for you to get the correct amount of o2 into the blood so crit can go up a lil.

but its also awsoem for lung sickness/ issues because of this. also an interesting study in alcoholics where they measured the amount of glut in the lining of the lung, the alcy's had 95% reduction in glut lining anad were far more prone to pneumonia and bronchitis.

Been reading on some liver protectants and have decided to go with either liv52 or synthergine. Do you guys take your liver protectants during cycle with the orals? Also if you aren't running any orals it isn't necessary to take, correct?

I don't do any orals, too toxic on liver, but even if you are injecting you need liver protection. Liv52 and eat some lemons.

Tudca if you can find it. Big pharma is buying it all up. I will have to give NAC a try.

From another forum:

"I'd have to read more, but this product isn't making sense to me. TUDCA is a metabolite of UDCA. Okay, sweet... we see UDCA used clinically for cholesterol gallstones, which makes sense given it's a bile acid. WE also see it in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis But, it seems like people are taking it because it reduces AST/ALT. However, that's in patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis, which narrows the bile tree meaning that heavy bile production could easily lead to cholestasis, a mechanism by which people with PSC see development of transaminitis (elevated AST/ALT). You'll also notice that although it's reducing an improvement in liver chemistry in patients with PSC, it didn't reduce their mortality or incidence of liver transplantation because all it's doing is addressing the cholestasis aspect of PSC, not the underlying histopathological changes that lead to fulminant hepatic failure. It seems a fair extrapolation to say that if you don't have some form of cholestasis, you shouldn't be expecting too much assistance from TUDCA/UDCA because that's not the primary mechanism by which steroid users are experiencing a transaminitis. We call it "chemical hepatitis" for a reason--the chemical is having a direct effect on the liver's parenchyma.

All I'm seeing here is that, unless you've got confirmed cholesterol gallstones or are unfortunate enough to have symptomatic primary sclerosiing cholangitis, you're supplementing with an expensive product that probably won't do anything to help you combat steroid-induced hepatitis.

NAC on the other hand augments glutathione reserves in the body, which is a powerful anti-oxidant and plays a direct role in detoxification. So, it's supplementation makes a whole lot more sense empirically.

But hey, that's just my .02."

You guys injecting or drinking synthergine?

You can do either although I prefer injecting it...My liver values have always been their best while running Synthergine!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws