over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver question / issues

Killer.7

Registered
Hey fellas. Never had liver issues so this is sort of new for me. I dont drink, haven't used any heavy orals in 1-2 years at least and the only thing that I can think of, off the top of my head that may have caused this was either my ephedrine use or perhaps a virus? Covid? Not sure. I certainly abused orals back in my competing days but back then I never had elevated enzymes or biliruben.

So I did two rounds of bloods and both times the liver panel came back like this.

Urate288230-480umol/L
Albumin4735-52g/L
Bilirubin TotalHI22<20umol/L
Alkaline Phosphatase4740-129U/L
Alanine AminotransferaseHI60<50U/L

elevated biliruben and elevated AST. So i decided to follow up with a ultrasound and the results found that I had "mildly coarse liver non specific no focal lesions"

Looking on google this tells me its some sort of fatty issue or chirrosis or fibrosis. Dont really know.

What should my follow up moves be aside from seeing my doctor (which I am on the 8th)

Comments? Thoughts? Thanks boys.

get an ultrasound or MRI as well (MRI has way less radiation but can cost a lot more).

A lot of dudes running around here with benign tumors they don’t know about, hormones do wild stuff to your liver beyond toxicity. Girls are getting tumors in droves from birth control (higher estrogen for years), and dudes are getting them from juice. At least a half dozen guys here I know have had them. Easy fix if you catch it early.

Chances are you don’t have anything, but that 1% will drive you crazy if you need surgery later.

get an ultrasound or MRI as well (MRI has way less radiation but can cost a lot more).

A lot of dudes running around here with benign tumors they don’t know about, hormones do wild stuff to your liver beyond toxicity. Girls are getting tumors in droves from birth control (higher estrogen for years), and dudes are getting them from juice. At least a half dozen guys here I know have had them. Easy fix if you catch it early.

Chances are you don’t have anything, but that 1% will drive you crazy if you need surgery later.
Hey man, did you read my OP? I did get an ultrasound lol.

Additionally MRI and ultrasounds both have no radiation.

Shit my bad bro I was scrolling and on a work call, you’re good then
Hey man, did you read my OP? I did get an ultrasound lol.

Additionally MRI and ultrasounds both have no radiation.

Tr
well not exactly. The ultrasound said "mildly coarse liver non specific no focal lesions"
True but without focal lesions you’re clear from tumors at least.

Those liver values are not high, a hard workout within 48 hours of the test can cause those numbers.

If your worried about it, go get a second opinion with the imaging in hand.

You can run 1g Tudca with oral reduced glutathione (setria glutathione proven in clinical trials to be effective) to help the liver.

Or injectable, but I poke myself enough, so I like oral

Where can one find real TUDCA these days?
Those liver values are not high, a hard workout within 48 hours of the test can cause those numbers.

If your worried about it, go get a second opinion with the imaging in hand.

You can run 1g Tudca with oral reduced glutathione (setria glutathione proven in clinical trials to be effective) to help the liver.

Does anyone know about this "coarse liver" Internet has many opinions that vary, it seems to me that more diagnostics are needed. Maybe a fibroscan.

Additionally if I had a fatty liver, what would the ultrasound result show? I saw this on google.

Does fatty liver cause coarsened Echotexture?

Findings on an ultrasound suggestive of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease include: Moderate to high amount of fatty infiltration of liver which is reflected as increased echogenicity and coarsened echotexture of the liver.

Does anyone know about this "coarse liver" Internet has many opinions that vary, it seems to me that more diagnostics are needed. Maybe a fibroscan.

Double wood supplements tudca from Amazon. Website has COAs and 3rd party tests showing about 520mg in each capsule.

Effective dosages range from 500-1500 in humans.

A diabetic study showed 1,750mg was well tolerated by people, and the blood glucose lowering effect was on par with metformin at that dose

In your situation i would take high dose udca for a few days Thats what they use in case studies of oral abuse leading to high bilirubine and jaundice symptoms Like 1g 4x250mg
Then resume 250mg a day

does anyone know if ephedrine is hepa toxic? I have no idea what could have caused this otherwise, besides perhaps my not so great diet.

Also any additional insight into my ultrasound would be great before I see the doc again.

Perhaps Covid? Covid caused my liver values to spike and took 4-6 months to come back down. I have some serious health issues so I have frequent blood work … prior to Covid my AST/ALT would always be a touch out of range (like 60 in 0-40 range) … Covid spiked it to 250-300 and it slowly came back down over the next six months. I don’t cycle or use orals just consistent TRT. A doctor at the hospital noted they’d seen similar in some other severe Covid cases.

Leviathan, nutrabio, morphogen nutrition both 3rd party test.

I used leviathan health supps all prep. Just pulled bloods yesterday. We'll see how they turn out.

Does anyone know about this "coarse liver" Internet has many opinions that vary, it seems to me that more diagnostics are needed. Maybe a fibroscan

While out of official range, it's not bad. Like was said, training could easily cause this. Hell, after a fun vacation my ALT/AST is like 5x that.
Correct. The range isnt worrying me as much as the ultrasound finding is. "mildly coarse" on google pulls everything from morbid and grim cirrhosis to benign ultrasound findings or errors.

You have nothing to worry about. My alt, apt are currently around 500-600 and ggt is over 1000. Had an ultrasound done, checked for hepatitis, multiple blood tests etc. Liver showing no signs of damage or distress. I feel fine and the doctors can't figure out what's wrong. They are concerned in the sense they want to see improvements over the next few months...but Ive been at this level for about a month and they haven't suggested any strategies that can be implemented to fix my levels.

So don't stress about your alt being 10 points out of range haha

Yah thanks. Im not too worried just the ultrasound was very vague and offered no real opinion in either case. Is the liver fatty? Is it damaged? Is it just an imaging error or interpretation problem? Don't know. I will update this thread after I see the doctor next week.

Will ask him for a fibroscan apparently those are way more accurate.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity