over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver protection?

BigDaddyEdDiesel

Registered
Board Supporter
I'm going to be using some orals that are harsh on the liver.

Just trying to get a few opinions about what you guys have personally used as a liver protect ant, and the results from those items.

What did you use? Did it work well? Would you use it again.

Those sort of things. Any and all input is greatly appreciated guys.

There is no better liver protectant on the market then Synthergine...Plenty of lab tests posted here to prove the effectiveness of Synthergine!!

Check out Synthetek.com, also read through this thread:

**broken link removed**

You're doing yourself a disservice and insulting the members on this board by not searching for yourself. There is literally TONS of info on liver health and precautionary measures. Try a search.

Best liver protectant: dont use orals!

Or anything that is toxic to the liver.
Theres nothing you can take that can change poisen into something eles.
Try liv 52,essential forte N, NAC, Synthergine to name a few
for me none of them do much while on but when I stop bloods get better ALOT faster. I proved this to myself many times.

Liv.52 is a good one. Lots of water and milk thistle is also a good one.

Liver armor is the best I have used. Compare the label to live 52 and you will switch. I did.

A physician I know who is one of the smartest people I have ever met recommends TUDCA, SAMe, NAC

ALA
Tyler's Liver Detox
Synthergine

...are all very solid other options.

You're doing yourself a disservice and insulting the members on this board by not searching for yourself. There is literally TONS of info on liver health and precautionary measures. Try a search.

Thanks for your rude opinion, but before you make such an ignorant comment and accusation, why not ask me if I've done any research? I've read quite a few articles and threads about liver protection. It seems that quite a few of them are older in nature.

Also, I value the opinions and experience of the members of this board. THAT my friend is why I posted this thread. I wanted to hear...word of mouth....from my fellow gym rats about current use and if possibly there were any compounds that I might not have read about so I could investigate them as well.

Everyone else very politely (and I appreciate it very much) posted their opinions without any disrespectful comments. I don't think any of them thought I was "insulting" them by asking the question.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
TUDCA is by far the best out there with studies to back up the results. I had extremely high numbers and no matter what I tried the numbers never came down. Had numerous tests completed plus ultrasounds and they could not figure out what the hell was going on and once I started TUDCA my liver values are now near normal and I did not switch any thing I was taking at all.

I will stay on 500mg a day and cycle higher doses when taking anything that may affect liver values.

Thanks for your rude opinion, but before you make such an ignorant comment and accusation, why not ask me if I've done any research? I've read quite a few articles and threads about liver protection. It seems that quite a few of them are older in nature.

Also, I value the opinions and experience of the members of this board. THAT my friend is why I posted this thread. I wanted to hear...word of mouth....from my fellow gym rats about current use and if possibly there were any compounds that I might not have read about so I could investigate them as well.

Everyone else very politely (and I appreciate it very much) posted their opinions without any disrespectful comments. I don't think any of them thought I was "insulting" them by asking the question.

Thanks guys.

I don't care about your outdated articles you've researched. I am saying do a damn search on this board because it has been...
A) COVERED MANY TIMES
B) THOROUGHLY PRESENTED MANY OPTIONS
C) REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE AND SUGGESTIONS FROM USERS
D) UP TO DATE AND RELEVANT INFO
E) VERY HELPFUL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THEIR OPINION

There are a lot of super knowledgeable and helpful members here that are looked up to that have posted their experiences...sometimes more than once. They aren't going to do it 25 times. So maybe in your searching, you can find the valuable answers that have been divulged...but won't be repeated here since you are too lazy to find it for yourself.
So think again about my rude comment and realize all the information you could possibly want is already HERE.

I don't care about your outdated articles you've researched. I am saying do a damn search on this board because it has been...
A) COVERED MANY TIMES
B) THOROUGHLY PRESENTED MANY OPTIONS
C) REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE AND SUGGESTIONS FROM USERS
D) UP TO DATE AND RELEVANT INFO
E) VERY HELPFUL MEMBERS HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THEIR OPINION

There are a lot of super knowledgeable and helpful members here that are looked up to that have posted their experiences...sometimes more than once. They aren't going to do it 25 times. So maybe in your searching, you can find the valuable answers that have been divulged...but won't be repeated here since you are too lazy to find it for yourself.
So think again about my rude comment and realize all the information you could possibly want is already HERE.
WOW...I will be careful to never post a question..lol

WOW...I will be careful to never post a question..lol

It's common sense really. A very basic topic/question on an advanced, high traffic board should be searched for first.
Do a search and see how much valuable info is readily available. Add to that the fact I gave him.SIX excellent options!

Last edited:
Knight doesn't speak for all the members here, so keep on asking questions bigdaddy. I use Jarrow Formulas Liver Optimizer. Covers all the bases at a decent cost. Check it out:

Jarrow Formulas : Liver Optimizer

Knight doesn't speak for all the members here, so keep on asking questions bigdaddy. I use Jarrow Formulas Liver Optimizer. Covers all the bases at a decent cost. Check it out:

Jarrow Formulas : Liver Optimizer

Thanks bro. I plan on asking anything I want on here...there's always going to be someone who talks shit. Most of the guys on here don't mind re posting things they've said before. The one's who do mind....just won't. They won't get on here and talk shit like a bored little kid with nothing better to do.

Thanks bro. I plan on asking anything I want on here...there's always going to be someone who talks shit. Most of the guys on here don't mind re posting things they've said before. The one's who do mind....just won't. They won't get on here and talk shit like a bored little kid with nothing better to do.

I'm not sure who you think you're talking to or about but I'm telling you that if you use the search function...you will find HUNDREDS of in depth answers and answers from very well-respected people on here and in the industry. Instead of posting this which should be in the beginners forum and refreshing your page a few times a day to see new answers. Like I said...I laid out 6 of the best ones out there.
Jarrow is a great company but to take 3 tablets and only get that much NAC and ALA...I think I'll make my own "liver optimizer".
Oh let me give you a 7th great liver tool......fresh lemon squeezed into water. You're welcome.

gotta agree on the warm water with the juice of half a lemon. I drink this every morning and find it especially helpful since i no longer have a gallbladder

A physician I know who is one of the smartest people I have ever met recommends TUDCA, SAMe, NAC

ALA
Tyler's Liver Detox
Synthergine

...are all very solid other options.

Thats one hell of a stack

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members