over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver protection for heavy drinkers and alcoholics who refuse to quit

Does he take ADHD meds by chance? I notice I will be good all day strict on diet/hydration/gym, good with clients etc.. then once they wear off in the evenings the only thing I crave is booze.

Ceasing the drinking is the only thing that is going to work long term.

None. Just drinks a lot and smokes a pack of Marlboro reds a day.

I took Liv52, High Silymarin Milk Thistle and Dandelion Root tea for years during heavy alcohol and drug use and always had my liver enzymes in check even with Hep C.
Been clean and sober now for 7 years and still use Liv52 and Milk Thistle all the time.

If hes functional and loves to drink i say F'it...let him do what he wants. Some people have to learn the hard way..you did your part.

I should do that but growing up we went to the same high school and I was the small skinny guy who got bullied a lot. He always had my back during those days so I figure its the least I can do for him. Few years back I was in a bad financial spot and he bought a brand new Camry for me, paid cash and never asked me for a penny back.

Well, what do you think is worse ?
Drinking takes forever to kill you and smoking the same!
I do both. Although I don't drink in excess daily and normaly not at all in winter months. I do smoke 2 packs a day of Reds.
Now consider my job, as I do more cardio pr day than most bodybuilders do in a month. So are cigarettes going to kill me?

NOW look at yourself on steroids!!!!
Flooding your system with proteins and carbs, carrying extra muscle not intended for you and brutal workouts taxing your central nervous system.
Sure you look good and healthy but your slowly killing yourself as well....or Not!

And you should not eat Red meat or dairy either,,lol

Last edited:
He is successful. Is he Happy? If so Leave him alone. We are all going to die. Its just a matter of when and how. I know a 90 year old who drinks a pint of Jack a day. He's happy and sill kicking. I know so many more people who do not do drugs, do not drink and are fucking miserable. if your happy and you know it....Fuck it.

Thing is he has been like this for over a decade and doesn't hit bottom. He makes around $500k a year as one of the top real estate agents in the area and has never gotten a dui (doesn't drink and drive), only drinks at home and never misses work or has let clients see him drunk. I bet some of his colleagues and clients would never believe this side of him actually exists. He is a VERY functional alcoholic. I wish I made the kind of money he does but I know he is slowly committing suicide.

Well, what do you think is worse ?
Drinking takes forever to kill you and smoking the same!
I do both. Although I don't drink in excess daily and normaly not at all in winter months. I do smoke 2 packs a day of Reds.
Now consider my job, as I do more cardio pr day than most bodybuilders do in a month. So are cigarettes going to kill me?

NOW look at yourself on steroids!!!!
Flooding your system with proteins and carbs, carrying extra muscle not intended for you and brutal workouts taxing your central nervous system.
Sure you look good and healthy but your slowly killing yourself as well....or Not!

And you should not eat Red meat or dairy either,,lol

You must have watched the biased plant based documentary lol. I saw that too.

Everybody has their own life to live. All you can do is tell him you are concerned about his health and recommend some things to him. Let's hope he listens.

Try to get him to smoke weed instead. Much better for you.

The only way he is going to change is if he wants to himself. Some sort of reality check. You are good to look out for him and probably enticing him to add a scoop of something to a smoothie is a decent idea. But in reality a supplement really wont make or break an outcome. I wish you and him the best.

Try to get him to smoke weed instead. Much better for you.

The only way he is going to change is if he wants to himself. Some sort of reality check. You are good to look out for him and probably enticing him to add a scoop of something to a smoothie is a decent idea. But in reality a supplement really wont make or break an outcome. I wish you and him the best.

It's actually good for your liver, probably why some people can run 17-aa methylated orals for extended periods of time.

I took Liv52, High Silymarin Milk Thistle and Dandelion Root tea for years during heavy alcohol and drug use and always had my liver enzymes in check even with Hep C.
Been clean and sober now for 7 years and still use Liv52 and Milk Thistle all the time.

What brand and dose of milk thistle do you take?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131