over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver protection

Bigunz

Registered
Has anyone ever used Synthergine by Synthetek Industries? Just got some and was wondering if it works good. I'm using it along with Milk Thisel. Thanks for you help.

By the way I'm taking orally. I know it can be injected but do enough of that.

That's like asking if every male has a penis.
Buddy everyone here uses it
Just search the product and you'll see. Several swear by it.

Its pretty much the most widely researched,used, and talked about liver support supplement on here

Thank you and that's why I asked, because I knew everyone would have an opinion and I value everyone's opinion. So thanks again. Not sure it's like asking if every male has a penis but I get your analogie.

Great product but definitely do a search...there's been a lot of reviews on it!

I have done test both ways oral and inj, not much difference in my test results, so I use it orally.

Great product I have posted test, great results

Search here Synthergine lab results...You will see a lot of before and afters by members that use and love it. You can see from the results that it's the best liver protector on the planet!

That's like asking if every male has a penis.
Buddy everyone here uses it
Just search the product and you'll see. Several swear by it.
That's a bold statement

But yeah OP, Synthergine is the best liver protectant money can buy brother. Next in line is TUDCA, then NAC.

Thanks everyone I'll be posting my test results after awhile. Puts my mind at ease. Thanks

Has anyone ever used Synthergine by Synthetek Industries? Just got some and was wondering if it works good. I'm using it along with Milk Thisel. Thanks for you help.

We have used it many times with great success. We do everything with blood work so we know for fact that it works extremely well. I don't think you need the Milk Thistle while using Synthergine.

Everyone has covered things. I go on about synthergine a lot and for good reason. I have used all the liver products and it's the best by far. I am a fan of oral aas so ensuring I am protecting myself as much as possible is important to me. Obviously I don't abuse and I have plenty of breaks but I do run orals many times per year.

Synthergine has such a clever list of ingredients that don't just help with liver fucntion but aid in many other areas. It's especially well suited for bodybuilders. One good example would be the inclusion of methionine. That is good for the liver but also helps with the aas using bodybuilder. It can convert the stronger and carcinogenic estradiol into estriol. Moreover due to synthergine's positive effects on liver detoxification that also helps with reducing the overall estrogen load in the body.

I use synthergine everyday now as I am always on testosterone (well I have occasional breaks). I tend to up the dose if I add in a strong oral though. I have never had any issues with my liver (bloodwork) even on cycle. I use 4-5ml everyday all year round now. Since staying on it my eyes are always bright white and I generally feel great.

We look forward to hearing about your experience with the product! :)

If you would like to see feedback on Synthergine just click our forum member name and see our posts.

When you click on view Threads this member has started you will see all the different blood test results threads that we posted. All of those threads show results before and after use aswell as customer feedback from many different forum members including those that submitted the results in the first place.

Epithalon and ghrp6 have some pretty amazing liver healing properties. I know it works as my brother had liver cancer and its helping his lover recover much faster than the doctors anticipated.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131